It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's a Belief War Afoot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Lately I've been noticing you can't believe in anything they deem "offensive" anymore. I try to tell all of my friends what really happened on 9/11, Aurora, and Waco. I talk to people about what Alex Jones and alternative media blogs found and everyone just waves me off. It's as if they don't want to know the truth of what this world is really like.

You can't believe in the truth anymore. It's what the British and Jewish run media want us to believe instead of the truth that we all know.

How do we fight back?

We have to continue to get our message out there. Use Facebook, Twitter, YouTube. Whatever form of media we can. As of this moment they may try to stop us on the money run media, but the internet is free and it's there for us to influence the truth on people.

Look at what happened to Alex Jones. He had a three segment interview with Morgan, and they cut him to only two segments because they weren't ready for him to tell what's really going on in the world. They will never be ready because they don't want us to know what they perpetrated.

They use biased science that doesn't look at our findings because we didn't use the Scientific Method, we used Common Sense which is never biased.

At some point we may have to fight back in other ways, but right now, we need to make people aware. Do your part and make them understand there's a real truth out there. Not something they've been force-fed.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I just want to point out that the British media is run by Murdoch an Australian.

en.wikipedia.org...

Trust me we in the UK trust him as much as you do.
Also CNN (The one you mention) is owned by an American Ted Turner.
So please tell me why you think it is all from the British media?
edit on 13-1-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

join