It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interdimensional Being ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

It's a pic of two "beings" sitting back to back in a "Kinder Egg" shapped sphere (with a slit like opening on top right)
It was moving right to left - it was one of about 50 that my son and I witnessed on Jan 12 2008 at 12.10am
They hovered over all the house about 20 feet above them for about 5 mins then slowly moved off and then vanished into thin air.
Knees went weak just looking at them - nearly fell to the floor.
What ever these things are real encounters with them are just mind blowing.
I posted back here in 2008

You don't get many real pics of these beings - but this is the real deal and well take it or leave it - but this is what you guys have been looking for all this time.
edit on 9-1-2013 by Did you see them because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Did you see them

Sound like a really awesome expierence it would be nice if you make a topic sometime about these encounters there are enough people here that would love reading those story's

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dutcheagle

Sound like a really awesome expierence it would be nice if you make a topic sometime about these encounters there are enough people here that would love reading those story's

I posted it here sometime back here in 2008 - got a bit sick of all the neg comments - Fake etc.

My son ( 17 at the time ) and I just wanted to try find out what was going on with these things.
I try and follow any and all accounts that sound similar - unfortunatly many are just reports of chinese lanterns which makes things diffecult as theses things do seem to look very similar at a distance - its only when there are close up that their true nature is revealed.
One day though it's going to come out.
I can bide my time.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

I can't agree more with you
people always try giving a simple explanation like lens blur , birds , plane , chinese lantern , camera failure etc.It's pathetic because we are all people we know it when we see something that is out of the ordinary i believe you for 100% and i think you are blessed to be one of the few who has seen one but as you said soon or later it will come out and i can't wait to see the sceptic's faces.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dutcheagle

soon or later it will come out and i can't wait to see the sceptic's faces.

Yes - that is going to come as a funny aside to acctually finding out "what" or "who" they are.

"Experts" with egg on their faces !

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
First Jim Marrs says that people just started to debate whether ETs are interdimensional in the new millenium, it is time travelers he was right on - people have debated whether ETs were interdimensional since the 70s, movies and books were created about it. Time travelers is just a thought to avoid research.

Many individuals say 'it is all technology, not magic.' I claim that it is most magic and not technology. In reality the aliens made individuals so scared that they felt a need to withhold some of the most fascinatino informatino from the world. It was because they looked so strange, but it was also because they found out that there was no controls in the craft and the aliens were flying it with their mind. Everything seems to be done from a psychological stand point, they can come in the room and change shape, they can walk through a wall. This is because they are indeed not all physical, not of this 3rd dimension.

A true magi, as an ancient magician. An ancient magician did things that were truly mysterious, so when we reach that point in our pontential it is amazing and magical. An alien is the magician.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

I totally believe that that is most close to the truth as we can speculate, i have read something about that they indeed control those craft with there mind its very fascinating.That's why i'm a greer supporter while most aren't cause he's trying to get people to meditate i think this is the key to communicate.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattyGable

Originally posted by jasonl1983
When he says he doesn't do drugs, he means "illegal" drugs. Almost everyone is on drugs, sadly.

When I say no drugs I mean drugs period. Including prescription drugs.
Good for you. No aspirin, though? No caffeine? No drinking from the public water supply?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Quite an interesting story. Those sound like the description of a grey alien, but honestly,
I have no idea what you saw.

Do you know anyone who perhaps saw what you saw?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiro
My friend,

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
Interesting story. let me land an ATS cliche on you. Pics or it didnt happen. Especially your friend,s, and we'll take it from there.

It's posts like these [and members] that prevent me from sharing my [ours, there are four of us] remote viewing experiences. Why oh why do people INSIST in seeing pictures and not just listen to what people share.

I wouldn't stand a chance

Pity really. I mean, as if you need to see pictures!

Be safe be well

Spiro

edit on 9-1-2013 by thedoctorswife because: messed the post up a bit. cant concinctrate got norovirus

You are an experienced contributer to ATS, you know why people ask for pics. Also if the OP had posted in the gray area and not the ufo forum id tend to be a bit more leniant.
The OP stated that he has a friend with a wealth of photos of ufo an whatever. Do you not think that we are entitled to ask a person, who comes on a public ufo forum and claims to have access to such a bounty, that we should be able to see them?? That was rhetorical. ive said my piece
edit on 9-1-2013 by thedoctorswife because: further correction

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

cool story.
Hence, your handle and the year you joined. What thread is it?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
My dear friend,

Originally posted by Spiro
My friend,

Interesting story. let me land an ATS cliche on you. Pics or it didnt happen. Especially your friend,s, and we'll take it from there.

