It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What right minded idiot would back the US government in a civil war anyways? lol.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
reply to post by TheMindWar

Since you asked...

Not many to be honest.

It is the left brained idiots I am more worried about.

Agreed, we have watched the govt dumb down a group of sheep that have no clue they are tool to their future mysery and distruction of freedom, I will live to see the 2nd revolution, and know my place.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
I think enough people know now that 9/11 was an inside job. It took a long time for many to realize thier government were seriously and proven corrupt.

I don't think it was an inside job....that said....

So my question remains, if a civil war breaks out would you be on the side of the banker or your neighbour?

You compartmentalized this quite well....as if when things go completely south, it will be "banker" vs. us. It is much more complicated than you little scenario. I will play though. What if my neighbor is a banker? Should I hate him as you have directed me to?

The US government are getting very scared and so they should be. We know for a fact when the government is frightened of the people there is liberty, when the people are afraid of the government there is tyranny.

As well as the education of the masses who post this nonsense. I will refrain from trusting anything you say considering you "lol"......knock it all you want but I find that a sign of youth and ignorance to put that in your post or title. I would even go as far as to say you have no clue what liberty is nor even understand its roots, why our Founders held onto it and where to even find resources to back your claims.

I am not afraid of dying but I am very afraid of leaving my children a legacy of tyranical rule and abuse and a police state will give you exactly that.

I applaud your platitudes...they are quaint and appeal to the masses of ATS. Good luck.

<< 1   >>

join