It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritual Warfare and the Pineal Gland

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Threads like this are why I check ATS at least three times a day. Thank you so much for posting this information!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I just came across this article I thought others may enjoy as much as I did...

Avoiding Fluoridation

Keep in mind that boiling only increases the concentration of fluoride to water more. But removing fluoride from tap water is not so difficult. Reverse osmosis works well for removing fluorides. If you own your home and can spring for the bucks, you can have one installed under the sink in your kitchen. That makes things very convenient for your fluoride removal from tap water.

If this is not your situation, grab a couple of large jugs and fill them up from reverse osmosis machines in health food stores, supermarkets, and other locations. There are several such machines around, usually labeled as using reverse osmosis, and they usually take coins. So it is the most accessible and cheapest way to go if you can’t install one where you live.

The Physiological Importance of the Pineal Gland

During the late 1990′s in England, a scientist by the name of Jennifer Luke undertook the first study the effects of sodium fluoride on the pineal gland. She determined that the pineal gland, located in the middle of the brain, was a target for fluoride. The pineal gland simply absorbed more fluoride than any other physical matter in the body, even bones.

Because of the pineal gland’s importance to the endocrine system, her conclusions were a breakthrough. Her study provided the missing link to a lot of physiological damage from sodium fluoride that had been hypothesized but not positively connected. A veritable root source for the chain reaction of blocked endocrine activity had been isolated.

Good news though. Frequent exposure to outdoor sunshine, 20 minutes or so at a time, will help stimulate a fluoride calcified pineal gland. Just make sure you take off your hat. This is more important than most realize, because the pineal gland affects so much other enzyme and endocrine activity, including melatonin production

Source

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I was researching stargates on another thread and came across this and thought you all may find it interesting as well...

Pineal Gland

We have a hyperdimentional stargate built in to our human physiology...the pineal gland. This technology was reverse engineered by ancient Atlantean society. The stargate functions by the use of ordinary water, H2O...when shielded off from all of the electromagnetic references to our existing 3rd dimensional space/time...the water can shift and have a connection made to an inverted reality of time/space (3 dimensions of time and one dimension of space). When time/space has been entered there is access to one dimension of space and ability of movement through time...

Source

In this realm fast forwarding or rewinding through time can be accomplished very easily much like in space/time we have easy movement ability through space.

This is accomplished through tiny molecules within the pineal gland water called microclusters. These microclusters are dipicted in plutonic solid geometry shapes. The microclusters form a resonant gateway which allows transition into time/space.

When "fired up" by means of "Kundalini activation" the pineal gland stargate technology is accessed. "Kundalini activation" is the balancing of all of the chakra energy centers within the human body that will ultimately allow for pineal gland technology activation. This activation is felt as a ringing, buzzing or pressure inside of the head. During this process a series of complex electromagnetic intersecting rings of energy spin around the water within the pineal gland which causes the pineal gland to "gate over" into time/space where your access to linear time can be directed to some degree by your conscious focus.

So that's what all the ringing and buzzing in my head I've experienced over my lifetime is....
edit on 22-1-2013 by relocator because: added Source

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I thought i would post this here since you all helped me out last time i saw something. /hugs

Last night while laying in bed i saw with my 3rd eye a yellow and black matrix of what i can only describe as a 3D blueprint, at first i thought i was seeing some sort of yellow and black tape, then as i focused more it became clear, im not sure what it was, but it was massive, when i looked up it all the way up,when i looked down it went all the way down same for looking left and right, it was like i was inside of it.

Some parts of it looked like big jet engines with round fans on them, other parts looked like the outline of tall skyscrapers.

This picture gives a pretty good idea of how i saw it.

so any ideas anyone?

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
I was researching stargates on another thread and came across this and thought you all may find it interesting as well...

Pineal Gland

We have a hyperdimentional stargate built in to our human physiology...the pineal gland. This technology was reverse engineered by ancient Atlantean society. The stargate functions by the use of ordinary water, H2O...when shielded off from all of the electromagnetic references to our existing 3rd dimensional space/time...the water can shift and have a connection made to an inverted reality of time/space (3 dimensions of time and one dimension of space). When time/space has been entered there is access to one dimension of space and ability of movement through time...

Source

In this realm fast forwarding or rewinding through time can be accomplished very easily much like in space/time we have easy movement ability through space.

