It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd Sighting

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by thunder57
reply to post by abeverage

Sorry about that

No worries. Just helps to keep tabs on a reply. Otherwise I may not make it back to this thread and a response would be left on the digital wind so to speak.

You can also do a quote to like I did here (unless you know this) if you want keep the conversation understandable (but that can get lengthy so best to stick with Reply-to)

p.s. click reply-to on the person you want to reply to otherwise you reply to yourself

edit on 9-1-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Well I gave it that good ole try today but there was way to much cloud cover to see anything, hopefully tomorrow will be different and we will have video. Like I said eariler, I do not give up, and I will not let you down.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Very much understood and thank you.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
We want anomalies
. We want anomalies

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Got a good couple of days worth of rain, new system moving in so maybe a break in the clouds. Yesterday would have been perfect but I just saw this now. Will watch from Nashville.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
*bump*
to follow and await said video

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by thunder57

Very much understood and thank you.

Like I said no worries.

I am however awaiting your response to my question of what you believe or think this is...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

On this your answers are as good as mine. Of the two other witnesses` that have seen it say they are seeing not just one object in front of the this star, sun, whatever.... but two moving side to side. and it kinda looks this way to be truthful. The person who posted the pic of the black dot eariler in the posts is close but this think is easily 25 times this size bigger and moving like in an orbit. But it is erratic. One day it arrives at 3:00 pm the next it arrives at 2:45pm. but it cannot be seen unless your camera has an IR function to it. Also When I start seeing it it is aprox. 20 degrees south of due west. After that just watch it and it will travel from south to north. Where it starts to become visable I have no clue since my field of view is restricted. I hope this information helps.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Yawn

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Can't see this coming to anything. It's not rocket science to even just take a still of the said video on a TV or monitor, upload it to YouTube then here. End of. Why say what you have first then say you can't upload it? You know the score here, no pics, no case.
Bigger yawn.......

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
People are buying this thread?
We have an Ex Photographer who
1. Didnt have a cam on him at the time to take the pic when pretty much everything has a cam this day and age (Dont know how this didnt set bells ringing that this thread was fake)
2. only way he has to record it is on a VHS camcorder pointing at his tv to record it and still has not done that yet.
3. Doesnt know how to upload a video to youtube
4. makes the thread without even a pick of anything other then his word and 2 friends that we will never hear from.

Is people here really that ready to believe anything??
Isnt this how all fake threads start?

I seen such a thing blah blah blah..
Few replys later
I promis ill get a video
few replys later
im working on getting the video but its not going to be good quality
few replys later
Still working on getting a video
few more replys later
Still working on getting a video
Thread Dies

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Go on and hate all you wish, say your bad things, and run me down. That is what alot of you are the very best at, but you will be singing a different tune once the sky clears and the rain leaves. Also, alot of us do not have a fortune in this day and age to own state of the art equipment, if you do good for you, that just makes you a rich person, You know the ones who are causing all the problems our country is having right now since you don`t think you have to pay your taxes.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

edit on 10-1-2013 by thunder57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mcdgray129

What do they do there, raise you brain dead, I know exactly what I saw, and I will prove it now more then ever just to spite your sorry a$$

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mcdgray129

It is people like you who give this site a bad name.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
It sounds like to me that mcdgray129 is just jealous cause he didn`t get the chance to see this with his own eyes or he would be singing a different tune. Everyone has the right to their opinion but when it come to vindictive hating and being downright rude it seems a line sure needs to be drawn. Like I have told all, as long as the clouds exist no video can be recorded, as soon as it clears it will be, then we will see what this hater thinks then.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by thunder57

Well sir, in fact we haven't seen anything so far. It's normal people will raise doubts since you could've already recorded the fenomenon prior to your thread. Actually, I imagined you have done it with your gear already.

So, until we don't have a shot or movie, let me ask you a couple of questions so we can understand the whole thing better?

. How many times did you witness the fenomenon?
. Do you have any early footage of it?
. I understand you are avoiding posting a still. If we bear in mind the quality issues, would you post it for us?
. What do YOU think it's happening and why do you want us to see it?
. You have two witnesses. Did they witnessed the thing in the same day and together? How many times did they see the thing? Could you elaborate on this?
. If it's a daily fenomenon, wouldn't it be reasonable to assume there should have more witnesses?
. Could you borrow another gear and replicate the results?

Thanks thunder, and let's hope for a good weather a video soon

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
**Maestro - cue music please**

"The waiting is the hardest part
Every day you see one more card
You take it in on faith, you take it to the heart
The w-a-i-t-i-n-g is the har-dest part."

Just my way of bookmarking this thread in leiu of the video.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join