It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam was planning road trip all along!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 10:45 AM
link   
www.msnbc.com...

Plus, he even took some folding money with him.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 11:09 AM
link   
With that much taken, the money found by U.S. forces was chump change to Saddam.

He still has a huge asset on hand, I won't be surprised one bit if we hear from Saddam or his sons.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I guess Syria has one hell of a security deposit policy.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 11:28 AM
link   
3 tractor trailers carrying money???

Even if it was before the war, I have difficulty seeing it... Who knows, maybe all that money went up in flames if those trucks were blown up on the road...

I loved this line from the article though....

�When you get an order from Saddam Hussein, you do not discuss it,� an unnamed Iraqi official who held a senior position in a bank told The Times.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Gazroc, well i'd say those trucks went in first as payment for storing those that followed.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The tractor trailers and the acceptance that Saddam is done with supports my claims. The Agents of the NWO want to see Saddam live to get his revenge. It looks like they are getting what they want. Start speaking up, don't shut up until Saddam is proven dead, or captured. Please people this is important. Do you want another September 11th or what?????????????

[Edited on 6-5-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Are you suggesting we get Saddam even if we have to split France down the middle to do it? ..cause if you are, I'm in.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Same here this will not end until bin laden and saddam are caught. This is just all politics and billsh*t

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   
What? Do you guys think it will end because those two nutbags are killed or captured?

Maybe you're right. I tend to think more along the lines of power. Certain people respect that. Merely stomping the crud out of a couple-three bad guys will get a clear point across to those who need to get it.

I hope. Darn, between the government social programs and war spending, I feel like there's a bif financial headache coming. Maybe if the tax cuts come along to improve the economy, more folks get jobs and folks get better jobs, it will all pan out.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   
the French won't get in our way. Saddam is not loved in France like he is in Israel. The only people that will get in our way are Muslims. Oh yeah and fools, can't forget them.

join