This is accomplished through tiny molecules within the pineal gland water called microclusters. These microclusters are dipicted in plutonic solid geometry shapes. The microclusters form a resonant gateway which allows transition into time/space.

When "fired up" by means of "Kundalini activation" the pineal gland stargate technology is accessed. "Kundalini activation" is the balancing of all of the chakra energy centers within the human body that will ultimately allow for pineal gland technology activation. This activation is felt as a ringing, buzzing or pressure inside of the head. During this process a series of complex electromagnetic intersecting rings of energy spin around the water within the pineal gland which causes the pineal gland to "gate over" into time/space where your access to linear time can be directed to some degree by your conscious focus.

So that's what all the ringing and buzzing in my head I've experienced over my lifetime is....

Very interesting, thanks. I started doing kundalini yoga classes 2 weeks ago. I definitely feel energy moving around, but no full-on kundalini activation yet. So funny, I was speaking to someone in class about stargates last week..

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Pineal Gland

Source

Very interesting, thanks. I started doing kundalini yoga classes 2 weeks ago. I definitely feel energy moving around, but no full-on kundalini activation yet. So funny, I was speaking to someone in class about stargates last week..

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by relocator

Thanks for bringing that into the circle.
Sacred geometry is a fascinating subject. I believe these symbols and scripts can direct consciousness and influence reality to a degree.

I also feel that the activity of our star is influencing us, as you touched on in the quote. When I was younger it was more yellow and not quite intense based on what I can remember. My energy work teacher has started to notice that some people are releasing their chakras.

edit on 2-4-2013 by starshift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

My first impression is that it reminds me of a transhumanistic matrix. Not sure what else to make out of it unless you where on a craft.
How did you feel within it?

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightsideAssassin

Pineal Gland

Source

The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the working of satan. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness. 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12

"strong delusion"
"a working of error"
Original Word: ἐνέργεια, ας, ἡ
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine
Transliteration: energeia
Phonetic Spelling: (en-erg'-i-ah)
Short Definition: working, activity
Definition: working, action, productive work, activity; in the NT, confined to superhuman activity.

Cognate: 1753 enérgeia (the root of the English term "energy") – energy; "power in action" (Wm. Barclay, More NT Words, 46). See 1754 (energeō).

1753 /enérgeia ("divine energy") typically refers to God's energy which transitions the believer from point to point in His plan (accomplishing His definition of progress).

[1753 (enérgeia) occurs 8 times – always of God's energy, except at 2 Thes 2:9.]

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by starshift

Excellent thread Starshift, I have come in quite late on this thread but I agree wholeheartedly about the importance of the pineal gland and the fact that many groups have conspired to deter people developing its function and more to the point entertaining us and keeping us distracted from what is really going on.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Thats interesting, when I meditate these days I often see swirling patterns which I also now see when I walk into a darkened room at night. The other night I reached out and touched it after opening my eyes and I actually felt the energy between my fingertips. My colours are more black/grey/blue and swirling almost like marbelling.
I know I have been opening my third eye for some time now, do you also get the small bright light appearing which is followed by a very black spot almost as though it is its shadow.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Behold..

I will cause all things to work for good who have been called.
They will take up serpents and the poisons they ingest will not harm them.

I wouldnt give the Flouride, Mercury, Chemtrails, EMF pollution, Media-entertainment social engineering and GMO food all that much credit.

There are powers above the present powers that make the present powers look microscopic.
Believe it...
its true.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
@Ats: i see what you are doing

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: WhoKnows100

Beautiful, Jesus is the Way but we must Detoxify our bodies, No pork, and no Drugs. In America this is very hard to Do. GOD Gave us a Pineal Gland, Im not shure why or what to do with it...

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: GodsLamont
Jesus is not the way but a way for some. Much of the population around the world have varying practices in regards to faith. So I often have to filter out terminology and labels when reading accounts of spiritual experiences and forms of divination. It's not "allah" or "jesus" for everyone, so lets not term it as such and then generalize the expression to become accepted.

I have met many atheist who have developed spiritually and are amazed on the powers of the human soul/essence without having any altering views on ideology.

