It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Piers Morgan and Alex Jones Interview: Part of the Set-up for Civil War in the USA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
We all know who Piers Morgan is working for, but what do we really know about Alex Jones? Knowing what we know about TPTB, how come he hasn't met with one of their "accidents", let alone allowed a voice on CNN?

It appeared to me that the way Alex Jones behaved in the interview was deliberate - to make out that all conspiracy theorists are mentally derranged. The feedback from Twitter showed he was generally received as a "nutjob" and I think this was the required result. Notice how much publicity this is getting? Youtube are showing it front-page.

This interview was yet another push, in a long line of recent events, meant to divide the people of the USA into two, forcing Truthers and Gun-Owners against Anti-Gunners and all those who believe that the school shootings were done by a Lone-Wolf and that guns kill children.

Can you see where all this is going??

TPTB have been planning for Civil War in the USA since 9/11. Neither side will want to back down as each has a very sensitive point, and emotions and the tensions have been pushed bit by bit via the MSM, and shown very clearly in this Morgan and Jones farce interview.

My heart goes out to all Americans, I hope you can stop it in time. I think the only way is by proving that the school shootings are all part of the set-up and that the sick people in society have been deliberately created by TPTB and their system.

Otherwise, if you're going to go down fighting, at least go after those who created all this in the first place and not your brain-washed neighbour who doesn't know any better.

Remember TPTB aren't expecting any Martyrs, they hate them because Martyrs will always remain afterwards in the minds of the living.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
IT HURTS TO ACCEPT IF TRUE...smh

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
for who would play with the conscious minds in such a way to program them with the violence recently displayed upon the children.. and again if true smh it hurts not just to accept but to accept what may be done to adjust this.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
It is 100% true!

Alex Jones is a planted bug.

I've compiled a lot of information about this in the past 2 days at the following link---

[spam link removed]

edit on 1/10/2013 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by rottensociety

Thank you Rotten for making this thread, I was wondering the same thing actually, I hope not but just something seems up with it.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I only watched parts of the interview and it looked pretty staged to me as well. I never really cared much for Alex Jones, but I always afforded him the Liberty and Freedom to say what was on his mind. He looked like a buffoon to me (even though I felt like he was before the interview).

I wholeheartedly agree that little tricks like this are to paint "conspiracy theorists" as unstable nutjobs, paranoid whackos. TPTB do not like those of us who try to peek behind the barbed curtain to see the little man pulling the strings and running the smoke and mirrors machine...we tend to complicate their plans.

As the population grows, the economy continues to lag, prices raising and fear in the hearts and minds of millions...these little "set up" scenarios will increasingly be used to further divide the population. A nation divided cannot stand. I think we all know deep inside that there is an insidious plot out there to change the nature of this country. The "great experiment" is under attack and will more than likely come to an end in the not too far off future. Sad really...I really liked it.

Keep your wits about you and your tin foil hats in arms reach. I am expecting to see more and more of this ridiculing and name calling directed at those of us that question everything...they really-really don't like people capable of critical thinking and rational thought.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I think that is WHY they had him on CNN. They KNOW how passionate he is and all the hard work he has put in to make tptb look like what they are FOR REAL instead of what they paint them self to appear to be. Make sense? Thats what I think anyway. This is why Piers Morgan appeared to be quiet and mellow to set the stage to make Alex appear more crazier than he is. Like Piers was just "ran over" on his own show.... poor Piers.

I totally believe Alex Jones lives in fear day in and day out. The man probably has so many threats on his life its not funny and Im quite surprised he has not died in a "car wreck" YET.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
This is very, very important to recognize.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Alex Jones is a rude, load, paranoid idiot. I'm not saying I like Piers Morgan, but I don't see how people take Alex Jones seriously, he's extremely annoying and possibly the worst talk show guest I've ever seen. He avoids questions and changes the subject to suit his argument, constantly shouting and talking over Piers to avoid answering him. Piers should have gotten someone better to discuss the subject, anyone off the street would have been better.

