It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10am-2pm, 10pm-2am

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
10am-2pm, 10pm-2am.....

Well, for me and about 20 people I know at LEAST......

These are now the ONLY possible hours we can seem to sleep at ALL..

Any other time of the day it is completely impossible.

I have been trying melatonin, others are trying sleeping pills, some are using painkillers and muscles relaxers, some meditation, chamomile tea, rigorous excersize, working out, alcohol and [SNIP]....

You name it, it is NOT working.

I was wondering if it is mainly my area or if this s going on all over, and any suggestions of what it could be or what could possibly help??

Thanks for reading,,and if you are in the same boat, I feel for ya!
''

Mod Edit: Please Review This Link: Terms and Conditions of Posting on ATS
edit on 1/11/2013 by kosmicjack because: removed illicit reference

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
You know something....I'm glad someone has posted this...Now I have a bad Insomnia problem as it is, but I've learned ways to get some sleep. But it wasn't until last month I have been having the same exact problems as you..I've been waking up between 2-4 AM almost everyday, no matter what I do the night before to make myself so worn out I pass out. But I still end up waking up at the same time and then have trouble trying to fall back asleepreply to post by mellisamouse

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Cease all caffeine intake. Problem solved.

2nd line

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ISHAMAGI

2nd line

Oh what vice is left for us mere morals when everything pleasurable is grounds for punishment and everything else makes us worse, if the last haven of indulgence left, a cup of coffee in the morning, is threatened with exile.

They'll have to pry my coffee from my cold dead hands...

O.o

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ISHAMAGI

2nd line

Caffine is not anywhere near my house....

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleVortex
You say pot not working?
WTF is wrong with you!?

NOTHING is working, we are even getting all tinfoil hattish and thinking it ia cellphone waves or something...

And NO I don't have a cell phone anywhere near my house either,,,,,

Wireless internet??

The magentic poles shifting and messing with our bio rythmes??

It must be SOMETHING!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Sounds like you get eight hours of sleep. What's the problem?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Could be a form of localized mass psychosis - now that you have gotten yourself to believe that this is the case, maybe you are setting up a little self-fulfilling prophecy. Try taking the clock out of your bedroom (cell phones too) so you won't be tempted to check the time.

Could be that you somehow disrupted your normal sleep patterns and gotten into this pattern you now describe? Try staying awake during the 10 am period for a few days in a row, force yourself to become exhausted and start getting back into a normal sleep pattern. If you keep napping during the daytime, your body is not going to sleep as much during the night time.

Could be some underlying psychological issues and stress coming out - did something happen in the local area making you and others uneasy about nighttime hours? Maybe you need to talk to a psychologist.

Finally it could be little alien babies in your brain

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by trysts

The problem is I need to get things done in the day, it is wrecking my whole routine....

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

Sorry. I haven't slept more than five hours at a time for the last few years. I wish I could sleep in the daytime. Anyway, I'm sure you've Googled sleep disorders and have done more research than I would know about. Perhaps it is your area.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Yeah, maybe something in the water even.... I wish I knew.... I wouldnt mind the 4 hours at night only, but the passing ut in the day without a choice is what is killing me

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Seven hours sleep would be ideal. Knowing 20 people in your area with the same problem is really strange the more I think about it. Have you told a doctor about this problem happening to you and 20 others?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Circadian rhythm malfunction perhaps ?
Expose back of your knees to sunrise for few days and see what happens .
If it doesn't re-set your circadian clock back to normality , maybe it wasn't circadian rhythm malfunction after all.

2 pence

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by trysts

Not really, I think he would think I am a kook....lol

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
As an imsomniac since my teens I feel for you.

Any new power lines in the area?

Induction properties also mess with sleep.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I enjoy super morning naps around 10am....caffiene drinker......Los Angeles. ..what regions are the other 20 located in? How recently has this phenomenon started to happen?

Here's my tinfoil hat thoughts on the sleep time issue thing. ........ It's the result of some sort of time consciousness disturbance nonsense. ..... possibly magnetic or gravitationally related kinda like"full moon madness" ...

Related to circadian rhythms maybe. .. But it's something I noticed early last year. ...I've laughed it off as a 2012 thing calendars and clocks nonsense...

But your thread has re sparked my interest in a possible sleepytime disturbance.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I don;t know, is there any way to combat it if there is??

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by balanc3

I enjoy super morning naps around 10am....caffiene drinker......Los Angeles. ..what regions are the other 20 located in? How recently has this phenomenon started to happen?

Here's my tinfoil hat thoughts on the sleep time issue thing. ........ It's the result of some sort of time consciousness disturbance nonsense. ..... possibly magnetic or gravitationally related kinda like"full moon madness" ...

Related to circadian rhythms maybe. .. But it's something I noticed early last year. ...I've laughed it off as a 2012 thing calendars and clocks nonsense...

But your thread has re sparked my interest in a possible sleepytime disturbance.

It started around 2 months ago, but the 10-2 thing has been completely consistent since about november 22nd...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join