It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikola Tesla The Secret Movie (Free Energy)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I came across this movie called ' Nikola Tesla The Secret Movie (Free Energy) ' in Youtube . I searched in ATS but couldn't find this topic , hence am posting this movie in Multimedia Forum . I believe in Nikola Tesla .

Encyclopedia Britannica lists Nikola Tesla as one of the top ten most fascinating people in history.

Nikola Tesla was an electrical engineer who changed the world with the invention of the AC (alternating current) induction motor, making the universal transmission and distribution of electricity possible. So why is he virtually unknown to the general public? This rare film stars Orson Welles and features a dramatic recreation of a meeting between Nikola Tesla, Industrialist J.P. Morgan and Thomas Edison, that would decide the fate and future of today's Electric Power Industry in America and the world. But what happened to Tesla?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Is there any chance for this to download ? i've tried to do a google search but could not find any working links.

I would love to watch it again sometime hopefully in a better quality.
edit on 5/1/2013 by Bauwser because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Bauwser

Is there any chance for this to download

- Install Free download manager [FDM]
- Open the video in Internet explorer
- On top left part of the video screen , you get the sign - Download with FDM
- Then you can have the video in flv format

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
ahh
A bedtime vid...Najz..
Will whatch this when i get home tonight..
If its still here...

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
and how many more\ grate inventions have ben shelved in the interest of profit to the elite --??

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bauwser
Is there any chance for this to download ? i've tried to do a google search but could not find any working links.

I would love to watch it again sometime hopefully in a better quality.
edit on 5/1/2013 by Bauwser because: (no reason given)

You can intall VLC media player (www.videolan.org...) and convert/transcode to any format while you stream it.

top topics

join