It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interdimensional Being ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Did they look anything like these I took a pic of in 2008 ( btw - the "ball of light they were in was red - dont know why the photo came out blue )

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Aarcadius

When you meditate it can go on for a while right? 40minutes maybe more? and most of the time your eyes are closed, could it be that after you opened your eyes they were trying to adjust?

Meditation comes in various flavors and varieties. I myself tend to practice the breathing method. Breathing in a deep breath until my entire lungs are full and my diaphragm is pushed up, hold for a few seconds, then exhale, gradually trying to get the length of the inhale to match the exhale (actually takes practice to get it naturally). I tend to do this while doing menial tasks like the dishes, or repetitive tasks that require limited brain function at work. All of which have me meditating with my eyes open.

You don't have to sit funny, close your eyes, burn incense, or listen to Sitar music to meditate, that's just new age yoga. Meditation is an internal, in your mind, thing and some people require almost absolute isolation to pull it off.

I don't. I find it relaxing, helps me clear my mind as I tend to have an over active brain.

I've never witnessed anything neat, I've never left my body, and no mystical knowledge has ever come my way.

And yes, I do partake in some activities that are not to be mentioned here, they do not help meditation at all and infact make it almost impossible for me.
====
@OP

The part that bothers me about this is that you start the story out explaining you are making a movie, and your "actor" friend has a porfolio of alien ships in pictures and videos.

Care to share what type of movie you are making.... share to everyone else i mean as I already have a pretty good idea...
edit on 8-1-2013 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
As for those making a joke.. go to the freaking praying mantis thread and tell your jokes, the OP isn't convincing you of anything just asking maybe someone somewhere has seen similar... please have a little respect...

when i was a kid me and my dad saw something amazing and we were told it was a crop duster =D... made us feel like crap at the time but Im happy knowing someone has one hell of a boss looking crop duster.

so try to help not mislead. if you cant add helpful comments go to youtube and troll someone's comment.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by Aarcadius

When you meditate it can go on for a while right? 40minutes maybe more? and most of the time your eyes are closed, could it be that after you opened your eyes they were trying to adjust?

Meditation comes in various flavors and varieties. I myself tend to practice the breathing method. Breathing in a deep breath until my entire lungs are full and my diaphragm is pushed up, hold for a few seconds, then exhale, gradually trying to get the length of the inhale to match the exhale (actually takes practice to get it naturally). I tend to do this while doing menial tasks like the dishes, or repetitive tasks that require limited brain function at work. All of which have me meditating with my eyes open.

You don't have to sit funny, close your eyes, burn incense, or listen to Sitar music to meditate, that's just new age yoga. Meditation is an internal, in your mind, thing and some people require almost absolute isolation to pull it off.

I don't. I find it relaxing, helps me clear my mind as I tend to have an over active brain.

I've never witnessed anything neat, I've never left my body, and no mystical knowledge has ever come my way.

And yes, I do partake in some activities that are not to be mentioned here, they do not help meditation at all and infact make it almost impossible for me.
====
@OP

The part that bothers me about this is that you start the story out explaining you are making a movie, and your "actor" friend has a porfolio of alien ships in pictures and videos.

Care to share what type of movie you are making.... share to everyone else i mean as I already have a pretty good idea...
edit on 8-1-2013 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

I was just explaining where I was coming from. I mentioned this because it seemed coincidental that the friend of mine had many strange encounters and it wasn't until after hanging out with him (hung out twice) I had seen something. He mentioned his encounters after I had told him about the light I had seen in the sky while driving back.

We are not making an alien movie. Its a horror flick about five psychotic sisters.
edit on 8-1-2013 by MattyGable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MattyGable
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Also videos. I will ask next time I see him if he would allow me to post some of his pictures and/or videos on this website.

you must, i repeat, YOU MUST follow this statement up.
i can speak for every member here when i say that we want to see them.
also can you do it today, tomorrow or as soon as possible.
thanks in advance

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing this great story its always interesting to read expierence's of extra terrestrial encounters or at least claims of
S&F

edit on 8-1-2013 by Dutcheagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Did you see them
Did they look anything like these I took a pic of in 2008 ( btw - the "ball of light they were in was red - dont know why the photo came out blue )

The blue light was similar to the yellow aura that was around the beings

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Question. What did you feel when you saw the beings? Were you afraid? Numb? Confused?

This interests me because of the flood of reports on creatures being seen and the different feelings associated with such experience.
'

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceCowboy78
Question. What did you feel when you saw the beings? Were you afraid? Numb? Confused?

This interests me because of the flood of reports on creatures being seen and the different feelings associated with such experience.
'

I was in complete awe but at the same time relaxed because I was in deep meditation. I was also very curious as to what the intent of the beings were. It almost seemed as if they were already involved in something..The one to the lower left was possibly preoccupied as he seemed to bobble his head around but looking the other way. The one with the red inside his eyes seemed to make eye contact with me a few times but also seemed preoccupied as he didn't just stare , his head was moving from left to right. The smaller one's head did not bobble but moved very slow; looking left to right.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MattyGable

My brother used to do OBE, he became quite good at it, and one time while I was talking to him about aliens and greys he told me, "...but hey, aren't those guys spirits, like ghosts?" I was dumbfounded and asked him to explain further. He told me that one time while in his OBE session, he was exploring some woods near his apt and he said he saw 2 of what we call greys. He said they were a little blurry, glowing in the dark woods, and one of them looked at him for a few seconds then went about doing whatever he was doing. My brother also was not scared while in his OBE session.

