It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Onyango "Uncle Omar" Obama Wins Bid To Stay In U.S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Uncle Omar's still here and he's won his latest hearing-

President Obama’s uncle has won a new deportation hearing in Boston immigration court, more than a year after a drunken-­driving arrest in Framingham revealed that he had violated a longstanding order to return to Kenya.

I suppose it's time to just tear up immigration laws and let everybody in?

Or, is this a case of special treatment?

“With an outstanding order and a legally fuzzy plea, it’s pretty unusual for the board to reopen” an immigration case, said Crystal Williams, executive director of the Washington-based American Immigration Lawyers Association. “It’s not unheard of, but it’s pretty ­unusual.”

This guy's been an illegal alien in this country for nearly 50 years, gets busted for DUI ( threatens police he'll call his Nephew), and he's still allowed to stay here?

Wouldn't pretty much any other country have deported him long ago?

www.boston.com...

Obama's illegal uncle arrested - `Uncle Omar` almost hits cop car, tries to call White House

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
So.. I guess criminal illegals (I mean, like him... illegals who actually commit OTHER crimes..
) are the ones to deport by current ICE policy. That seems to be all they are actively targeting while everyone else is all but handed a welcome package and told 'Me casa es su casa' . Unless...of course...they are related to the First Family. Then.. silly me to think otherwise, no law applies like it would to any mere mortal. Of course he's staying. Did anyone ever really believe he'd be deported?

We used to be a nation based on the rule of law. Now we're a nation based on the law of rules....and rules were made to be broken.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Special Treatment, obviously.

In contrast, just from 1997 to 2005, about 675,000 non-citizen permanent residents were deported for petty felonies -as a minor- including a shoplifting and public urination. (iMAGINE THAT!)

IS Obama's drunk-driving uncle a minor?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Explanation: S&F!

The nepotism is palpable!

And the hypocrisy is rampant!

Personal Disclosure: The silent majority needs to start ROARING OK! :shk:

top topics

join