It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My understanding of Heavenly Father, Christ, Repentance, Reptilians...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The Reptilians (aliens) are NOT all demons. Some of them are angels. A memeber here on ATS told me about how the bible knew about reptilians (seraphim) and that Lucifer/Satan/Serpent is fallen angel (seraphim) but there are still GOOD ones, so they are NOT all evil (such as Gabriel, Michael).

I would trust myself above ALL beings and I would know that The Golden Law of The Heavenly Father is to "give unto others". This is how heaven stays as heaven in love, peace, freedom, balance, but the Golden Rule of "giving unto others" instead of selfishness allowing others to suffer in need.

We can choose for this to happen on earth. If people do not repent, and choose to not care about giving to others, darkness will rise on the planet - in this case, revelation says Christ tell people to repent and if they do not darkness rise as devil take control of the earth until Heavenly Father stops it restoring order. Otherwise with repentance and following The Golden Rule, there can be New Jerusalem (Peaceful Earth under Golden Rule), because The Father can change things and grant the prayers! The Lord's Prayer and Gayatri Mantra (dedicated to The Light - The Heavenly Father) seems to be the most powerful prayers!

Christ is the perfect human. How things would be if human were perfect. The REAL reason why humans/angels can NOT be perfect is because , perfection IS The Father, therefore if The Father would create perfection it would be recreating himself! So, imperfection MUST exist, but there must be an effort to be more Positive (Service to Other) than Negative (Service to Self).

The Heavenly Father (The Giver - Creates Life/Consciousness). "Give, and it will be given to you."

The Holy Spirit (The Love - Unity/Oneness/All). "Treat others as you would want to be treated."

The Christ (The Perfection - Perfect Human Expression). "All have sinned, only GOD is perfect".

This is the way I see things now. I COULD be wrong, but this feels right, although I know The Father will be teaching me more and I am NO WHERE NEAR knowing "everything" there is to know about the spirituality.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Friend,

hmmmmmm....
your 'tune' seems to have changed of late - and I mean that not in a 'judging' way. I've read many of your threads and posts; and this one (S/F from me!) seems to indicate some kind of epiphany has occurred.

Reptilians? Christ?
I'm eager to hear more.
~wild

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

The Reptilians (aliens) are NOT all demons. Some of them are angels.

So how do you come to thinking demon, and angels (seraphim's) are reptilians?

And how do you come to think reptilians are real??
edit on 1/4/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I understand where you coming from,
Enoch walked with God.
The Book of Enoch, Enoch seen when the devil fell from the atmosphere and the thousands of other fallen angels. Their also good beings like you said, but anyways this is summary of I know short summary
The Reptilian are different from Sirephiams or how ever you spell it. It a sub race of a race in general just like Humans and we have our own sub race.
White,black,asian. . . Etc

Their are other race of beings, Aunnaki which if you look them up. They were idol gods, "Egyptian Gods" half animals, half humans their is a lot of evidence in the bible. Even in Revelations it speaks of these beings.
You got The Greys but anyways my focus is back on Enoch.

And Enoch walked with God; and he was not, for God took him." Gen. 5:24
Genesis 6:9 This is the account of Noah. Noah was a righteous man, blameless among the people of his time, and he walked with God.
Hebrews 11:5
By faith Enoch was taken from this life, so that he did not experience death; he could not be found, because God had taken him away. For before he was taken, he was commended as one who pleased God.

www.puritansermons.com...

Good threat, enjoyed it

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Well I can't really Aunnaki were idol gods because i am not sure because they are stated to be "Egyptian Gods"

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
This thread: "Extreme Makeover: Arpgme Edition"

The description of the Father, Holy Spirit, and Jesus reminded me of something Jessie Duplantis once said:

"The heart of God is the Father
the face of God is the son Jesus,
the voice of God is the holy ghost
but, the hand of God is the Church. "

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

"The heart of God is the Father the face of God is the son Jesus, the voice of God is the holy ghost but, the hand of God is the Church. "

....and "Reptilians the imagination"?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by arpgme

The Reptilians (aliens) are NOT all demons. Some of them are angels.

So how do you come to thinking demon, and angels (seraphim's) are reptilians?

I'm assuming there are those that make that connection because the Hebrew noun 'saraph' means 'fiery, flying serpent'.
The Hebrew verb 'saraph' means 'to burn'.

