It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sacrificial Massacre? Hundreds of people literally "dying" for WalMart!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
129 (!!!) Bangladeshi Walmart factory workers BURNED TO DEAD:

The above self-proclaimed American "spokeperson for capitalism" states Bangladeshis should be thankful for their jobs and Walmart has its problems but will continue to "do well". Walmart denies responsibility, yet longside the burnt bodies, Walmart clothes were indeed recovered. Fire also under suspicion of sabotage by competing sweat shops for Walmart! (see www.youtube.com...)

Mother of 2 SHOT DEAD BY WALMART security policeman with almost 30yrs of experience as a Deputy, for petty shoplifting:

Communist corporate capitalism? 100s of WalMarts open in China which enslaves for the Walmart brand:

"US is looking for buyers wherever they can find them... but they've hired Chinese govt contracting firms and workers When we subsidize China, we're not creating any wealth in America. America will be sodomized!"

Pregnant woman physically attacked by 3 Walmart employees:

What's next? A staged or sacrificial Walmart firearm massacre? I don't see any precautions or reprimands.. individual settlements aside, is Walmart immune to public liability, let alone outrage.. why aren't most Americans boycotting Walmart?!

Other related death accounts:

edit on 6-1-2013 by minnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
You know the Golden Rule, don't you? I'm sure it applies here.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
why do you have a link to an entirely separate shoplifter death posted underneath your headline that a mother of two was shot by a deputy for petty larceny? thats misleading. and in your blurb about her being shot you left out the part where the deputy was trying to stop her and two or three others, they jumped in their car and started to try and drive away, in the process hitting him with an open door as they backed out of their parking space. hitting a police officer, on or off duty, is a justifiable use of deadly force for the LEO involved. he fired into the vehicle. that whole section of your post is completely misleading.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
but, but,,, the low low prices! rolling back prices daily, if they shoot a few people in the process or burn some people can we really sacrifice low low prices?

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This thread seems really misleading and seems to be a direct attack at Walmart, even though they are a corporate giant why just focus on them. If you were willing to do just a little more research i am sure you would find a string of major brands and store chains with similar incidents that have happened in the past.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
What is with people and sensational titles that are completely misleading?!

Sacrificial massacre? Seriously? Do you know what those words mean together? Who purposely died for Wal Mart in any of your video links?

The video you link to about the Bangladesh fire is insulting and vulgar. Also newsflash it wasn't just Wal Mart items made there. There were also items from Sears and Walt Disney. So now what do you have to say? You single out Wal Mart why?? Did you read any real news links on this or just that horrid video?

Secondly how does that woman who got shot have anything to do with Wal Mart?!?! She was trying to steal and was BANNED from Wal Mart. She also tried ot run the cop over so yea she got shot.

Also again how is it Wal Marts fault when an employee does something hurtful to another? That is like blaming Ford if someone were to run you over with their car. It is not the companies fault some low life scum bags committed a crime. They just work there!

Your thread is misleading and you back none of what you claim with valid information or sources.

I'm not a big fan of Wal Mart myself but i'm not gonna go around and blame them for every horrific thing that involves an employee of Wal Mart.

top topics

join