The pineal gland is the psychic center of the brain and we are still trying to figure out what and why it's there. Through meditations and practices we can empower it and use it. There need not be any spiritual leaders or mediators in faith or spirituality.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Okay so this is my first time posting on ATS; for some reason though i cant start a new thread so i'm bringing it here if you all don't mind. So today i went and bought a new CD from the band Mayhem (Norway). They play black metal and usually involve the occult and other topics. The real trip up on their new release, Esoteric Warfare, is all the hidden images and the lyrics themselves. So first to the lyrics which i will link to a site that has them posted. however in the booklet each "d" and "s" are bold font. (I think there is a lot of hidden information in this release and i want to see if anyone will help me get to the bottom of it. [Note- it is not necessary to listen to the album or know the band's history, that is not what this is about].

Lyrics--- Mayhem Esoteric Warfare Lyrics

At this point i'm sure anyone who has some study of the occult or general conspiracy can get what the band is talking about here. This is psychological warfare on the public. Now i'm going to post the artwork for the album. There is tons of symbology in these images and i'm still discovering new things i did not notice. [Note: some of the images are a bit grotesque and not safe for work or the young ones]

Album Cover---www.metalsucks.net...
Page 131.media.tumblr.com...
Page 2 fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net... [sorry for the small image. this one is not as important though]

page 3 38.media.tumblr.com...

page 4
37.media.tumblr.com...

page 5 fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net...

page 6 fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net...

page 7 fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net... 4c762ed551777cc1&oe=54426CA4&__gda__=1414565211_4d486db3f347f2175dbf679e0e30cd59

page 8 38.media.tumblr.com...

back image ecx.images-amazon.com...

There are a couple others that weren't online. If i can i will try to update this and get better images.
So what i see is a lot of play with occult symbols [the eye, pentagram, 6 pointed star, the symbol of the Freemasons, goat of mendes, triangles, etc] but i think they have a deliberate purpose and this isn't just some guy doing the artwork for the band. They are trying to tell us something but they are keeping it veiled.

Also on one last note... the pages with the lyrics written on them have a small page images with the lyrics printed kinda like going through a file of papers. (bad description i know) however in faint letters behind the text is more text printed on the reverse side of that fake paper. I did a simple search of the words when i figured them out and found its Polish. Direct lettering here--- Prezydium wojewodzkiej rady narodowej which translated into English [i used a translator i don't speak polish so i'm sorry] means Presidium board of the peoples council. Which incidentally is a book from the 1950's written only in polish. Other parts of the booklet point out 1957 as a date.

So if anyone wants to help me unravel this mystery that would be great. Sorry if this isn't where i should post this but i cant post my own thread for some reason. Thanks to all that read this.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: starshift

I remember one of my first days at school, the teacher instructed us specifically to colour inside the line, however, I was not listening and coloured on the outside, I remember being shocked at how angry the teacher was at me.

Despite this, today I am rather artistic, i produce music and also a keen lego builder, sometimes also, on my motorcycle I go for a burn through the wilderness, weary of the police now-a-days however sometimes when I let go I am a screaming maniac in the night, talking to myself incessantly and colouring outside the line by travelling outside of regulated velocity parameters.

I find this scene representative of the pinal gland, what we can see of the terminator represents spiritual death, yes, the death of the soul, and, the "alternate source" - once the heart has been broken - the pineal gland or alternate power source is routed. Taking the stake out of his heart, channeling the alernate source, the terminator rises again.

I feel much like the terminator, as a soul, I am a shard of what I once was, however, I always find it in me to rekindle my inner flame.
edit on 25-8-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Nice thread, I have heard a bit before on what affects the pineal gland but this post explained it more in detail for me. The stress part can be lowered with meditation, it helps you connect and hear the inner you and makes you more self aware of yourself and the things around you.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pellinore
Threads like this are why I check ATS at least three times a day. Thank you so much for posting this information!

Only three times a day?!

Well then, I may have a problem.......

I'm actually here to ask if anyone thinks that a healing pineal will cause the individual to see UFOs?

Ever since I've began my health and wellness/spiritual journey I have seen some trippy things in the sky, and today I saw another possible broad daylight UFO. It's almost becoming casual to me. It's very exciting, but my mind is not blown.....

If I can muster up the mental energy I will post a thread chronicling today's sighting of mine.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Can you elaborate on the shape and color of the ufo?

Reason is after I opened my 3rd eye I would see a light blue to almost white dot out in front of me and more so if I looked up in the sky. I later realized it was a form of a guide and is tied in with me opening the third eye.

Just want to help you rule things out and good luck with your journey.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join