That always left me thinking that maybe these beings exist or can exist in a sort of spirit realm, where we can maybe interact with them or simply see them through different states of consciousness. just my 2cents.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

How can you say only two groups of people practice meditation with their eyes open? This comment is absurd and makes you sound silly. I have plenty of friends that open their eyes while meditating as well.

You're right. Welcome to the paranoiac realm of [mis-]information galore, ATS. Let me be forthright. What sort of meditation do you practice?

Regardless of what you practice, my advice on such things as you describe in the original post is simply this:

Forget it ever happened.

Looking into these matters will only create trouble in your life. If it happens again, pray to a higher power, if you believe in one, and if you do not believe, and if you have more experiences of this type do try to find a source of spiritual refuge that works for you.

The entities you describe are negative, in my experience and that of countless others. They should be avoided like the plague.

This time, I'm not joking or being silly. Please take it seriously.

Sincerely

Namdru

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
Interesting story. let me land an ATS cliche on you. Pics or it didnt happen. Especially your friend,s, and we'll take it from there.

It's posts like these [and members] that prevent me from sharing my [ours, there are four of us] remote viewing experiences. Why oh why do people INSIST in seeing pictures and not just listen to what people share.

I wouldn't stand a chance

Pity really. I mean, as if you need to see pictures!

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
When he says he doesn't do drugs, he means "illegal" drugs. Almost everyone is on drugs, sadly.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceCowboy78

My brother used to do OBE, he became quite good at it, and one time while I was talking to him about aliens and greys he told me, "...but hey, aren't those guys spirits, like ghosts?" I was dumbfounded and asked him to explain further. He told me that one time while in his OBE session, he was exploring some woods near his apt and he said he saw 2 of what we call greys. He said they were a little blurry, glowing in the dark woods, and one of them looked at him for a few seconds then went about doing whatever he was doing. My brother also was not scared while in his OBE session.

That always left me thinking that maybe these beings exist or can exist in a sort of spirit realm, where we can maybe interact with them or simply see them through different states of consciousness. just my 2cents.

Very interesting ! Others have told me I maybe have accessed another dimension through my subconscious and was able to see them.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasonl1983
When he says he doesn't do drugs, he means "illegal" drugs. Almost everyone is on drugs, sadly.

When I say no drugs I mean drugs period. Including prescription drugs.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Did you see them

Wow....so those are the beings? It appears to be wearing a tin foil hat
I'll get along fine with those guys

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namdru

How can you say only two groups of people practice meditation with their eyes open? This comment is absurd and makes you sound silly. I have plenty of friends that open their eyes while meditating as well.

You're right. Welcome to the paranoiac realm of [mis-]information galore, ATS. Let me be forthright. What sort of meditation do you practice?

Regardless of what you practice, my advice on such things as you describe in the original post is simply this:

Forget it ever happened.

Looking into these matters will only create trouble in your life. If it happens again, pray to a higher power, if you believe in one, and if you do not believe, and if you have more experiences of this type do try to find a source of spiritual refuge that works for you.

The entities you describe are negative, in my experience and that of countless others. They should be avoided like the plague.

This time, I'm not joking or being silly. Please take it seriously.

Sincerely

Namdru

I sit and concentrate on my breathing, pretty basic. I didn't think they were negative in anyway and the red beam just intrigued me.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
let me get this straight, a ufo just hovered over the tree line while you were in your back yard turned straight into you where you can see two extraterrestrial entities directly observing and you didn't get the flying fort out of dodge.

and you where so calm, apparently mediating thus explaining your calmness that you were able to determine one aliens demeanour and assure of yourself that you were able to, without fear look to and back at another entity who was temporarily obstructing your vision with his mind.

well, if this guy had the foresight to anticipate future irregularities in his story and add that he was meditating to explain non normal human reactions to witnessing a ufo hovering over their head with menacing looking extraterrestrials to make his story appear believable, then he is a master troller, if he doesn't, then this guy's story is true and he has balls of iron.

just one problem with your story, how would you know the demeanour of and to determine that it'd "seem not to be interested in you", of a featureless alien with completely black eyes that you can only see half of its face.

there is no white in the eyes to know if it is looking at you or not to determine interest.

edit on 8-1-2013 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Gee guys, way to give hime a hard time,, I believe you.. if you say you seen it thats all teh proof necisary , you seen it with your own eyes, so u seen something

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I'm glad you had the courage to speak up and share. And there are many people who are having sightings and even contact.

The best kind is your Family and Friends, so always set permissions, pray or when you meditate, ask your Higher Self, your own soul, any Higher Power/Family to only allow you to have contact with truly Loving Good beings, with the Good Family and those who work to help and assist people, and ask for protection from all others.

I'm not trying to bring religion into a ufo experience. What you described sounds much like a ufology experience.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join