It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Rapture Date Revealed Beforehand

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by truejew
Beware of false prophets who must manufacture their prophecies.

This.

Re-manufacture would be a better word.

When all prophecies fail, they will just use another one like Third Secret of Fatima.

What if it fails? Easy. Just create a new one based on secret information revealed by space agency.....
Replace Asteroid with Flaming Chariot of God and you got a nice stanza.
edit on 14-1-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
This is stupid. Yet another reason I can't take people like you seriously

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus

Originally posted by WarJohn

It all came to me today. And no coincidence in today.

Revelation 13

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

Well there it is after the semicolon, where you have to count the number of words following. Should be 14 in count. Revelation 13 is code for 2013. The 14th day of 2013 is the date of the secret rapture. To come up out of the earth is to be raptured. But it is Satan who will be raptured only. The 14th day of the year happens to be also known as January 14th 2013. Satan will be mystically transported into paradise. Right now Satan is on the earth, knowing he is Satan.

Do you think I found out the rapture date of Satan?

close,
but you need to count the number of letters after the semi colon which would equal 44 letters, so it will be on janusry 44th, but there aren`t 44 days in january so you have to divide by 2 since the lamb has 2 horns, so 44 divided by 2 equals 22. the number 222 multiplied by 3, which is the last number in the year 2013, equal 666.
666 divided by 201, which are the first three numbers in the year 2013, equals 3.3 so the rapture will be on january 33rd 2013.

edit on 13-1-2013 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

January only has 31 days opps now what?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
You won't know when he comes, thats why we watch and we wait and hope we have enough oil in our lamps to make it through the night. That way we don't end up on the other side of the door begging to be let in only to hear him say "sorry, i never knew you".

When the high priest would catch other priests asleep on duty, he'd hide the water and sneak up on them like a thief in the night and throw hot coals on the sleepers, they'd wake up with their robes ablaze and run around on fire looking for the water until their robes burned off and they were left naked. Ponder the allegory of that.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

does not the bible say that no man knows the date ?
bible thumpers do seem to pick and choose the certain parts of the bible and ignore others .

top topics

<< 1   >>

join