It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the School Shooting in Kern County a failed FALSE FLAG attack?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Was the School Shooting in Kern County a failed FALSE FLAG attack?

falseflagkerncounty.blogspot.com

“God, this is just like a movie,” exclaimed CBS anchor Dan Rather as the first of the World Trade Center towers collapsed.

“Only, it’s the real thing.” he says.

On January 10th, 2013--

Was there supposed to be a major false flag in Kern County, CA?
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.foxnews.com...
www.ctpost.com
southeast.patch.com
theintelhub.com
edit on Mon Jan 14 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix link

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
This story is being kept off the Internet but FoxNews.com and Yahoo.com both did a report on it January 11th.

“Minutes before a gunman walked into a California high school, students and teachers had been practicing what to do if the school came under an attack.”
– FoxNews.com, January 11th, 2013

“An announcement over the speaker system said the school was under lockdown “and it was not a drill.”

“School officials say there is usually an armed guard on campus, but the armed guard was absent because he was snowed in.”

“That shooting prompted President Barack Obama to promise new efforts to curb gun violence. Vice President Joe Biden, who was placed in charge of the initiative, said he would deliver new policy proposals to the president by next week.”

There is an intelligence network from Iceland that keeps writing up articles for the Americans and they are some of the most important on the net right now. Here, check it out for yourself!

www.gagnauga.is...

and

www.gagnauga.is...

falseflagkerncounty.blogspot.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on Mon Jan 14 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveChild

No, it was not a false flag attack...
Do you know what that means? Or did you just hear Jessie Ventura or Alex Jones use it one time and decide to take a whack at using it in a sentence yourself?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Even in the late 90s when I was in high school and before that in middle, these types of drills were as commonplace as fire drills, and I can recall doing quite a lot of them over the years.

Once again coincidence strikes again in America, crazy isn't it?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   

no

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   

I don't understand what you think was a false flag? I think it was just another incident that got extra publicity (I saw it everywhere when it happened. Wasn't buried at all) because they need to keep gun violence, school shootings fresh int he public's mind so the sting of Sandy Hook doesn't go away. That way it's easier to pass gun legislation. That is why there is such a rush to vote on one within this month, nothing to do with curving violence obviously, it's about exploiting Sandy Hook while it's still possible to do so.

As for the drills, we had those regularly in my high school. Code C I believe was a lockdown because of an outside threat (a and b being fires and tornadoes I think).

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
it sure sounds like a false flag.

a drill at the exact time,
security diverted

sounds like the 911 people are at it again.

someone once crunched the numbers on the probility that 7/7 and 9/11 both had drills at the exact same time and
the numbers were astronimical, more zeros then grains of sand on earth.

cant remember where i saw it

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

When I went to school a lot of time these drills were announced ahead of time. Actually more often then not they were announced. Either over the intercom during daily announcements or our teachers would tell us.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   

I tried clicking a San Francisco Chronicle link and it said "File not found"!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I don't know where you get the idea that this story is being "buried" by anyone.. if you google it there are a ton of news links.

Apparently this kid only wanted to shoot one person, and he accomplished that goal and surrendered. This was more likely some poor kid being bullied and fought back than anything else...

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Wonder what the codeword KILOWATT's origin?
Best STRATFR/AJ/MALONEY connection I've seen yet.

Wonder who Lotus Feet is and how they put Kilowatt and Kern together with Kilowatt Murder Scene?
edit on 14-1-2013 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join