It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harmony

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

"If I could sculpt Harmony with my soul then every shape that I see will take the form of my soul in... Harmony because I am...Harmony."

If my eyes could see the sound then every sound will be a color and each color will be a shape of a soul and then I will unite them to live together in...Harmony, sounds,colors and souls.

honoringfallentrees.com...

We live in Harmony with Light because we can see Light.

We live in Harmony with the Night because we can hide Emotions and feelings where light cannot see us and where is Silence although Light loves us.

The tool of the Sculptor of Souls is Harmony of the thought and each time he sculpts a soul a child is born.

For the unborn children and not only the Sculptor of the souls give them the perfect shape because they didn't had time to evolve...in Life.

Nature live in Harmony with all her creatures because Nature sculpts Earth with wind and water and light and fire and she gave a touch of her thought to each of her creatures just like an order ...to live in Harmony.

Because water and wind gives perfect shape to the stone and fire gives the color to last a thousands of years.

Even tears can live in Harmony,if my tears will met your tears then together could bring harmony and peace to our souls.

kihunjangceramics.com...

The Harmony of the Universe is given by Time and if time sounds in a certain way then time must be in harmony with the "Music of the Universe."

The most pefect Harmony is in chaos because chaos is the struggle to create perfect shapes and the shapes that he creates are a reflection of the Space.

www.virginiachristopherfineart.com...

The Harmony of the letter is given by the word because words express thoughts and with words we sculpt phrases by using syntax and then we can compose a text to get the final shape of the spoken and written language.

Harmony of Happiness can be found in the absence of evil thoughts but evil can create harmony in suffering for those who live in harmony with the Devil.

If past and present and future are in Harmony then we know we are alive.

The Harmony of the desert is given by his emptiness because there we can see the shape of the footsteps of the past.

When you can see nothing you can be sure there is more than you can see because that is the Harmony of Silence in...Forever After

chosenodyssey.blogspot.ro...

edit on 12-1-2013 by piequal3because14 because: n

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

OP, I often find your threads mesmerizing and hypnotically trance inducing.

What are you up to, with that?

I guess I should really only view these kinds of thread before bedtime, and not with my morning coffee.
Can you say counter-productive?!

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

OP, I often find your threads mesmerizing and hypnotically trance inducing.

I guess I should really only view these kinds of thread before bedtime, and not with my morning coffee.
Sometimes the Truth can be hypnotic through his power but in the same time can give us energy for the rest of the day more than a coffee.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Harmony is agreement, going along with the collective.

NATURE is HONEST. Nature is natural. Nothing is a greater light than that of truth (honesty), even if it sometimes mean disagreement (not harmonic at moments).

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Harmony is agreement, going along with the collective.
The Harmony of two souls is given by the song they sing together...Beyond Borders...

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
My experiences with harmonyhave bbeen extraordinary. In harmony, the whole world seems like it was made exclusively for your entertainment. It feels like you are what you are watching.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

If I am what I see, does that make me superficial? No

If I am what I see, why do I stay myself?

If myself is what I see..

new topics

top topics

join