It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masters of the Universe!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
If I was a master of the universe and was bent on taking planets over for resources.

Would I take planets over for resources or would I be able to replicate and clone them? Meaning elements can be created in a lab.

Why would I genetically engineer a primitive species when I can leave them to killing one another for survival and anything on the planet becomes free. Mine for the taking!

Why would I cause war with an already warring race and open the door for some of my technology falling in the hands of these beings?

When the simple answer would be to either induce hatred among them through psychiatric technologies. Or just wipe them out with a genetically altered virus such as ebola pox.

It's to easy to not do or do certain things and avoid so many other events that anything capable of being "MAster of the Universe" is not going to waste time on anything!

What would you do with any and all at your disposal? Good or Evil?
edit on 7-1-2013 by DeadLights because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadLights

"treat others the way you want to be treated" or join the ride down the highway to hell

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Look but don't touch. It's like Starfleet's Prime Directive. It's okay to divert a killer asteroid, but let the local culture develop naturally. If you must interfere, keep it to a minimum.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I would battle evil, live in a skull castle and ride a badass green tiger!!

edit on 7-1-2013 by DeReK DaRkLy because: ...

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

...What would you do with any and all at your disposal? Good or Evil?

I would do good, but only so far as it is needed to prevent a sentient, potentially promising, evolving species from annihilating themselves or destroying their planet or to prevent another self-imposed "master" race from exploiting a weaker, primitive species.

Any such intervention would be done surreptitiously, incognito...

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I would do good but they will call it evil.
I would listen to my top 10 Metal albums hailing, praising Masters ov days gone

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by slapjacks

"treat others the way you want to be treated" or join the ride down the highway to hell

Or treat people how they treat you! If others aren't capable of reaching those who need to be reached!

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snaffers

I would do good but they will call it evil.
I would listen to my top 10 Metal albums hailing, praising Masters ov days gone

Paer of being supreme is having a target on your back. Some people just wanna watch the world burn.

But then who are they to decide for everyone else. It'd be like if they stuck a gun in their childs mouth and pulled the trigger.

You kill the creator you commit suicide. When you commit suicide you kill all those you love.

top topics

join