It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul Running For President In 2016

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
I wanted Ron Paul to win but I don't know about Rand. They aren't the same.

I'm going to go ahead and make the prediction that Hillary wins in 2016. I don't believe we pick our presidents but we are fooled into thinking we do.

She's next to the throne. You'll have to wait 4 years to see but I got Obama right and it's not because I wanted him to win again it's because I see it for what it really is....one big staged reality show.

I don't think Hillary is going to run in 2016 in fact I am going to be so bold as to say that I think that Hillary is going to slowly get out of the mainstream politics all together. I have had a feeling for some time now that she has an underlying health condition that is not being reported, and she is going to take her own well being into consideration over the political game.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

Don't get me wrong, I hope your right. I really do. I don't want her anywhere near the presidency. It scares me really. There has always been something about Hillary that doesn't bode well with me. I'm all for a woman being president but please, please, not her.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
reply to post by captaintyinknots

I'm not so sure that Hilliary's current condition wasn't a failed ploy trying to get her from testifying in the whole Benghazi incident. They don't want her in the lime light because she is running next term and it's better to keep her out of any kind of scrutiny.
These elections are planned years ahead.

I know they are, although i dont believe it is finite as you think. I too, predicted both of Obama's elections, all the way down to how big the wins would be.

We will just have to wait and see, but I'd be willing to bet my car that Hillary is not our next president.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Hillary will be 69 years old in 2016. I wonder if she will be up for it?

Why didn't a more credible/likable GOP candidate surface for 2012? Perhaps the Rebublicans knew there'd been enough payola (welfare) dispensed to secure the election.

Christie has too many health problems, and I presume there's a major skeleton in his closet which is being held back until he made a jump to the national stage.

I like Rand Paul, but he's not "in" with TBTB. Thus, there would need to be a major movement to get him on the ticket.

Otherwise, the GOP is RIP.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by solongandgoodnight

The 90% quote means i don't think it is just the Democrat party. Realistically S^%# happens during both parties terms. No party really WANTS war IMO.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Knowing that your car will be 4 years older then can we bet something a little more valuable? Just kidding.

I hope you're right, I just have that feeling that I had with Obama. I guess we will see in 2-3 years.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Q33323

Marco Rubio will a player irregardless of who the Presidential pick is. If he is not they will lose. I wanted Marco Rubio as the VP pick and actually liked Ryan but realistically it needed to be Rubio to win.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Whoever the GOP runs in 16, I hope they're as much fun as ex Gov Sarah Palin. That was a campaign that I truly enjoyed. If presidential races are just entertainment anyway and I'm convinced they are....... bring in the clowns!

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I have quite a reliable betting newsletter that I signed up for and they predicted the last 2 elections perfectly as well as the nominees for each party on both sides. Their odds that Hillary Clinton will be the democratic nominee is outstandingly high, so unless something happens with her health issues, I am willing to bet she will be the democratic nominee. Joe Biden is next on the list but his odds are only half of what Hillary's is. Andrew Cuomo is number 3.

Now on the GOP side, things are pretty evenly split between Paul Ryan, Marco Rubio and Jeb Bush. Their odds for Rand Paul are pretty slim but he IS higher on the list than David Petraeus and Sarah Palin! lol.

Now personally, I hope Rand runs and he will have my vote 100%. He is no where near is ideal of a candidate that his father was, and yes Rand is a typical politician and he doesn't always vote how I'd like, but he is 99% better than any other Senator or Governor out there.

edit on 13-1-2013 by WP4YT because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2013 by WP4YT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join