It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(HSSC2) Bloody Dimension

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
"Here is some medication for your problem," Mrs. Caldwell saiid. "Well, your time here is up so ill see you next week," she added, and I said goodbye and left the room.

For the past month I had been seeing people who seemed to appear from no where and vanish just as quick as they had appeared. I had starting seeing a physcitrist because I figured they were hallucinations, and that I needed help.

A few weeks had past and the sightings still bothered me, but I tried to focus on my career as a science teacher at the local highschool.

I had just gotten home from my day at work and was going through my normal routine. I changed into more comfortable clothes and began to grade tests. Two hours later I was done and was preparing dinner for myself. After finishing dinner I sat down on the couch with a beer and tuned into the news on the television. First the was a report of the Red So losing the World Series which i enjoyed because I was a Yankee fan. But then there was a slightly less joyful report. It was that the two boys that had gone missing last week in the New York City area had been found by a boy and his father hiking in the New Jersey Pine Barrens. They were brutually stabbed, but no signs of struggle as if they had never seen their killers.

"Probably one of those sick kidnappers again," I thought to myself. I was getting tired by now so i downed the rest of my beer and went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up to an equally sadening report coming from my clock radio, but ths one was stranger. It was a story about people dying right in front of them with wound like they had been stabbed, yet nobody had seen anything. Just random stab wounds appearing in people. the news caster said that some of the people that saw these events repoted strange flashes around the victim but couldn't say exactly what they were. This was one of the strangest things i had ever heard. And even though i was a science major i had no explanation of what was going on. The news caster went on to say that reported ghost sighting were also coming in by the thousands

I had puzzled by that report the entire day and now it was my last class of the day, 8th period. This was my favorite class because they were AP and were accutually pretty smart. I began a disscusion and one thing lead to another and before we knew it we were discussing dimensions. I said that there were 11 known dimensions and the class seemed shocked. One of the kids ased what it would be like to enter another dimension, to which i reponded i didn't no for sure, but that if we went into the second dimension we would be invisible to any one in that dimension until we became to dimensional as well. I eplained that was because in a two dimensional world there is no height so we would be invisible until we became perfectly level with them. Then a thought hit me. That was the reason nobody could see what was killing these people except for the reported flashes.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
any comments, anyone.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Good job. You've got a good story idea. I don't mean too be rude or anything but I think you could have done better with it.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Pretty good story. I like your writing.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
thanks guys, ewww i gots a story idea, but not for contest. im gonna go write now.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Smokey,

I like your approach of combining theoretical physics and mysterious killings from another dimension.

I've always had a knack for science fiction/detective/time-dimensional travel.

You've got a very active imagination to be so young. I know you may not think so, but take it from me, if you keep at it, I wouldn't be surprised if you got a book published before you graduate high school.

new topics

top topics

join