It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN, Anderson Cooper both are Being Defenseless Over that Sandy Hook was Staged. Attacks Theorists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I am watching the live Anderson Cooper on CNN even though i didn't plan on watching CNN today but CNN is in a Anti gun frenzy i just had to, Anderson Cooper is attacking Conspiracy theorists and has attacked the Florida professor whose an professor in the media studies.

Here are the tweets from Anderson Cooper twitter.

@andersoncooper A professor is claiming some grieving #SandyHook parents were trained actors faking it! @AC360

When someone is trying to defend there original they will there best to defend it. And this is exactly what is happening and here are more tweets.

Conspiracy theorists now say the #SandyHook shootings were staged to force gun control! We reveal who is behind these claims @AC360 8p, 10p

According to Anderson Cooper and Syrian Jihadist supporter, he claims that the professor started all those rumors about Sandy Hook being Staged well Anderson Cooper that's incorrect.

To make it things even more interesting CNN used the tactic "Ambush Journalism" which one of CNN's reporter visited the professor's home in Florida, they asked him to come at CNN for a debate on Anderson Cooper and he refused while of course he would refused for the interview after that Ambush tactic who wouldn't?
edit on 11-1-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
wanna hear something even worse.. tonight at the gym they had CNN on i believe and that black preacher guy was talking about we should put obama on mt rushmore... I was like umm NO he does not deserve to even look upon that mountain.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
CNN today just showed how much they really cared for American Constitution and its protected civil rights, under the minds of CNN.

CNN,FOX.

1.You can Never Question the official version narrative by the MSM
2. What is been reported in the MSM are the facts.
3. Never Question the government or the events surrounding the major news story.

Well you know what? our Mainstream news outlets are just showing today what they truly pathetic Regime state run news outlets.

edit on 11-1-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I would only go on if it was live.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I'm starting to think some people in the MSM are only saying things like this to get higher ratings.
Like they say.. any publicity is good publicity right?
Low ratings... so they are finally firing back at "conspiracy theorist". Make enough people angry and ratings go up.
Maybe what we need to do is ignore these idiots on TV all together.
I suppose that's wishful thinking though.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter
[It would be a miracle if the MSM would actually do their job and listen to those Newtown police scans. Then perhaps the real discrepancies might be examined. For example, the two shooters who took off to the woods and were apprehended but never explained, the fact that 18 kids and a teacher, termed "victims" by an on scene officer, were discovered in a closet in the KITCHEN, not in the classrooms, and the fact that they knew the black Honda did not belong to Nancy Lanza from the get go. No, they won't go there. Never in a million years. As ee cummings said, MSM "would rather black the boots of success than inquire whose soul dangles from a watch chain" ]

edit on 12/1/2013 by adriaen22 because: to correct cummings' quote

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
That prof from Florida is a paper tiger. He's been put forward by the NWO to make these preposterous claims so the media can rip him a new one. Don't you think it's convenient that this is happening now that we have several credible theories that the press won't even acknowledge, but they'll report this. Plus, who do you think controls academia?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Who the heck watches CNN, anyway?
Aren't they consistently rated as having the lowest viewership among all the MSM propaganda outlets?
I think they are doing whatever they can to get off of the bottom of the barrel.
edit on 1/14/2013 by Mike U. because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/14/2013 by Mike U. because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join