It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning From Russia: Americans Never Give Up Your Guns!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Just because you have the right to own a gun does not mean you are responsible and stable enough to own a gun.

Oh and by the way...Hitler never implemented a single gun ban ever in Nazi Germany his most powerful tool in seizing full power was something called Propaganda.

So the Jews could own guns in Nazi Germany.
Gotta love progressive history lessons. Jews were not considered citizens and because of that could not own gun.

I notice you push the progressive propaganda pretty hard on ATS. Have you studied the early progressive movement ? Did you know that Hitler was a huge fan of it? Do you know how Hitler gained power? He was a man of the people kinda sounds familiar.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
It's great to finally hear someone from another country who supports our gun rights. I mean all we ever see now is Piers Morgan attempting to crush our second amendment, people from other random countries saying that civilians with guns is the worst idea ever. This post was a pretty nice change

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I don't understand these anti-gun idiots. They keep repeating the same buzzwords and catch phrases.

They like to throw around the term "assault weapon". Oh so scary. If I have a .223 rifle with wooden stock, that's ok, but if I have one with collapsible stock, flash suppressor and a polymer stock, it becomes a scary "assault weapon". It looks mean and dangerous! BAN IT!

I also hear these idiots spout off about "Nobody NEEDS an AR-15!' "Nobody NEEDS 30 round magazines!"

Who the hell are these morons to tell me, as a law abiding citizen, what I "need"? I don't "need" a BMW, but if I want to go and buy one, I damn well will.

I can't wait to see how this unfolds, and how they plan to enforce their hysterical hand-wringing bans. Are they counting on the military? Pfft. As a former Marine, I understand it completely. The military is fully aware the left has always despised them. Many of these leftist morons in congress were the same ones protesting, spitting and throwing # at returning vets from Vietnam. You think we forgot that? Not to mention the number of former military in positions of law enforcement.

All military took an oath, to protect the country from enemies foreign and DOMESTIC. So if the leftists start to get any ideas about banning guns outright, good luck with that.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
It's not about giving up your guns, it's about giving up your rights, YOUR RIGHTS.
I'm not religious t all, but i do believe every human had rights. Inalienable as they say.

All people have the RIGHT to do what he can to do what is best for his family. Be it
Feeding them, housing them, or protecting then. They've basically Taken awaymost
Peoples abilityto feed they're fsmilies y monopolizing food. They've taken away housing by
Making it sooo expensive, only the rich can own a home and property. The last thing left is
Protection.

Once "THEY" have that....check mate. That is all.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Here in Russia we have weapons in the hands of everyone but casual people. Army has them, police has them, illegal migrants and 'legal' citizens from Caucasus... Oh, and the criminals of all kinds too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join