I don't think he's putting it on, and I don't think Piers is "working" for anyone, most of the world shares his opinion so it's really not needed.
edit on 10-1-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I watched the debate and found myself laughing myself out of my chair and saying "man, this guy is a total fruit loop". Then i started thinking, after the chuckles had subsided, this is exactly what TPTB had intended. What better way to complete the confiscation of america than doing a little divide and conquor. Set the stage for a civil war, let us tear ourselves to shreds, then send in the U.N. to clean up the mess...
And what better way to set the stage than to keep reiterating that pro gun people are complete whack jobs and people set on banning them are sound, calm, collective, and above all, correct?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
AJ always seemed sketchy to me but after the debate he definetly established an impression, not so positive. In my opinion, the debate was a setup from the beginning to follow through with their agenda. Seriously, If I had a chance to debate on national tv I wouldn't act like a crazy moron no matter how passionate I am along side my beliefs. He lost if not ALL his credibility from the public... The guy is an actor, a tool...a tool that failed to carry out a particular function.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Nice playup to the debate, with Jones and the TSA at the airport, to make sure everyone watched the debate.
Can't people see they are being played ?
I'll bet Morgan helped write this script, because his ratings are going up from a 21 year low for CNN Primetime.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Completely agree with the OP, I noticed this in the first 5 mins of the interview.

Remember that one of the main ingredients of divide & conquer are stereotypes, they are trying to paint many of us (prob 99% of Atsers) as aggressive, paranoid and dangerous just because we aren't willing to bend over and let TPTB have their way.

They will make the ignorant masses who still follow MSM fear people like us... when people fear you for no reason then they will also try to hurt you or kill you for no reason, that is the problem with negative emotions.

There will be another school shooting to seal the deal and soon after the EO is passed they will stage something else to fuel the divide even more, it sure smells like that atm.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

Unfortunately, no. People can't see they are being played. The vast majority of our overfed "cattle" sit on the couch and believe whatever opinion/editorial is being forced into their heads. "It's on the TV so it must be true"...

People tend to respond with emotion first and logic second...this is why it is so easy to predict the reactions of the herds. This whole debate is being fired into the empathetic and compassionate side of people's brains...and they are doing it on purpose...knowing full well it will overrule most people's capacity for critical thinking and rational thought.

Discrediting and undermining those people that question everything is just another tool to control the larger percentages of the population. If you are going to be mocked if you do not accept the "official" explanation...then you probably will not publicly do so.

Just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

well spotted

2nd

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah65
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

Unfortunately, no. People can't see they are being played. The vast majority of our overfed "cattle" sit on the couch and believe whatever opinion/editorial is being forced into their heads. "It's on the TV so it must be true"...

People tend to respond with emotion first and logic second...this is why it is so easy to predict the reactions of the herds. This whole debate is being fired into the empathetic and compassionate side of people's brains...and they are doing it on purpose...knowing full well it will overrule most people's capacity for critical thinking and rational thought.

Discrediting and undermining those people that question everything is just another tool to control the larger percentages of the population. If you are going to be mocked if you do not accept the "official" explanation...then you probably will not publicly do so.

Just my opinion.

I agree. The interview was emotional brain-washing "in action" but not only for the masses but for truthers too. Most truthers will follow Alex Jones' lead and between them and the pro-gunners, end up being the very "army" that TPTB intended since 9/11. It's horrifying how twisted it all is - they all turned out to be "Sheeple" in the end, even those who thought they had worked it all out.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Have you seen all the guns on the Swat teams.

Serious gun owners would know the reality of not facing their own massacre.
Depending on your ordinary gun in possession of authority in law enforcement,
they would only be so happy to plug the bad guy. I have also heard of retiring
officers having never used their guns. Independent gun possession does not
have the authority of law enforcement.

The unstable shooter seems to end things themselves although the Batman
movie killer was captured, his true ending in a cornered situation has been
avoided.

More security technology will eventually be developed as the best way to
solve the unlawful gun use in lieu of making more laws. This can be done
by private companies for protection of those who feel fit to do so.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
So, I originally posted this in a different forum, but I feel as though it would be better off here.
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE NOT WATCHED THE INTERVIEW, get out from under that rock, and watch it before you read this, or it will seem like I'm just as mentally off as Alex Jones.

I found the whole interview to be quite comical, and pretty entertaining, Ahh, yes, another brilliant performance by the seemingly unstable Mr.Alex Jones. I should have turned it off the second he started wagging his finger and yelling like an angry Klansman, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I was excited by the Jones melt down that was starting and even more excited by the thought of him totally losing it, tackling Morgan, and beating him half to death ... which may have made it more interesting.

MASSMURDERPILLS!!!!

