It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Warns of 2nd American Revolution if Obama Bans Guns

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

sweeeeet ... no wonder he wants gun control legislation by his State of the Union address

i sure hope the 2 Obama appointees recuse under 'conflict of interest'.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Thanks, Honor. I'm glad one person noticed this unprecedented news.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu
In-case you haven't noticed, the world is still in turmoil. Wars still rage, psychopaths & tyrants still rule, criminals abound.

Do you even know how many women and children were killed in just one of the Iraqi oil wars?

The world is in turmoil, because the same people profiting from your local gun trade want to monopolise the oil industry to keep your currency as the reserve currency.

You aren't stopping that, you don't even care, you just want the right to get drunk and # up people's lives.

Guns kill people, that's their soul purpose and there's no such thing as a responsible killer.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

you're welcome, just don't get too excited ... it's a long haul uphill.
conference is a great big step forward but it doesn't even cast a shadow on what's next or how it might play out.

unprecedented ... that sure has evolved into a 'theme' for this administration, eh ?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

you didn't read my post properly.

Poor try digital01anarchy

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by lunchmanstan

What makes you think I'm British?

P.S. 12k gun crimes 9,000+ fatalities, US. 50 gun crimes

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Observor

It doesn't take psychopaths to elect psychopaths. That makes no sense. Psychopaths, like real ones, are generally intelligent, charming, manipulative. It makes sense they would be politicians, and "good" ones at that.
edit on 10-1-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers

In-case you haven't noticed, the world is still in turmoil. Wars still rage, psychopaths & tyrants still rule, criminals abound.

Do you even know how many women and children were killed in just one of the Iraqi oil wars?

The world is in turmoil, because the same people profiting from your local gun trade want to monopolise the oil industry to keep your currency as the reserve currency.

You aren't stopping that, you don't even care, you just want the right to get drunk and # up people's lives.

Guns kill people, that's their soul purpose and there's no such thing as a responsible killer.

I agree that there are people within this country that just want the right to get drunk and screw up people's lives. I agree that guns kill people.

You are misguided though to believe that all people in this United States don't care about the bad things our government has done in the past. You think that people care so much for their right to bear arms that they will take up arms against those who oppose it and yet when our government kills innocent people abroad in useless wars we care not? Your emotions deceive you and your assessment of the American people as a whole is unfounded and false. There are scores of good citizens in this country with love in their hearts that hold beside them weapons designed to kill for the purpose of protecting the good from the bad. Americans have been upset for a very long time about what this Government has done time and time again.... put simply this encroachment on the 2nd amendment is nearly the tipping point.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
I dont think think this guy should have been Americas leader.....
I think he should have been the worlds leader!!!!!

I dont agree with guns in the hands of the public but everything else he said is spot on, with people like him in power no one would feel the need for guns to protect against government tyranny

I really hope your not talking about Obama!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~
i dont even give a crap what he has to say anymore, what a let down he was.

he can warn us all he wants, when it happens, its his fault for letting us have this $%^& president we have now bush 3
Surely you jest! How the fv@k is any of this his fault? Don't you realize that presidents are SELECTED and not ELECTED? Some people need to shut the hell up. He didn't knock himself out of the presidential race, you mental giant.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

reply to post by CALGARIAN

I don't often disagree with Ron, but ban guns.

In my country we argue and fight, people get bruises and calm down.

In America, people argue, shoot each other and everyone around them has their lives ruined.

#ing evolve, the wild west is over.

Funny that I've lived in the "wild west" my entire life, and have been in dozens of fights, yet I've never been shot or have never shot at anyone. If you were to take a poll of all Americans, you would find that about 96% of them have never been shot, or ever shot somebody if you exclude those in the military and police force.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
in 1994 most people didnt have the internet - my dad shipped all of his rifles out of state when he found out that they were then illegal - no one came to his door and told him that they were about to be, they just made them illegal and relied on the news to downplay it, which they did.

today this top is everywhere.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

Then they came for me............

I gave you a star...

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Observor

It doesn't take psychopaths to elect psychopaths. That makes no sense. Psychopaths, like real ones, are generally intelligent, charming, manipulative. It makes sense they would be politicians, and "good" ones at that.

But, of course! However, once someone has proven himself/herself to be a psychopath, only fellow psychopaths would choose that person to lead them.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

wow. all you know how to do is stereotype americans, and poorly at that. let me try. i dont even care where your from. remember, i'm trying to be like you.

why don't you go and shove a crumpet in your mouth, and drown in some tea. there surely is plenty of time for you to go buy a toothbrush and fix your mouth if you've got time to spout it off about something that doesn't involve you or your country.

i can assure you, non of us AMERICANS are interested in your ideologies, since they assuredly end in licking boots. tell all your friends on here that maybe its time you all watch from the sidelines and pray. because as America goes, so does the rest of the world. think about that one for a minute.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

Because nearly everyone agreed machine guns are used solely for killing people and should have more regulation than normal arms. They arent banned just regulated, I can go get a legal machine gun right now if I wanted one. Before you speak please know what your talking about.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by spaceg0at

That quote deserves a billion stars and a bumper sticker.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
guns are dumb/low consciousness..

guns...

guns were created to kill life.

Jesus would say get rid of the guns and just love your brothers and sisters, yeah he told me to say that

lol

really though, please think about it, honestly, none of these gun nutss is EVER going to use these weapons against another Human.

total waste of energy in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
As always we have the Pro & Con's at work here. Myself, I'm a Pro Gun person. Never the less, just this thread illustrates the Climate in America towards being neutralized by trying to disarm the public. The numbers are in the hundreds of millions who own arms, and even if one in ten gave them up, there's still enough armed citizens to defend the Constitution and Freedom. Remember there are about 200,000,000 million armed citizens and approximately 1,301,000 active military. The odds don't look so good even if the military was instructed to disarm American citizens. Thats roughly 100 to 1 in the citizens favor. And it's very unlikely a Coup wouldn't form against the Commander and Chief for an unlawful and un-Constitutional power grab. Military leaders are likely to see through any attempt, and refuse to kill their own citizens. They have sworn to defend against both 'foreign, and domestic'. Their not stupid, but they do wield their own power against Tyrany.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
America, you must listen to what he is saying. The point is you have no future. Who will accept you after total collapse. What would you do? Where will you go? You must get out of there as fast as you can.
The problem with USA, it will never go into darkness before a BIG boom. I wanted to see all this before its going to happen, but I feel it's already too late. Good luck to you all.
You are not Americans - You are us! Wake up.
edit on 11-1-2013 by Izak4K because: (no reason given)

All your life you thought - My country will do it for me. Thats where you are wrong!
edit on 11-1-2013 by Izak4K because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join