It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Studies find Flu vaccine increases flu infections & makes recipients significantly sicker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
metronews.ca...

Vaccine companies were granted immunity by the government?

No wonder thimerosol, formaldehyde, foreign DNA, and random, multiple LIVE virus strains are allowed in each vaccination these days:

edit on 4-1-2013 by minnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by minnow

Hi minnow. I hate the vaccine "scam". If one pays attention to the tv ads/magazine ads relevant to vaccines, they specifically state the vaccines do not work for everyone. Say What? So, I suppose those of us that do not get vaccinated are not endangering humanity after all?

I will never understand the following: How do religious folks justify taking vaccines when the vacs contain human diploid cells in them, (aborted fetal tissue)...and Muslims and jewish folks justify taking vaccines when they contain porcine, (pork) in them? And vegetarians...when the vacs have monkey tissue...how about the PETA folks too? Various animal tissue and ingredients in them.

Isn't the "mad cow" prion of concern any longer? Bovine, (cow) is mentioned on some vaccine lists.Vaccines are suspended in chicken embryos....PETA folks again...how bout that? We put up anti-freeze so our pets don't get sick yet it is injected into our system via vaccines, as is formaldehyde, polysorbate80 and squalene. The last 2 can be ingested but should not be injected into the system. Aspartame, msg, and so on, it's in there.

If one ever actually gets the ingredients insert, well....is creepy. Aluminum, some have mercury amongst other things. If the docs would sign a waiver stating they will take responsibility if vaccines cause harm, that would be one thing too, but not a one ever will.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by minnow

Vaccine companies were granted immunity by the government?

No wonder thimerosol, formaldehyde, foreign DNA, and random, multiple LIVE virus strains are allowed in each vaccination these days:

...and the Drug Companies that make generic drugs cannot be sued either. 70+ percent of the medications prescribed are generic, most because the insurance company requires generic if available. You don't have a choice between Label and generic. And any harm done by generics (and who knows what's in them) is unactionable in any way.

Got to love American Health Care.

edit on 5-1-2013 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I have never in my lifetime received a flu shot, nor will I ever.

What you consume into your body should be medicine enough, through natural food sources, oils, etc.
I used to get sick about 3-5 times per year, just an awful immune system and still, instead of running to big pharma I tried Garlics, Oil of Oregano and hey, even hemp proteins and I have not been sick once since.
Not once.

top topics

join