It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can I be a Paid Schill?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
After all I have been accused of it a couple of times. I spend an aweful lot of my time here and I am short of the old $$$$. If anybody wants to pay me to post, I am more than happy to oblige.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
bad economy bad

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Reasons a person may be called a payed shill....

1. They keep repeating the same talking points over and over again reguardless of the facts that prove them wrong.

2. They refuse to listen to what the opposition has to say, because they have already made up their mind.

3. They have an agenda and it is imperative that they argue in favor of it, even when proven wrong.

4. They create multiple threads instigating the same arguments over and over again.

Need more? I would say that if you fit into any of these categorys, send these people a message.

Cyber Careers and More at the National Security Agency (NSA)

There ya go! Knock yourself out.....

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Sounds like the chemtrail supporters, nibiru supporters, 21/12/12 supporters, rat on mars supporters, et al.

You saying they're all paid to make that stuff up and then keep supporting it?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

You saying they're all paid to make that stuff up and then keep supporting it?

Hmmm, sorry, I just read what I wrote, and nope it wasn't me! I never made mention of any category....

Unlike you Wino, I say what I mean and try not to speak in riddles..........

edit on 4-1-2013 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2013 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I really have no doubt at all that ATS had paid posters here prior to the election. I don't know who. I suspect a few..and ..gee... go figure? A number of names just stopped posting after results were pretty well final and beyond question.

I'm so certain because it's not guess work to know the campaigns were running paid staff on the "Social Networking" sites. We know by definitions glimpsed in Government documents dealing with these things that the term very much includes high traffic user contributed sites like ATS. I don't think ATS was inordinately targeted...why should we, as a community, be singled out? In the grand scheme of things and to mainstream voters, this site is no more or less a source than any other. Less, for many really....since the general theme isn't mainstream to start with. (Kinda the whole point
)

AFTER the election? Well......It doesn't compute. What's the justification in paying people to just keep on posting with no clear campaign or issue to push opinion on in near term results? Guns? Oh, ATS is hardly the battleifiedl THAT is being fought. UFO's? Good luck and woe be the paid poster running the other side at a site like this. Poor guy would deserve combat pay on top for that job.

edit on 4-1-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

You make some good observations.

Normal honest inquiry involves considering all the evidence first, and then only if the evidence is conclusive in support of one position or another, taking a position.

I would be wary of anyone who appears to have drawn a conclusion first, and then looks for evidence to support it, while rejecting any and all evidence that doesn't support it. This isn't how real inquiry is supposed to work, but is exactly how propaganda works.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
After all I have been accused of it a couple of times. I spend an aweful lot of my time here and I am short of the old $$$$. If anybody wants to pay me to post, I am more than happy to oblige.
Your posts are rude,crude,obnoxious while still managing to not provide any kind of insight.I'm pretty sure many here would pay you NOT to post

edit on 10-1-2013 by AgentX09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

edit on 10-1-2013 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

top topics

join