It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Horoscope is being fulfilled -Aries-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Evening,

First of all, i have never really looked into horoscopes and i have never taken them word for word.. until now.

At the moment i am going through a bit of uncertainty. I am 20 years old and i am close to the end of an apprentice contract within a business. I have made a good impression on the company i work for and they are considering hiring me into a full-time post. This will be the first real step up in my career so this is an incredibly important event in my life. I wont find out until i have spoken with my manager in the next week or so.

The wait has got me worried, getting this job means i can leave home, buy a car, so a lot is riding on it..

So to kind of ease the tension i looked at my horoscope.. and to my surprise this is part of my horoscope!

A magical development is likely to come up regarding your career, thanks to the special help you will receive from five heavenly bodies - the Sun, Mercury, Pluto, Venus, and the new moon - all in Capricorn and lighting in your tenth house of professional fame, honors, and achievement. These planets will bring you your most spectacular month for career progress that you've seen in years.

The next part really got me, considering i am due to take my driving test in February, and getting this job would mean i can buy a car

Expenditure due to vehicles is a possibility. There would be sudden gains through property.

Am i looking into this too much? Could there be any truth to horoscopes? What are you experiences?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by godofme

I find most horoscopes are so vaguely written that they are almost all-encompassing. But that's just me.

Congratulations on your possible promotion, best of luck to you!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

That's what i thought originally, it seems to match up to my current position so well at the moment its made look at them in an alternate way.

Thank you
!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Coincidence.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Read others horoscope and you'll see they could relate to you as well. Just coincidence. I'm an Aries and too and things suck royally for me.

new topics

top topics

join