It's posts like these [and members] that prevent me from sharing my [ours, there are four of us] remote viewing experiences. Why oh why do people INSIST in seeing pictures and not just listen to what people share.

I wouldn't stand a chance

Pity really. I mean, as if you need to see pictures!

Be safe be well

Spiro

edit on 9-1-2013 by thedoctorswife because: messed the post up a bit. cant concinctrate got norovirus

You are an experienced contributer to ATS, you know why people ask for pics. Also if the OP had posted in the gray area and not the ufo forum id tend to be a bit more leniant.
The OP stated that he has a friend with a wealth of photos of ufo an whatever. Do you not think that we are entitled to ask a person, who comes on a public ufo forum and claims to have access to such a bounty, that we should be able to see them?? That was rhetorical. ive said my piece
edit on 9-1-2013 by thedoctorswife because: further correction

The OP's experience in which he was portraying was what you asked to see pictures off, not what his friend who stated he had previous encounters with and had pictures off , because you asked to see pictures or it didn't happen, making me believe you were asking to see pictures of HIS/HER experience, at least thats what I got from your post

Not to disagree with you or to start a virtual argument/disagreement of course

Much love, be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

Yep, of course, sorry, i think after seeing years of these types of threads, with very little proof, it does make you a little tired and cynical, i still think this should be in personal stories/gray area. I still think its wrong of him to dangle the carrot of his friends pics, he did say he'd ask for them, and still no show. People take things like this this very seriously on ATS, it can make or break your reputation.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I'd like to believe you. I encourage you to post another thread if there's a followup here.

RS

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MattyGable

What movie are you staring in ?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Odd, post banned. And his previous posts are all removed, "off topic post". I wonder why......

So speak up on ufo stuff and get post banned now?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

cool story.
Hence, your handle and the year you joined. What thread is it?

It would have been in the Stevenville thread back in about Jan or Feb 2008 - my sighting ( although in UK ) happened only days after the Texas sighting i subsequently learnt. I joined OMF ( now defunct ) and contacted Angelia Joiner at the time. ( I thought then and still do think that they where connected despite the distance )
I also posted here and a few local (non ufo) sites to see if others had seen what we saw.

PS - these things can appear and vanish like they just de materialise - to see something like that is just mind blowing - REALLY F****g mind blowing !!!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Dutcheagle

It kind of comes down to believing in magic which much of the population does not. I have seen small things and I have heard from others who have seen strange things to acknowledge that it is possible for more than one person since ancient history besides Jesus to have done a miracle. Christians except that Jesus was able to do miracles, but it is narrowing minded to thing there cannot be another human being who can do something amazing. Jesus did confirm this was possible, he did not say that he was the only one who could do something amazing and godly, he said that he was seperated from the world which causes the confusion between the two.

If a human at rare times can do magic then I can imagine a civilizatino of aliens all able to do magic. They it would 'look' like magic to us. Well when you have aliens walking down the street changing shapes and walking through buildings it is magic, they do not stay inside of some technology beam that lets them do whatever it is.

Greer's early UFO career was monumental. At the dawn of the new millenium Greer was the only was besides Grant Cameron who was really pushing the white house to have disclosure. I may be wrong but it appears that someone had told him to become a disinformation agent shortly afterwards. Greer is intelligent and a disinfo agent does not tell all lies.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Indeed i dont think they use technology for that, and i hope that your vision on it is indeed correct time will tell.
As for Greer he is working on a documentary called Sirius but i can guess that you already heard that but he said it will be the ''truth'' so ill wait for it and watch it for what it's worth and i will go from there.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Dutcheagle

Another way of looking at it is that a person who willingly lets a hypnotist calm them down to a point where the hypnotist can make a few suggestions to their mind and all of a sudden this volunteered person will be put under what appears to be a spell under the hypnotists command, they will fall asleep, take off their clothes, or even see (think) hallucinations.

When a UFO approaches a car in a rural area late at night the driver of the car will by hypnotized from about a mile a way without giving in or letting themselves be hypnotized. It is easy to see that an advanced people from outer space who speak telepathically would be able to make these kind of suggestions to an earth mind and have control over them. So they pull over and become abducted and experience missing time, they don't remember because they were hypnotized.

Now Greer says these are individuals of the military who during an abuction to UFO craft or kidnap to undergound UFO base, have the capability after years of studying the mind control program can produce a dreamlike memory in the subconsciousness of childlike aliens entering an individuals room at night and levitating them off of their bed and even taking them through the ceiling fo their home..

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join