It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minoans, Atlantis and the Americas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
This thread is more so a thread to ignite inspiration into some of you better researchers. I haven't done much research (and I am not really inspired myself) but I feel the need to bring this talking point to my fellow ATS family.

Sorry if I don't provide much input but I'm not very good at forming theories, making connections and researching.

The biggest theory on my mind at the moment is Minoans were part of what we call "Atlantis" and that they were some of the biggest traders in their time maybe not as advance as some of our sci-fi makes em out to be but nonetheless advance.

Some info they may aid in this talking point and research for others:
South America: The Definitive Geographic Location Of Atlantis

Talos-The guardian robot of Minoan Crete

Did Unemployed Minoan Artists Land Jobs in Ancient Egypt?

Researcher cites ancient Minoan-era 'computer'

Cocaine and Tobacco in anceint Egypt?

This is a good one detailing the argument for Minoans in the great lakes of North America.

Of course my interest started while watching America Unearthed on H2, link to the official full episode here.

Enjoy.

edit on 1/6/2013 by ashtonhz8907 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
My bad just realized I posted in the wrong forum, go ahead and move if you catch this.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Interesting show. I did find some links requarding the ancient copper artifacts in the Great Lakes Area. Lots of pics.

copperculture.homestead.com...

www.copperculture.zoomshare.com...

www.mpm.edu...

Hope this helps.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Well I do know we call them Minoans because of what we believe was the mythological king Minos.

So who knows, there is so much about history that we have actually discovered compared to what is out there to find still.

We do not even know their true names, it is lost to history.

I have found this interesting for a long time. Thanks for posting.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ashtonhz8907

A Recent Episode of " America Unearthed " on H2 has the Forensic Geologist Visiting an Island on one of the Great Lakes in Michigan . The Island has the Largest Deposits of Pure Copper Ore on the Planet . His Theory in the Show Revolves around a Stone found on the Island in the 1880's that Alledgedly has Minoan Script Carved on it . He surmizes that Minoan Sailors Visited the Americas 4 Thousand Years before Columbus in Search of Copper that eventually Fueled the Bronze Age in Europe and the Middle East . An Interesting Theory that awaits further Proof ............

edit on 6-1-2013 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ashtonhz8907

well this is a good documentary
although no American connection within this

top topics

join