It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Assistance.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   

What happens on Earth affects the whole universe, so it is of utmost significance to advanced civilizations that the dark energies that have held sway on your planet for eons become reconciled within the light.

In keeping with universal laws, assistance from one civilization to another can be given only when it is requested. Your heartfelt desire for a peaceful, harmonious world is your request - what is in your hearts rings out to the universe as clearly as your voices - and God authorized many nearby and far distant civilizations to come to your aid.

matthewbooks.com...

i know we are not alone, and so do you

re-member?

you will

much love to you and to ALL that is

namaste

edit on 6/1/13 by JAK because: Cape removal.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Wrong forum.

ETA: What is there to discuss here? That someone else is posting something about ET Assistance? Just like countless others?

And each time their deadlines pass we hear the exact same excuses? I bet at "michaelbooks.com" there is an option to buy crap, isn't there?
edit on 6-1-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I signed the petition for alien intervention in 2008....

I told all my "former" friends about Blosson Goodchild's Oct. 13th 2008 date....

I've seen dozens of UFO craft with no direct contact though my heart was open to them....

I totally dieted & prepared for the 5th dimension on Dec. 21, 2012.....

So..... yeah, what's goin' on man?

Any day now would be appreciated.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
lol, hugs

hey, just go with the flow!

i heard of another date, lol

march something...let me go see...

George Kavassilas: Half of humanity ascends to 5th dimension March 21 2013

George Kavassilas, who has a long history of meeting ET and Inter-dimensional beings, have had many experiences since 2003, that has given him critical info that by March 21 2013, half of Earth humans, will ascend to the 5th dimension on March 21 2013. Please read this mind-blowing info on this extremely informative website here:

www.examiner.com...

hey, i'm open minded, i'm all for new experiences

that is why if anything amazing does happen i will be ready

feel free to be any way you like...

hugs

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

What happens on Earth affects the whole universe, so it is of utmost significance to advanced civilizations that the dark energies that have held sway on your planet for eons become reconciled within the light.

Uhhh. Yeah. What we do or don't do here has no effect even as near as the nearest asteroid. Any ET race making such claims is doing the same thing that the federal government is doing--overreaching their concerns and authority and treading on our sovereignty.

Tell 'em we said thanks but mind their own damn business. Leave a number and we'll call if we need their advice....

edit on 1/6/2013 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
hey, just go with the flow!

Say that to the poor peasants in third world countries that will be dead by March.

Extending JibbyJedi's post, did you know that Blosson Goodchild mentioned the word 'Zilch' when she wrote an article on what happened to her on and after 21-Dec-2012 ?

Its all lies. Continuous lies. The aliens still work with and for the elite. The aliens want 6 billion people wiped out with wars and famines. That is why they never ever intervene.

The fallen ones were fooled, big time, by YHWH. Everything was set for that December day and YHWH crushed their entry into this world. The word humiliation springs to mind.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Ohhhhh uuhhhhh, yeah.... universal brotherhood, be good and ask for us.... and now, just for the sake of it, here, click this order button and buy our books...

wft???

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Its amazing how the elite few of you get all this great information from the aliens. While us poor peons are at your whim to share this ohhh so valuable information with us.

Much thanks

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andromerius
Ohhhhh uuhhhhh, yeah.... universal brotherhood, be good and ask for us.... and now, just for the sake of it, here, click this order button and buy our books...

wft???

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

LOL

hey i don't buy their stuff, unless i had lots of money then sure i would support them..

all a choice, people gotta earn money in this reality, unless you wanna live in the forest or on the beach which i would like to do, but i have children now.

so now i need money too, lol

i'm praying for miracles.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
Its amazing how the elite few of you get all this great information from the aliens. While us poor peons are at your whim to share this ohhh so valuable information with us.

Much thanks

oh brother!

you know what you need to know, something told you to look and read this...don't fight it

hugs

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
James E. McDonald, PhD
Senior Physicist, Institute of Atmospheric Physics, University of Arizona
as reported in hearings before the Committee on Science and Astronautics, US House of Representatives - July 1968

"The type of UFO reports that are most intriguing are close-range sightings of machinelike objects of unconventional nature and unconventional performance characteristics, seen at low altitudes, and sometimes even on the ground. The general public is entirely unaware of the large number of such reports that are coming from credible witnesses.....when one starts searching for such cases, their numbers are quite astonishing."

new topics

top topics

join