It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

multible ufos flying around on mars. aliens living in the mountains.. not a hoax

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
s1306.beta.photobucket.com...
s1306.beta.photobucket.com...
copy these images to your computer and zoom in on mars 1 and 2

lphoto 1 . when i first started examining this photos i didnt see anything out of the the ordinary so i tried to zoom but i could only zoom in so far without the photo becoming picilixed . so i copied it onto my system opened it and clearly zoom in over the mountains and i could clearly see 50 or more circular shaped objects of various sizes with one larger sized object in the middle at least 3-4 times the diameter of the others . and so far we dont know that "birds" exist on mars.

photo 2. when i opened this file i had to do the same thing . copy and zoom in on the mountains as soon as i did i was shocked. at perfectly equal intervals there were at least 6 huge perfect rectangles running horazontally cut in the middle of the mountain.

after i downloaded these photos i went back to nasa.gov to look at more and the photos i copied before were gone!!! im a scientist and have a bachlors in science from iusb. and i cant explain these photos.
ook closely at photo one and zoom in you will see multiple ufos flying around at they are all various sizes

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Do you think you can show us exactly what you are talking about by using a program to zoom on the UFO's and post them?

Microsoft paint will work.
edit on 10-1-2013 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
i dont see what you are talking about on them... the only dots I see are from the program they use to join the pictures they are not ufo they are ome small black dots as well as the parts the look like square is where the photos are stiched together.

I zoomed in pretty far I see none of the things that you are saying.

yah i was looking at it more if you notice allot of the dots are space the same apart like the one without the rover the black dots on the mountain going across the screen its because its part of the program they used for some reason it added dots.. The program also messes up some parts of the picture like if you look on the rover.

All of the dots I am seeing is either going to be crap on the lens or come from the software they use from what I can tell.
edit on 10-1-2013 by dc4lifeskater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I am not seeing anything either, a little visual aid might help.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Are you talking about those black specs that is probably dirt on the lens of the camera taking the panorama?

Every time someone sees a spec it's Aliens.
It's not always Aliens man.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Welcome back Bernard.
Care to post the links to Nasa for the images??

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
You gotta be kidding. Anyone should be able to see that those are birds.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
There is one thing i think we can all agree on everyone of the photos nasa has released has been photo shopped in multiple places!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Here's the OP 's other thread same title, and topic...we are a bit more advanced along with pics on this one....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join