It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Rapture Date Revealed Beforehand

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
It all came to me today. And no coincidence in today.

Revelation 13

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

Well there it is after the semicolon, where you have to count the number of words following. Should be 14 in count. Revelation 13 is code for 2013. The 14th day of 2013 is the date of the secret rapture. To come up out of the earth is to be raptured. But it is Satan who will be raptured only. The 14th day of the year happens to be also known as January 14th 2013. Satan will be mystically transported into paradise. Right now Satan is on the earth, knowing he is Satan.

Do you think I found out the rapture date of Satan?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
no

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TFCJay

I agree no, OP I worry you are spending way to much time on stuff like this.

link   
Maybe you found some good beer.
Magic mushrooms or something.

link   
sorry no

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn

Revelation 13

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

Well there it is after the semicolon, where you have to count the number of words following. Should be 14 in count. Revelation 13 is code for 2013. The 14th day of 2013 is the date of the secret rapture. To come up out of the earth is to be raptured. But it is Satan who will be raptured only. The 14th day of the year happens to be also known as January 14th 2013. Satan will be mystically transported into paradise. Right now Satan is on the earth, knowing he is Satan.

close,
but you need to count the number of letters after the semi colon which would equal 44 letters, so it will be on janusry 44th, but there aren`t 44 days in january so you have to divide by 2 since the lamb has 2 horns, so 44 divided by 2 equals 22. the number 222 multiplied by 3, which is the last number in the year 2013, equal 666.
666 divided by 201, which are the first three numbers in the year 2013, equals 3.3 so the rapture will be on january 33rd 2013.

edit on 13-1-2013 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Satan will be mystically transported into paradise. Right now Satan is on the earth, knowing he is Satan.

That is ridiculous. Satan is not going anywhere but here or hell. Now could he be set to possess Obama, sure he can lol.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Nope. You found a meaning to the passage that didn't exist.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Except you're reading it in English....and it wasn't originally written in English.
edit on 13-1-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Will my suitcase rapture with me...I won't travel without at least 7 pair of shoes.....

Des

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Ehhhh..... I don't think so.
edit on 13-1-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

NO NO NO

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

No. Harpazo, the Greek term used for the Latin "Rapimier" would be to "snatch away from harm/danger". And Christ said no man knows the day nor hour, not even himself but the Father only. That "no man" clause would include John.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by WarJohn

Will my suitcase rapture with me...I won't travel without at least 7 pair of shoes.....

Des

You'd have to tie it to your soul I suppose.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Except you're reading it in English....and it wasn't originally written in English.
edit on 13-1-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

And there are no semicolons in Greek.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
NO.

But....

I'll tell you what I'm looking for.

First off I believe this is a rapture prophesy in Matthew 24.

25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Now why did I underline verse 28? For this is the key event that marks the rapture is just about to happen. And thinking about it as a cross reference to an Old Testament prophesy then I found a possible future event that could be the carcass.

Daniel 8

7 And I saw him come close unto the ram, and he was moved with choler against him, and smote the ram, and brake his two horns: and there was no power in the ram to stand before him, but he cast him down to the ground, and stamped upon him: and there was none that could deliver the ram out of his hand.

Once the ram is dead you have a carcass. So what is the carcass?

20 The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia.

I'm thinking the event to look for is when "Persia" is conquered. That would be today's Iran. And the two broken horns were Afghanistan and Iraq.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I like that. I love you. I'll see you soon.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Don't be afraid of all of these End of Days prophecy, my friend. They're all man-made.

We all won't know when it will come just like our deaths. Better focus on our life and start treating people around us with love.

Why I think these prophecies are all man-made? With so many Christians around the world, it won't be easy for 'The Beast' to tell everyone to take 'The Mark of The Beast'. My Christian friends around me will tell me "Hey don't take that mark, or you will burnt in hell".

Why god made it so difficult to the villain to convince us? Why god made it so easy for us to resist the temptation from the villain? Because the prophecy is man-made.

Just like Dajjal from Muslims' End Times prophecy... When a one-eyed charming, ugly, hideous, guy appears out of nowhere to convince everybody to join his side, we know already that he is Dajjal... We can just send someone to kill him. Or maybe convince US to nuke his residential place. Even if he is a superman, he shouldn't be able to survive a nuclear strike, Yes?

Why these 'Messengers of god' made a bad guy that is so ugly and easy to notice? Because the prophecy is man-made LOL
edit on 14-1-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Let me tell you a story, people, of the dragon and the beast.

In the beginning was the dragon. Powerful and proud. Arrogant and boastful. This dragon, being powerful begat another dragon as his equal, to witness the dragon's power and love the dragon's creations. Then the two dragons together created Paradise. Now, the two dragons, although being equal, were not the same. The one dragon fought against the other's power and was cast out of Paradise, but not before the two dragons gave birth to a third dragon.

The dragon first created was Father. The dragon second created was Mother, which is referred to on earth as the adversary. The offspring of the two dragons union was I.

When the two dragons were cast from paradise to earth, Mother told Father that mankind deserved another chance. And so father agreed. But first he knew he would have to send His perfect son to give mankind a second chance by freeing them from the punishment of sin. And so I was cast from paradise to earth and manifest as the messiah. But the story does not end there.

I have returned after 2000 years away in paradise, to be re manifest into that second chance. So fulfilling the prophecy "the beast that came up out of the Earth had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke as a dragon."

Now the time is near for I to be locked away and my image to be rendered speechless, until I return to rescue mankind.

To those precious few who hear my words, know that there will be tough times ahead when my Works have given way to my punishment. I love you all.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Beware of false prophets who must manufacture their prophecies.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join