It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

three angels and a bird??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
well don't know what to think of this, last night my six year old woke up in the middle of the night to see 2 small angels a big angel and what she describes as a white dove hovering over my mum in her bed. and loads of orbs too

nothing was said they just watched and left. both my mum and i have had spiritual experiences/visions over the years and now my daughter seems to be following suit lol.

only thing i have seen with 3 angels is in the book of Revelation 14, what you guy's think?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker10

A guide, soldier, and an arc was present. The orbs were soldiers for the ones present.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
jhill please elaborate.

im stupid i should have contacted you first

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Interesting. Don't know what to say, other than that I believe children see things that adults do not.

Please keep us updated on what happens in the household. It may be foretelling a more personal event than a world-wide one.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker10
jhill please elaborate.

The arc was there to give orders and oversee what was taking place. I cannot share what was taking place onan open forum.

But, when one from above comes down many soldiers will be attached to them to protect from below.

The two smaller ones are always present there.

For an arc to come down, it was a bit of important.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
pm me details

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
were they male or female

apparenty the angels are males.....ie gabriel

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
she couldn't be sure

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
were they male or female

apparenty the angels are males.....ie gabriel

The bible only speaks of two and they are arcs, Gabriel and Michael.

Above there are male and female, but no organs like here. The female will serve as the pair to the male. But, there are two female arcs.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I've never heard of this, but I find this interesting. Can you elaborate a little more for the rest of us on what this phenomon means?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface
reply to post by jhill76

I've never heard of this, but I find this interesting. Can you elaborate a little more for the rest of us on what this phenomon means?

I can't see which post you are speaking of that I wrote. Was it the first post or the male female post.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I'm referring to the phenomenon in general, what an arc means, and the players in it. This is new to me, so perhaps you could link to a post you've already made in some other thread if it's asking a lot.

Oh duh, arc mean archangels, right? Still, I've never heard of such a sighting. Would like to learn more.
edit on 9-1-2013 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I remember walking past the TV one day and seeing 3 MCs and 1 DJ, and they were gettin' down with no delay
edit on 9-1-2013 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

I'm referring to the phenomenon in general, what an arc means, and the players in it. This is new to me, so perhaps you could link to a post you've already made in some other thread if it's asking a lot.

Oh duh, arc mean archangels, right? Still, I've never heard of such a sighting. Would like to learn more.

Sure, I am on a mobile device as of now, will reply when I get to computer.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

Originally posted by truthseeker10
jhill please elaborate.

The arc was there to give orders and oversee what was taking place. I cannot share what was taking place onan open forum.

But, when one from above comes down many soldiers will be attached to them to protect from below.

The two smaller ones are always present there.

For an arc to come down, it was a bit of important.

can you tell me more either PM or email???

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

See the others, when others cannot?

This may be of some use to you, some others share experiences of seeing.

Arc's are archangels, but they do not call themselves angels when speaking, but spirits.

Below is the order of above:

In order of highest to lowest: (The pairs of each sit with their pair, same privileges, but access is compartmentalized.)
Father
Brother - Spirit of Father (7 In Total)
The Arc - Chief Angel (Only 1)
Archangel (24 In Total)
Angel that is not an arc, but has arc status (Many different tiers)
Elder (Many different tiers)
Angel

Different classifications:
Soldier
Helper
Floater
Watcher
Guide
Watchers
Workers

Almost every angel will report to one of the 24 archangels, and the chief angel is the arc to all of the archangels. The ones that do not report to an arc, will report directly to Father or Mother.

The 24 cover (Some are named, some are not):
The Library
Teaching
Logistics
Common Ground
Song
Changes
Debrief and Sitting Area (This arc does it alone, no helpers)
Watches & Technology/Innovation for Man
No Set Task x2
Protection
The Elements (Weather)
Meetings
The Factories
The Grounds
The Feast

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
trawling the net to see if there were any connections between 1 large angel and 2 small ones and a white bird we came up with " the annunciation " when angel gabriel came to tell mary she was going to give birth to the son of god.

well we have been having a laugh at her expense ever since as her name is mary LOL.

jhill have you heard anything since??

new topics

top topics

join