It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO hovers over Mexican neighbourhood [ 1-5-2013 ]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

UFO Sightings Daily reports that in early morning hours of 5:51 on 5 January 2013 that an alien object or entity hovered over a Mexican neighbourhood. This activity occurred on the outskirts of Mexico City just two days ago.
In the above video we see a UFO flying over some houses and turning a little to give us a different view of it.
Scott Waring who edits UFO Sightings Daily described the shape of the UFO.
"If you look closely at the photo , you will see what looks like a skull or head. Is this an actual alien and what we see is only the inside (window area) of the craft while the actual craft is cloaked?"
Scott Waring now lives in Taiwan , but used to work in the military while he was in the States.

edit on 7-1-2013 by Equiinox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Since when have street lights been classed as UFO??

Tell a lie its light reflecting from another street lamp onto the aerial you can see later in the video. Video was edited, and it was edited because as he moves the reflection disappears.

You can see the aerial in question at the end of the video.

edit on 7-1-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
good find OP! be ready for the de-bunking crew lol, this is the best footage of 2013 in my opinion!

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
it looks like a crane at 2:09, there is a darker part in it which goes all the way to the ground.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by rokkiroo
good find OP! be ready for the de-bunking crew lol, this is the best footage of 2013 in my opinion!

You must have heard that quote about opinions?

Its the aerial on the house to the front left. The guy has obviously thought he could fool us, he fooled you, but not me.
Take a little time to look at the footage, replay it. Watch the dodgy edit....
Use your eyes!!!

Im no debunker, but this sort of stuff is obvious, and an insult to those of us who are genuine in our discoveries!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I was going to put a serious reply until i saw the picture claiming the light formation is a "Alien face", I believe this a troll topic for that reason alone. Nobody can be that stupid.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rokkiroo

Ya , that looks like a real alien craft . I am frightened by the alien skull like structure inside the craft

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka
it looks like a crane at 2:09, there is a darker part in it which goes all the way to the ground.

Good call dollukka , i didnt spot that until i read you post. Its clearly a crane, you can see the dark outline of the support going to the ground and the arm around the 1 min mark

So all in all another Mexican hoax vid

edit on 7-1-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
It looks like just lights on the crane that's in the background.

Don't think there is much else to say about this one tbh.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Look at 2:29, you see the aerial behind the pole, there is no crane.

Someone may of had a light on near it, hence the reflection of light. Or it could be a street lamp reflecting off of it, but as you see theres a crude edit at the end where he changes position. This is so the reflection cannot be seen. You can see there is no crane in the background at the end.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Check out his channel , another chap who sees UFO everywhere , in fact he saw another UFO a few minutes before the UFO in the OP

UFO ACTIVITY CONTINUES 2013 in Mexicali. As we see, seems to increase the presence of objects in the entire region ILLUMINATED, here a sample. Began a new era, what puzzles me is no longer the presence, now I must investigate who is behind REASON AND WHY?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
IMHO, I see the structure which leads to the right and to the ground like a crane, OR a high tension powerline tower. It could simply be a bad connection on a high tension line, glowing from heat of the electrical current. Above it, on either side, the light from the heated wire glows and reflects off of another tension line just above the connection problem. An honest mistake by the videographer. I have seen this happen similarly on powerlines around here.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Aerial

The dodgy edit is when he walks backwards and closer to the buildings. This makes it appear as though the lights gone, all he has done in reality has changed perspective and camera settings.

edit on 7-1-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

I see what you mean, i didnt watch it all the way to the end.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The object looks like this when color is inverted

edit on 7-1-2013 by Equiinox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

SO ALIENS DONT USE CRANES

new topics

top topics

join