It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Request for ability to link to your last post in a thread from "myATS"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
ATS Geniuses,

We could really use your help in creating an enhancement that allows users to link right back to their last post in a thread under the "myATS" tab.

I've noticed that if one is called away from ATS for a day or two, trying to locate your last post in a thread is a nightmare - especially in an active thread. Example: I post on page 11 of a hot topic and am called away for 2 days. The topic remains hot and 11 more pages are added. I am interested in going back to where I left off to read any responses to me and to get back up to speed. The problem is I cannot locate my last post and am forced to now read the thread in reverse to find my last post OR go back to where I thought my last post was and search for it endlessly.

It would be AWESOME if the link back to those threads under "myATS" took me back to the EXACT page where my last post was. This way I can pick up right where I left off without wasting incredible amounts of time. Anyone else agree?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You can go to your profile by various means.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Go to the ribbon below the page.
Click on: My posts

There you see all your posts in chronological order. Just click on it..et voila!

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by EartOccupant
Go to the ribbon below the page.
Click on: My posts

There you see all your posts in chronological order. Just click on it..et voila!

I think I appreciate what kozmo is getting at. It would be nice to have the function suggested so when looking at bookmarked thread replies in "ATS" we could go straight there.

The less clicking and searching the better.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Thanks guys. I'm aware of the capabilities you have offered. But, more specifically, I was referring to active subscribed threads. If this capability already exists in ATS, why not implement it for subscribed threads?

top topics

join