It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official: Iran has nukes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Why shouldn't they have them???

Only the strongest survive?

Here you go.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

I like your spunk "Superman" but sometimes, superman himself can't police Earth. Keep you Character strong. We make sure the Homeland is safe when you lay down at night.
-Cheers..

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
so we're off to another war with fake terrorists and made up WMD's.

how good could this turn out?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by spartaocean

I like your spunk "Superman" but sometimes, superman himself can't police Earth. Keep you Character strong. We make sure the Homeland is safe when you lay down at night.
-Cheers..

I don't need to police the Earth, I just like everything to be equal and fair. I like how a lot of people on ATS were upset about members from other countries telling them their opinion about gun control in the US, but those same members that were upset, are fine with telling the rest of the world what is acceptable to have. (IE: Iran)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Oh yea?

And Iraq has WMDs!

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

If the quote was a misquote, my apologies. I had never seen that part of it. So that is my ignorance.

I see what you are saying about possibly being propaganda...but IMO that is naive thinking. I wouldn't put anything past a guy who says that Israel and it's supporters will not survive, ro whatever the wording he is using happens to be. We have also heard from different sources that Iran has been hiding a weapons program for years. If Obama was going to go in guns a-blazin', he'd have done it before now....now they have the ability to lob or sneak a nuke into this country.

Obama doesn't want a war with Iran. Much of the Middle East would love to see Israel gone. It's just putting two and two together.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BSFC123

Don't get me wrong, I believe that if there were no repercussions, Iran would attack Israel. I just don't see them lobbing nuclear bombs their way in todays world.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

You don't see a difference in a country having nuclear weapons as a deterrent, and in another country having a nuclear weapon and talking about other countries in flames?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Israel has been sitting on hundreds of warheads collecting dust for some 60 years!

US/Israel/Banksters are waiting on edge for when finally, Israel can start using them (like US did on Hiro/Naga)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

If they can get real support from Russia and China, why wouldn't they? THey know that the US doesn't want all out nuclear war, and we sold Israel out in the 90's once. And Obama isn't Bush, he supports Israel...to a point.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by BSFC123

If they can get real support from Russia and China, why wouldn't they? THey know that the US doesn't want all out nuclear war, and we sold Israel out in the 90's once. And Obama isn't Bush, he supports Israel...to a point.

I think the reason why they won't is because of the Samson Option that, if deployed, won't matter if the US enters a war or not. It's game over.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Okay, there is no really easy way to display this...but to say it's not negative to the OP. Following a story is fair enough. But. . . . .

Mossad, CIA agree Iran has yet to decide to build nuclear weapon March - 2012

U.S. Agencies See No Move by Iran to Build a Bomb Feb - 2012

CIA: Iran capable of producing nukes March - 2010

Former CIA Head: Iran Attack Only Delays Nuke Program, Will Push Iranians Toward A Bomb Sept - 2012

...and it's odd, but the last is from WND itself just a short time back and also from a highly placed source.

Obama cuts deal with Iran over nukes October - 2012

I hope no one blames me for not believing reports on this much anymore until they test a nuke out in their empty desert like India and Pakistan did for proof ...or a source is willing to submit to Capital Punishment for lying if the Military actually got there to find nothing was there ...like Iraq. I mean, it's not like it's never happened, right?

Iran is no Iraq. It's industrialized, has 70 million very national minded people if threatened from the outside and with all the education and domestic military production to make this a REAL war like we've not had in a few decades. Iran doesn't need imports snuck in like Syria or Iraq. They've been making all their own and for all we know, some of those could be conventional underground plants producing far far more of everything than anyone planned they should have.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Personally, this thread sure has a lot of information in it that shoved a lot of information into members heads.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

lol... Yeah.. If you look a bit further, I did one on the Geography of Iran too for the rather extreme distances running aircraft in if tanker support isn't available. It's a subject I spent a bit of time on I suppose.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

That is one of the many reasons why I don't believe the US will enter into a war with Iran, not that they couldn't win, but that it would be waaay too costly to enter into it and then to sustain it.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
iran has nukes. wouldn't you if you see the muslim world crumbling before you.

will america accept peace if it is offered to them.

has america offered peace without conditions.

the only way iranians will lay down arms if america lays down theirs.

but thats putting conditions.

or will be covert wars, and see who is the most cunning and guile.

just make peace and stop wars.

edit on 8-1-2013 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I said above, Obama does not want to go into Iran for the reasons you have posted. Which makes it all the more viable that Iran could do something with Russia and China behind them.

Iraq was Iraq. I agree totally, this is not Iraq. If it were another Iraq situation, we'd have gone in years ago. Obama will do whatever it takes to keep it from happening.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

You are talking about a religion with certain sects saying kill the infidels. How can their ideals ever be coincided with a civilized world?

Can the fundamentalist Islamic ever live in peace with the world?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

The Samson option is useless against a fundamentalist who believes he is protected by Allah. They truly don't believe they can lose, you know that right?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BSFC123

Agreed.... That's why I said it wasn't against the OP. I figured that would be assumed otherwise by pointing out the contradictory and mutually exclusive type headlines at different times. I mean it's funny to listen to them try and go with another fear story at this point when there have been so many different ones now from the same 'sources' or the CIA really saying it, but at different times. Not necessarily the same under either President either.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join