It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US/NATO finally drill 1st Afghan rig thru Unocal oil puppet leader Karzai; bids to pour in

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Wow, so this is what so many US soldiers and Afghan civilians died for, under Americas blanket terror?

2 billion barrels of oil reserves could equal "Afghanistan" earns about US $10 BILLION per year from oil starting this one.

No wonder the Taliban are furious! For "who" will pocket all this income? The same one pocketing global opium income.. CIA & their Banksters!

edit on 5-1-2013 by minnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by minnow
Wow, so this is what so many US soldiers and Afghan civilians died for, under Americas blanket terror?

Compilation of your recent propaganda threads.......

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by minnow

Did you not watch the video? The narrator clearly says it will be shipped to China and will be processed by local refineries. The gasoline that is produced will most likely be sold in the surrounding region, not in the U.S.

If the U.S. bought refined oil (gasoline) and sold it in the States, you would be seeing a massive hike in price per gallon. Maybe you're not aware of how it works, but for you to slam the U.S. with propaganda is ridiculous.

Maybe you should be aware that the U.S. will produce more oil and overtake Saudi Arabia by 2020.

U.S. Oil Output to Overtake Saudi Arabia.
edit on 5-1-2013 by Clisen33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
That's only one small portion, you only need to google about the Trillion dollars in minerals to find out the major reason. Also all the little re-construction projects they get to hand out to all their buddies

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Afghanistan is one of the most impoverished nations on earth, made so by lack of investment and a few decades of war and people like the Taliban who’s goal is Medieval poverty for all.

We should welcome attempts to get Afghanistan doing things for itself. I for one welcome thgis type of investment as it breaks the cycle of self perpetuating poverty. It's good to see that in the last few years schools have been built an (shock horror) girls are actually going to school, albeit not in those areas controlled / repressed by those nice Taliban chaps.

I love how people in the comfie West complain when the backward poor actually start to do things.

Regards

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Suprising to see that there are people who believe that these developments will actually benefit the little people. Just like with all the bailouts being paid out these days towards banks right? The only thing happening is that the bills for those handouts will be brought to us sheeple to be paid, while there are a handfull of people who will make some serious bucks on these things. Corruption is rampant. Do not be fooled into believing that america is pumping oil in afganistan to help the poverished people in that area. To many examples of governments saying this and doing that theses days.

WW2 is over but the propaganda machine is stronger than ever!!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Good one, Slayer! I particularly liked the stock war footage spliced into the reporting because the daily life has gotten too boring. My daily life has gotten pretty boring, too, and you know, I don't miss random explosions and the like at all... I sorta doubt the Afghans miss it much, either.

Looks like the Iranians of PressTV are sort of missing it, though...

I do hate that Afghanistan has a viable GDP now, courtesy of China, as I'm sure every red-blooded Afghan hates as well. The nerve of those people, coming in, throwing money around, and improving the quality of life! Where the hell do folks who do things like that get off?

Less death, destruction and mayhem, and more money? Afghans ought not to stand for that sort of abuse! No sir!

I do have a question, however - the reporter clearly said the oil was going to China, but the OP said that it was a US/NATO gig. Since when did China join NATO? When was China annexed by the US? I swear, news travels pretty slowly out here, but if they've already got all this in the works, I should have already gotten the encrypted memo about the US/NATO takeover of China from HQ by now!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by faceoff85
Suprising to see that there are people who believe that these developments will actually benefit the little people. Just like with all the bailouts being paid out these days towards banks right? The only thing happening is that the bills for those handouts will be brought to us sheeple to be paid, while there are a handfull of people who will make some serious bucks on these things. Corruption is rampant. Do not be fooled into believing that america is pumping oil in afganistan to help the poverished people in that area. To many examples of governments saying this and doing that theses days.

WW2 is over but the propaganda machine is stronger than ever!!

Looks like
there's more "evidence" to show the real invader and warmonger is CHINA

and the real MSM propagandist is some little IRAN-funded press TV journalists on YT.

That would make sense when looking at the map and realizing how close US & Afghanistan are.. compared to China.

top topics

join