It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking UFO News In UK Regarding Dr David Clarke

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
If he is working for the MOD then fair enough, good on them for using someone with David's research. I was in contact with him during the early 90s after my initial meeting with the orbs and he asked me if I would meet him in the same place it occurred to try and see if we could film them. David was properly interested, we should have gone along with it but my fellow witness said he might be working for the military, so we left it at that as the location was quite isolated. I saw him in a BBC news clip a few years ago and he was by now clearly only to eager to dismiss the Ufo scene, towing the BBC line of deny and have a chuckle. If he is working for the military then fair dos, but they should be working with those that have actually seen the actual UFOs....... shouldnt they?
edit on 20-1-2013 by ufoorbhunter because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Totally missed this post due to a bout of really bad flu that I am still getting over.

If Clarke is working for the MoD then that explains a lot.

Dr. D`s total agreement with the MoD on the Shaffner case from 1970 being pilot error (he was a toddler when this happened) when there is much more to that case, and his handling of more recent cases like the 1997 Howden Moor Incident have made me question his judgement and perhaps even his ethics.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join