Am I the only one who is "sick of the same old script here ... bud?" Alex Jones isn't the Jean Jacques Rousseau wanna-be that he makes a sad, crazed attempt to portray. Is it just me, or does it seem like Alex Jones MUST be working for some shadowy figure and is there to instill a sense of fear and anger, stir up controversy, and discredit any ideas, theories, or people that go against the official BS stories we are force-fed? He has quite a way with adding absurd, seemingly fictional facts, and embellished statistics to a large pile of slightly more common, rational theories and ideas. He talks about things like bringing to light the truth behind 9/11, or auditing the federal reserve, or about how the Amendments are slowly, and systematically being eviscerated ... and ends up completely discrediting those once obvious truths and rational ideas with his cheeky antics such as becoming enraged and flipping out on his radio show listeners for not getting angry enough about the Mexicans that are crossing the border, and making outlandish statements like "juice boxes are turning your sons into homosexuals!" and "The government is pumping your local police officers with steroids". In the mind of your average brainwashed citizen that believes everything they are told to believe, the lines blur, and it all looks the same. The guy that want's to see the Presidents birth certificate now becomes as nuts as Alex Jones. So, of course the smart thing for Alex to do would be to go on Piers Morgan's show and yell at him for expressing his 1st Amendment right (not saying I agree with Piers. He can have his opinion. But something tells me that his opinion doesn't really matter, as it is only there to add fuel to the fire). Piers (or CNN, whatever) obviously want's to get people heated and the best way to do that would be to "infringe on your right to keep and bear arms, and form a well regulated militia" (it's necessary to the security of a free state!). So what better way to humiliate the cause, and make the NOT-SO average, brainwashed citizen look unstable? Subject the AVERAGE viewer to an obnoxious Alex Jones rant that ranges from taking Miss.America's gun away from her, to raping unarmed Indian women to death with 4ft polls, to counting how many chimpanzees can dance on the head of a pin, to stating that 5 people are killed every year by great white sharks, to stating that Hitler committed a false flag attack, firebombing his own reichstag on april 27th, 1933, in order to bring martial law into Germany ... in a british accent, making it painfully obvious that he is making fun of british accents....and so on. With the help of an overzealous, immature, and irrational Alex Jones, CNN just made up millions of peoples minds on the 2nd Amendment, and guaranteed they bought every second of the oh-so obviously staged (and very one sided) debate. The less thinking people do for themselves, the longer they can claim total ignorance, and keep mulling around with the rest of the herd. . , oh well ...... we will always have youtube videos to remind us of the day Alex Jones tried to subliminally coerce the grossly dis-informed viewing audience of CNN (or Piers Morgan ... whatever) into taking suicide pills. Now if only we can figure out how to wake EVERYONE up...

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I am happy to see that there is at least one other person who sees what is going on here.

Anyone ever hear of the age old tactic called......CONTROLLED OPPOSITION??????

Any time a government initiates a policy change, they aren't STUPID....THEY KNOW there's going to be opposition.

So..... do you WAIT until the opposition forms and try to play catch up, always being just one step behind????

OR,

Do you CREATE the opposition from scratch, and then control and guide it to suit your agenda???

This douchebag has now gotten a slot on CNN!!!
CNN!!! of all places!

Anyone going to dispute the fact that CNN is bought and paid for by our government?
Anyone going to dispute the fact that it is state run media?
IF so then, I have no interest in trying to change your mind.

Now then, if we accept the idea that CNN amounts to state run media then WHY IN THE HELL would a guy like AJ be allowed on their airwaves???

They are creating opposing forces that they control both sides of as well as the talking points of each side.
It is divide and conquer yet again!

Man, once you know JUST A FEW of the tactics these A-holes use then you start to recognise them everytime they're used. It is the same tired tactics used again and again, and again.

The majority seem not to notice or care either.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Fueling division and in-fighting within the American populace allows the REAL enemy to keep operating unimpeded and out of sight, out of mind basically. The U.S. citizens are so polarized, so divided one against another and being duped, played for fools. We, The People are allowing the Federal Gov't. to play us though, they do so with our very consent pretty much when we don't hold them accountable for their actions. Americans have become complacent and spoiled, a seemingly hopeless mass that are slowly becoming unthinking, unreasoning sheep being led to their slaughter. Civil war / unrest is being fueled by the "powers that be" to result in the very outcome they desire: Martial Law. Everyone ( be they Liberal, Conservative, Left, Right, Democrat, Republican, Us, Them, etc. ) will have their Freedom and Civil Rights suspended under such an implementation, their property, savings, and everything else can be taken by the Federal Gov't. and everyone reduced to slaves and "contained ". WAKE UP!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join