It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Shapiro from Breitbart TV on Piers Morgan Show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Can somebody remind Peirs Morgan that he is not an American citizen and should stop trying to change the the Law of the Land in this country? I mean it is getting ridiculous that he is dedicating so much time to this issue. We know what his opinion is but why does he think that anybody should give a crap about it?

I think the establishment should at least hire American citizens to brainwash Americans.

Here's Ben Shapiro putting him back in his place.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
That was a great debate! I loved it when he called Piers out for being the bully that he is. I was cheering like I was watching a football game last night watching this.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Saw that interview earlier today. Was great to see Morgan shut down so well. He just refuses to answer any questions that might make him look bad and insists on changing to another subject whenever one of those questions comes up.

Was much better than the Alex Jones interview.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GMan420
Saw that interview earlier today. Was great to see Morgan shut down so well. He just refuses to answer any questions that might make him look bad and insists on changing to another subject whenever one of those questions comes up.

Was much better than the Alex Jones interview.

He needs more people like Alex Jones telling him that our Bill of Rights is none of him business.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

Iliked that, too bad I had to hear piers even as he had his baby bum handed to em..
That silly little person Piers...

Ironic at the end how he says "You've made your point crystal clear people aren't stupid they can decide." Bad thing to say piers.. Your shillery is growing weak my son.. He needs to get plugged back into the matrix for a quick recharge...

edit on 1/11/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

JAK

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This topic is already available for discussion here:
Please add any further comment there.

new topics

top topics

join