It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank You Skeptic Overlord for Listening!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Many of you may remember this thread by Manhater.

It's a Little Too Bright

If you missed the thread, it was a complaint about the (hideously bright) orange color on the new TLDR banner.

Anyway, today I notice Mr. Sloth is back....and blue! Much more pleasing to the eye, don't you think?

So thank you, Skeptic Overlord and ATS Owners, for taking into consideration our comments. We fussed, so its only fair to say thanks for the lovely shade of blue.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Yea, now it's just two giant adds distracting my peripheral view.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
He's not just a pretty face you know.
He has big ears too.

Whether he listened to the gripes and took action or the change was in the pipeline anyway, I don't know, but nice to see a little more info regarding tldr with the advent of this new banner/ad. Instant recognition for what it's about and how it looks.

I don't have a mobile myself but will give a heads up to friends so I can borrow theirs and have a peek.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ObservingYou

Cheer up and learn to spell.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

When I'm using ats on my phone, all links bring me to the sloth picture. I think something is wrong with the link. It's been driving me crazy.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
100% better! It even has different colors like purple and green. Yay!!!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
As far as I've seen, they have taken every thread bashing new design seriously. For example, there were a few threads complaining about the front page a while back, and they changed it again to suit us.
I like that, I feel heard. Most sites don't care what we think.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I love the new color now. It's like looking underwater, calming and easy on the eyes.
Thanks indeed! I'm grateful for the change.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Ah someone does miss me.

Thank you for posting a link to my thread.

And a appreciative thank you for changing the TLDR. Definitely much easier on my eyes and not much glare-ness from the glasses blinding me, especially at night. I really do appreciate that you catered to the whole audience and not just some.

top topics

join