It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs and anomalies near the Sun January 4, 2013 © NASA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImpactoR
This is no UFOs... as shown numerous times these are artifacts. Even the 2nd part of the vid where all is in pixels should show you that, are these also UFOs? Come on..

Definitely have to agree with this, the zoom in on one that just looks like the T-shape from Tetris (obviously 4 missing pixels), unless aliens decided real life Tetris near the sun would be a great way to waste time...

There was one off to the left that seemed pretty strange to me, but if "artifacts" are as common as they seem to be from the debunkers posting here, I'd assume it's probably just that.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Equiinox

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

If you are that easily swayed into believing that the video artifacts shown in those YouTube videos are "alien spacecraft" then you are very naive and extremely uneducated in terms of how video is captured on-board that solar observatory. I hear Steven Greer is selling some "alien viewing" packages, you might want to check those out as well; please don't fall for this junk.

There are MUCH BETTER events and ongoing research that have yet to be answered in the "UFO field" of interest and as someone who has been reading about this stuff since I was about 10, I strongly urge you to set your "bar" much higher than what it is.
edit on 5-1-2013 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Video : Many UFOs orbiting our sun [ Jan 5, 2013 ]

This is not interference in the satellite, not broken pixels, not meteorites, not the solar particles . Interference, broken pixels, meteorites, charged particles can not have the correct complex geometries , can not travel on different paths with the correct motion vector change.

edit on 7-1-2013 by Equiinox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equiinox
reply to post by fishmaster

I do believe they use sun as stargate / portal to travel

What has lead you to believe this?

I like the idea that been proposed by many that Sol is a stargate.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Care to show us how you are not a disinfo shill as I have been called and explaining why you think these are alien craft instead of just flooding us with videos that many suspect you have no understanding of.

Please show us your not by expanding your thought a little further than you have with just 1 sentence statements

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamsecret

I welcome you in ATS and Thanks for posting that video

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

They look like some sort of plasma balls. We get those here on earth, left over from thunderstorms. They are just a natural thing, NASA knows about them, they come from high energy. It's strange that the camera can see them, they are usually just blurs. You can see them sometimes in thunderstorms (the blurs), I think they are ozone balls here on earth, they are probably made of some other form of plasma from the sun. I even read about those many years ago when I was young.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   

UFO near the Sun January 9, 2013

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I was watching Stargazer Live on BBC 2 last night and when they were showing photos that were sent in by "amateur" astronomers. One photo was show of the sun, and as you can see in the screenshot that there are 2 white dots next to the sun. This evidence along with all the NASA images of the massive square UFOs near the sun.

Here is the direct link to the show:
Stargazer Live 09/01/13
This image is shown at about 10:41
edit on 10/1/2013 by wlasikiewicz because: added a link

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by wlasikiewicz

I was watching Stargazer Live on BBC 2 last night and when they were showing photos that were sent in by "amateur" astronomers. One photo was show of the sun, and as you can see in the screenshot that there are 2 white dots next to the sun.

Strange how the amateur astronomer who took the picture didn't spot them , or perhaps he did and new that they had a prosaic explanation .

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equiinox
Video : Many UFOs orbiting our sun [ Jan 5, 2013 ]

Before you decide that it's UFOs, read up on what you are seeing.
While it may not be as exciting as the idea of UFOs, it's still pretty interesting.
Go to the site, look at the examples.
Image artifacts

Not everything visible in STEREO images is related to the Sun or the solar atmosphere. Some features are caused by the telescope optics, the cameras used to capture the images, or how the STEREO spacecraft are operated. These features can be quite confusing, and require some explanation. Below we outline some of the common non-solar features which appear in the images.

Beacon data
Stars, planets, and comets
Background subtraction
Cosmic rays
Debris
Camera defects
Spacecraft rolls
Internal reflections
Corrupted and blank images

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   

UFOs near the Sun January 10, 2013 Images are taken from the satellite STEREO EUVI 195.© NASA

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Tamsecret

Identified.
Cosmic Rays

top topics

<< 1   >>

join