It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The theory of Ascension

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I believe this is what Jesus Christ was attempting to explain with his visions... as I've been experiencing the same thought patterns, which gives me Deja Vu.

Deja Vu in the sense that recognizing that your thinking, is familiar, and just on the brink of bridging the fold between this realm and the realm above us.

Ancient civilizations would describe ascending as a 90 degree turn, and awakening from there to a "one consciousness being".

::

When you're dreaming, you have no control of where your mind wanders, and what you do during REM. However, if you recognize that you're dreaming, you can change the world around you. This is called Lucid Dreaming.
Upon realizing that your dreaming, you awaken your consciousness to your inside world. This is because we think before we perceive, and not perceive before we think. Essentially, we're outside the bounds of time-space, because there's no latency between light and our perceptions, our thoughts and our manifestations.

When we wake up, we can think and render things into our minds eye, but none of this can ever become real, because we perceive, before we manifest. We are inside the laws of time-space and there's a delay between the photons reaching our eyes, our sensory perceptions, and where we go from there, inside our own head.

This is huge, because it means that being one with everything is a true possibility. A concept derived from breaking this time-space barrier, and bridging that gap between light reaching your eye, and your perceptions. I don't know if it's possible or how to do it, but this is what ascension is. It's inverting time-space to be on the outside, when your thoughts are on the inside, extricated to the outside world.

And perhaps this is why we get kicked out of our lucid dreams? We ascend from our lower level dimensional consciousness to this higher level, but yet we're not evolved enough to transcend our current dimension,.

join