It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Piers Morgan and Alex Jones Interview: Part of the Set-up for Civil War in the USA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
never thought of it that way, but i honestly think jones is crazy, and while not working for the TPTB he indirectly helping them by getting people worked up so that when they do kill him the civil war will happen that way

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Jones speaks and exposes too much truth to be a plant IMO. If they wanted someone to get info out, for civil unrest or whatever, they would have used a far bigger platform than the then nobody AJ. It has taken many years for Jones to build up any significant following. And some info there is no way they wanted out. As for Jones going ape on Piers, it got people talking, something that would not have happened had Jones played Piers' game, it would have gone unnoticed. Undoubtedly Jones will get more viewers than ever now, which I imagine was his goal. Jones certainly isnt perfect, but he does more than 99.9 % of people to shine some light on the truth. It is easy to be an armchair QB while sitting on your couch doing nothing to help.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by CudiTheKid

As "screwed" said, this is Controlled Opposition. People feel they can just sit back in their armchairs and watch Alex Jones and do nothing themselves because they think AJ is already doing it all. Note what is written in the Protocols of Zion:

"we shall set up our own, to all appearance, opposition, which, in at least one of its organs, will present what looks like the very antipodes to us. Our real opponents at heart will accept this simulated opposition as their own and will show us their cards".

(Protocol 12)

Also, why was Alex Jones allowed a voice on CNN?

"Not a single announcement will reach the public without our control. Even now this is already attained by us inasmuch as all news items are received by a few agencies, in whose offices they are focused from all parts of the world. These agencies will then be already entirely ours and will give publicity only to what we dictate to them".

(Protocol 12)

Also, given the current media trend to make any "Conspiracy Theorist" sound mentally disturbed, any spokes-person for us must conduct themselves calmly, politely and with a level-head. Alex Jones had a responsibility to do that but he didn't. He reinforced the crazy conspiracy-theorist view instead and fuelled people's passions - which, I think, is what he has always been paid to do.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow
never thought of it that way, but i honestly think jones is crazy, and while not working for the TPTB he indirectly helping them by getting people worked up so that when they do kill him the civil war will happen that way

Alex Jones does come across a little flaky at times, I admit that but I also take into consideration he's a little stressed out about the demonizing slander he is a target of..or perhaps he is frustrated with a lot of people's cold apathy and lack of concern, who knows? If people do not think there is a division-intending stream of misinformation and various methods being utilized to fuel polarization, conflict, and social chaos then I highly doubt they're able to understand exactly what is going on and what is truly at stake here.
edit on 28-1-2013 by SwineSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rottensociety

These Globalist Jews have spammed the Internet with statements that the Protocols of Zion are a fraud . Sadly most people read no further an make the Protocols right when they say we are sheeple and stupid . We are lazy and do not want to know the truth . But any fool can see the Globalist Jews are following the Protocols to the letter and we are all most done for . Their wormy little army has beaten down the mighty with their resolve and trickery .

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join