It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newtown politician strikes back at FAU Prof. James Tracy's Sandy Hook Conspiracy Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
www.examiner.com...

Top politician in Newtown, Connecticut calls for the firing of Florida Atlantic University Professor James Tracy's for his conspiracy theory regarding the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre.

www.examiner.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
its called free speech.. as a politician you would think he has heard of it...

anyways i see how easily this could be a false flag and everything but the only thing I would think is if it really were wouldn't someone from that town/school lke a parent or somthing speak out and be like hey those kids didnt go to that school or those "actor" parents we don't know them and all the kids were sent home that day or something you know

like its pretty hard to do something like this because without killing all the kids at the school you have allot of witnesses and other parents and stuff and allot of times parents know other parents so if you used actors there has to be a few people atleast who would be like.. that kid doesnt go here and those aren't parents that i know, right?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I'm with the Prof on this one of course. I could see how it all could have been 100% fake. I'm sure this politician would LOVE to get the guy fired for his opinion, but I'm not quite sure it works that way. How about she just states HER opinion that the shooting was real, have lunch, then go back to stealing from the taxpayers. Then wind down the day by shutting the hell up.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Hmm. Well free speech is free speech, but at the end of the day our freedom is an illusion, because hey, say the wrong thing to the wrong person, they could without a doubt make your life a living hell

This prof should be careful because he's entitled to express his views but if he's informing his students of this it could be an issue. I remember taking a Social Justice class in school and our teacher wore this shirt of Bush with Mickey mouse ears, but when we asked about his political stance, he was very careful to not give too much of his personal opinion. Maybe the Canadian school system is different though

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The MSM coverage of this professor is spreading. Yahoo has posted an article /a9jq577 , and also Fox News /befc6vq

Well, I guess I don't know how to post the links, but I'm sure if you go to the sites and do a search on his name it will come up for you.
edit on 10-1-2013 by gidwa because: clarification

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
This is one of the 2 threads about the professor who knows they're using actors, AND THEY ARE, this has been brought out from near the beginning of this whole staged event by the cia and government against the people.

This thread was closed down: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And the two others are all about people refutiating or distancing themselves from what the Professor is suggesting.

But not a thread stating it and PRO this information.

I'm really suprised. I don't like the idea that ATS might be being infiltrated by the CNN.

He's 100% right. I'm really glad he came forward and expressed the truth.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

REALLY? So, is the whole town acting? Are the actors pretending to be parents (in your perverted view) now committed to a life of pretending to be these people, or what? let me guess, all these families are going to move, right?

As has been said many times before, you should head on down to Newtown and confront these actors. Really give them a piece of your mind! Remember to video it and post it here so we can enjoy your ass kicking at the hands of a grieving parent or two.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
A lot of people belive that 911 was a goverment job.
that US goverment killed all thoese people.

yet they can not think on the idea that this school killing was a goverment job!

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

That's the thing "a lot of people" DON'T think that 9-11 was the government killing it's citizens. I would bet it is less than five percent of the adult population that believe that nonsense.

top topics

join