It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing UFOs of 2013 [ Footage from space ]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

This is a footage from space . In this footage you see a lot of white dots - some are flying around while some leaving our planet earth.

edit on 8-1-2013 by Equiinox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I don't think those are birds / Chinese Lantern / weather balloon / CGI / illusion / meteorites / stars / space debris etc .

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I for one welcome our new tiny white dot overlords

And just an aside what exactly does "UFO's of 2013" mean in the context of video showing the old space shuttle?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Meteors?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Equiinox

That's God skipping stones off our atmosphere.....

Des

edit on 9-1-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Your first picture. I don't see anything. Not even a white speck of dot. I see black space. So, what am I suppose to be looking at? The arrow shows nothing. Now the video on the otherhand, is another story. Couldn't tell you what those white dots were.

See inverted...Nothing's there.

edit on 9-1-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   

This is a footage from space . In this footage you see a lot of white dots - some are flying around while some leaving our planet earth.

We do see a lot of white dots - a lot of white dots with the same characteristics... a little too generic for my liking.

Anyhow, check out this screen shot at 3.09, watch it from 3.07 to 3.10... note how the dots disappear at the inserted line - this suggests to me it's either a cgi or we have UFO's entering a galactic portal??

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Here it is [ Inverted color ]

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Perhaps

The dots disappear at the line you pointed out . May be its a portal [as you mentioned]

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

LOL.
Welcome them? They are already here under our noses.....those little bottles of white out are really their breeding colonies.

speaking of, check out the weirdness on the ISS.... Space Cam
edit on 9-1-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Your first picture. I don't see anything. Not even a white speck of dot. I see black space. So, what am I suppose to be looking at? The arrow shows nothing. Now the video on the otherhand, is another story. Couldn't tell you what those white dots were.

See inverted...Nothing's there.

edit on 9-1-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

Cmon!! The white arrow is the UFO!! Are you blind?
I would call that clear evidence

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equiinox

Your new here so I will ask how do you work out what you claim about leaving planet Earth.

YOU have no idea of the size of these objects you don't have info on distance or speed or size so YOU cannot make a claim like that it really is that simple!

There are many threads on here about this stuff we don't really need another thread on space debris we have seen this many times on here.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

come on
amazing? really?
so now white dots are amazing?
amazing to me would be to see some structure on a ufo doing right angle turns
but do you really have to post a white dot video and claim it to be amazing?
its not even from this year
i recall seeing this at least a fortnight ago

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Nice job on the video collage, but I do not think it shows anything abnormal going on in low Earth orbit.

There are about 500,000 pieces of space junk ranging in size from 0.5 inches and 21,000 objects larger than 4 inches in diameter being actively tracked. The odds say you are going to see them occasionally. Photographed outside their orbits, it is plain to see they are following the curvature of Earth, but if the camera catches one inside it's orbit, you could not tell, as they would look like they are going away or toward the earth.

Additionally, junk from the same sources tend to travel together, and that is also evident in the video.
edit on 9-1-2013 by charlyv because: spelling where caught

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

UFO filmed from the ISS over the Indian Ocean © NASA

edit on 9-1-2013 by Tamsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perhaps

We do see a lot of white dots - a lot of white dots with the same characteristics... a little too generic for my liking.

Anyhow, check out this screen shot at 3.09, watch it from 3.07 to 3.10... note how the dots disappear at the inserted line - this suggests to me it's either a cgi or we have UFO's entering a galactic portal??

I think you're onto something here.

RS

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I have the feeling it's just some natural phenomenon, honestly. White dots don't show much. Especially when they're that pixelated. Very difficult to really make out any shape(or at least enough of a shape that you can get a general idea of what it looks like)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I used to think those videos were cool until I realized we have a lot of space trash and garbage, we've turned our area of space into a junkyard.

These are not signs of intelligently flown UFO's, nothing but trash compared to what I've seen.

Here's a link to help it settle in, vacuum, no friction, capiche? BAM, jet thrusters, thruster emissions, that's all you're seeing on those videos. Literally crap moving around in space.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-1-2013 by Mello because: to add a video from some ginger on youtube

new topics

top topics

join