It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube vid maker says that 2013 Superbowl will blow

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I'll link to his youtube vid www.youtube.com...

he says that in the batman movie the pic of hte stadium exploding is referring to what he says will happen at the 2013 superbowl...

what do you think?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Waste of space wacko with multiple ceramics missing is a distinct probability!!!

Small everything if you know what I mean......brain...mind.....pecker and balls.

But...we can all be wrong sometimes~!

edit on 8-1-2013 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
De ja Vu.....

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
he says that in the batman movie the pic of hte stadium exploding is referring to what he says will happen at the 2013 superbowl...

what do you think?

A lot of nonsense, and when nothing happens they will claim that they stopped it by making a story up and posting a video.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Im just about to watch this movie.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

so what blows my mind is that fact that two mass murders happened and both were named in a movie of which the premier of said movie was were the first shooting happened, and the shooters of said incidents are connected in a certain way. sh*ts getting weird and i dont know if the majority of people care, can anyone tell me im wrong in my train of thought pertaining to this thread?
edit on 8-1-2013 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Sounds like the YouTuber spreading this garbage around is trying to rile people up and get views. He's also all over the place, touching on Jay Z and Beyonce, Illuminati playing cards, etc. Typical attention starved internet troll.

I think the 2nd top comment sums it up pretty well:

EntropicQpotential 1 day ago

73208 seats......7+3+2+0+8 = 20 = 9+11
Just fishing for connections where there are none.

Ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
If all these connections are being made to the batman movie, does that mean we should keep a lookout for a billionaire with a mask, cape, and a slight limp ?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze

so what blows my mind is that fact that two mass murders happened and both were named in a movie of which the premier of said movie was were the first shooting happened, and the shooters of said incidents are connected in a certain way. sh*ts getting weird and i dont know if the majority of people care, can anyone tell me im wrong in my train of thought pertaining to this thread?

I do not care if wrong or not please continue Doc or link me to where this is being discussed.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Spoiler alerts please.

I haven't seen the movie or the 2013 superbowl

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Are "Gotham City" and "Rapid City" in the playoffs? Is the game being moved to NYC?
No and No...but I think it is a hint of something in Pittsburg. Hines Ward was the guy running back the kick off as the bombs went off in the stadium and Gotham City was wearing Pittsburg colors. That said I will now watch the video.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

well i originally saw all this here on this site, if dont have a link, but i can tell u this sandy hook is clearly pointed out on a map in the movie and if im not mistaken in the same movie it shows aurora in lights in a city skyline on a building. i have the movie and confirmed that myself, i didn't actually look on the hard copy on the Aurora part, i will do that tonight. if you want to see the vid i typed in to you tube "dark knight rises sandy hook aurora.

and then on ats i saw a discussion about how the fathers of the two shooters are involved in an overseas banking scandal and are wanted for questioning.

if all this can be confirmed, than it is starting to get weird, or as some would say,

"thats one hell of a coincidence"

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

reply to post by InhaleExhale

well i originally saw all this here on this site, if dont have a link, but i can tell u this sandy hook is clearly pointed out on a map in the movie and if im not mistaken in the same movie it shows aurora in lights in a city skyline on a building. i have the movie and confirmed that myself, i didn't actually look on the hard copy on the Aurora part, i will do that tonight. if you want to see the vid i typed in to you tube "dark knight rises sandy hook aurora.

and then on ats i saw a discussion about how the fathers of the two shooters are involved in an overseas banking scandal and are wanted for questioning.

if all this can be confirmed, than it is starting to get weird, or as some would say,

"thats one hell of a coincidence"

Thanks Doc,

Have read a few ideas about Chris. Nolan being a master programmer in so many words.

Inception, Dark Knight Trilogy. The concepts portrayed in these films are mind blowing and cant make up my mind if its art imitating Life or life imitating art or a creepy mixture of both being manipulated by some unknown power/influence.

Google search theories about Nolan and his film making techniques, I read one brilliant one connecting the movies mentioned above and sort a prediction of what artwork he blow our minds with next, If I stumble on it again I will post.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
If you put all the evidence together there is a talking point about it all. I doubt anything will happen but ill be watching the SuperBowl as usual.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I created a whole video on it...because of way to many connections that are happening through all this...

This is my first time ever creating a video for something like this (conspiracy theory stuff) because of the fact that I am actually a DJ...Have been for 8 years...but when "Die Young" by Ke$ha came out...I wondered why they would even play that over the radio...I wouldn't play it...because I absolutely hated it and the lyrics to it...and I'm the type of DJ that will play music as long as it gets people dancing...

Then Sandy Hook Happened...Then I watched the Video and I started doing some research because I thought that was just way to coincidental...to which I came up with this. Did Ke$ha's "Die Young" song foretell the Future?

Then I received an email about Beyonce's new song called "Nuclear"...which immediately concerned me...

The more I did research the more this stuff starts tying into itself...If you want to say things against it...then that's your right...(at least for now)...

I can't get the video embed to work but here is the Link of the Video I created with evidence that isn't just made up...it's all a part of what they do...symbolism plus so much more...

Is this the Super Bowl? or Sacrifice Bowl?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Are people really getting this desperate to the point they even have to make a theory about how many seats are in the stadium? Some people need to get a better hobby. Nothing will happen except the 49ers belting Baltimore.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

And when no bomb goes off will we get an apology?

ld love to Know how the shooters are connected...

Of course the first shooter is connected to Batman. He was a Batman nerd. He wanted the cops to call him "The Joker" and dyed his hair orange, That's Christopher Nolan's fault now? It's amazing how easily you indict a human being on nothing more than a half though out hunch from your basement.

And this all connects him to Adam Lama because the name Sandy Hook was used in a map,a Map that was seen for all of 2 seconds?! And the only way to see Sandy Hook is to pause and zoom at exactly the right time. Seriously this is your connection? Thank God none of you are prosecutors otherwise we'd have a lot more guilty murderers roaming around free.

To think, you all wonder why no one takes conspiracy theorists seriously

edit on 29-1-2013 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

And when no bomb goes off will we get an apology?

ld love to Know how the shooters are connected...

Of course the first shooter is connected to Batman. He was a Batman nerd. He wanted the cops to call him "The Joker" and dyed his hair orange, That's Christopher Nolan's fault now? It's amazing how easily you indict a human being on nothing more than a half though out hunch from your basement.

And this all connects him to Adam Lama because the name Sandy Hook was used in a map,a Map that was seen for all of 2 seconds?! And the only way to see Sandy Hook is to pause and zoom at exactly the right time. Seriously this is your connection? Thank God none of you are prosecutors otherwise we'd have a lot more guilty murderers roaming around free.

To think, you all wonder why no one takes conspiracy theorists seriously

i dont anticipate a bomb
. i was just saying sh*ts weird. from what ive heard the fathers of said shooters are wanted in the same banking scandal
.The joker never had orange hair, unless he dyed it in a comic book,
how is it Cris nolons fault? unless hes Illuminati.
its amazing how you come at me with fire directly after i call u out being a mod puppet(anybody interested look at my post on BK recent thread).
I wish i lived in parents basement, it would be an easy life.
2 seconds can change everything, that's whats life's about.

im not a prosecutor, im a free mind that rolls hard.

to u bk, u never had anything to do with me until i called u out. it is clear you are responding to my posts out of revenge. revenge is a trolls life, keep at it, see how far it gets you

edit on 29-1-2013 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
....someone had to say it.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
For what purpose, to blame it on whom? 911 got the war in the middle east going. We already have the war in the middle east, what need for another false flag attack, which with more people than ever turning to the internet, is so much riskier than in 2001?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join