As far as the reptilian business, I have not a clue.

edit on 4-1-2013 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

....and "Reptilians the imagination"?

How about: "Reptilians the DECEPTION..."

“UFOs are real but they are not physical. They are messengers of deception” ~ Jacues Vallee

"I personally believe that the reptilian stuff is actually the demonic at work." ~ Svali

FYI - The english word "alien", in the original Hebrew , translates to, "the God who is not".

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Idol Gods, just like Aunnaki. . . Reptilians are able to take the appearance of a ruler,lord or "Idol God"

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

FYI - The english word "alien", in the original Hebrew , translates to, "the God who is not".

Did the word "alien" exist in ancient Hebrew?

I found this in looking for the word origin:

Word Origin & History
alien mid-14c., "strange, foreign," from O.Fr. alien, from L. alienus "of or belonging to another," adj. form of alius "(an)other" (see alias).
Meaning "of another planet" first recorded 1944 in science fiction writing; the noun in this sense is from 1953. The noun sense of "foreigner"

dictionary.reference.com...
edit on 1/4/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The Seraphim referenced in the Bible sound more like the fire-breathing dragons of lore more than the more recent (last 60 +/- years..) perception of alienzzzz.

Personally, I find the plausibility of a 6-limbed, fire-breathing dragon more plausible than extra-terrestrials breaking the laws of universal physics to travel light years across the galaxy to stick metal rods up people's butts.

Honestly, I see no reason why there could have never existed a reptile with some sort of combustible glandular secretions when considering known insects with same. Now getting it's big ass up there in the sky, would be a whole 'nother animal. However, we have bees, which according to the pontificating sciences of mankind, should not be able to fly. And we've long since had bees to observe, yet only recently has the very real bees' very real ability of flight been fully understood.

edit on 4-1-2013 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
If we all exist as a part of God like a cell in a larger body, and perfection permeates God's being, then we can't be imperfect.

Or if we are a mere creation of a perfect creator, then to say that the creation is imperfect is to imply that the creator is imperfect.

I am perfectly me.
edit on 4-1-2013 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I'm still failing to see where these unproven "reptilians" figure into anything biblical. (which I take with not a grain of salt but a handful)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
If we all exist as a part of God like a cell in a larger body, and perfection permeates God's being, then we can't be imperfect.

We can when we've been given the ability to choose such.
Taking a gander at the state of affairs in the world today, or hell look at any given time in known history, and I think it could be easily understood that there are many who choose 'imperfection'.
Free will necessitates delineation of actions. Choice necessitates contrasting options.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

We can when we've been given the ability to choose such.
Taking a gander at the state of affairs in the world today, or hell look at any given time in known history, and I think it could be easily understood that there are many who choose 'imperfection'.
Free will necessitates delineation of actions. Choice necessitates contrasting options.

What is imperfect? Is it the human itself, or is it the human' s conceptualization of what perfection should be? Can you tell me what constitutes perfection? If not, then how can you tell me what constitutes imperfection? If you say, "yes, perfection means this and this and this", are you sure? What evidence would you have to support that claim other than subjective interpretation?

I say the only error here is that people believe they know what perfection is and look out at the world and see that it is not conforming to this ideal, so it must be imperfect, because it does not meet your standards. How egotistical.

I know one thing, this is all that this is. It can't be anything else because it is already this. So it is perfectly what it is because it can only be what it is. So if it can't be anything other than what it is, how can it be anything other than perfect? Imperfection implies that it's not the best it can be. But it is the best it can be because it is the only thing it can be. There is no better form of being because there is no other form of being. This is what it is and it can't be anything else. So it has to be perfect.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

If we all exist as a part of God like a cell in a larger body, and perfection permeates God's being, then we can't be imperfect. Or if we are a mere creation of a perfect creator, then to say that the creation is imperfect is to imply that the creator is imperfect. I am perfectly me.

And all that relates to reptilians, angels, and demons.........how?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

If we all exist as a part of God like a cell in a larger body, and perfection permeates God's being, then we can't be imperfect. Or if we are a mere creation of a perfect creator, then to say that the creation is imperfect is to imply that the creator is imperfect. I am perfectly me.

Man, shut up and read paragraph 4.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

A rose is a rose is a rose is a......... no.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Man, shut up and read paragraph 4.

And rudeness is perfection how?

<<   2 >>

join