It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Rodia receiving death threats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

- In the dark and shadowy world of Internet bloggers and conspiracy theorists, Christopher Rodia is a mystery man connected to last month's school shooting in Newtown. But police say that's just not true. Still, that hasn't stopped the postings and hasn't stopped Rodia from receiving death threats. .... But while Rodia admits to run-ins with the law, including several pending larceny, forgery and narcotics cases, he says he wasn't anywhere near the school on the day of the shootings that left 26 dead, including 20 first-graders. "That was such a heinous crime, I don't want to be connected to it in any way," Rodia said. Read more: www.ctpost.com...

I don't know if this is in the right forum or if this is still a permissible topic of discussion. And if it's already been posted someone can delete it.

This is the end result of this madness in the CT community and it involves a lot more innocent people besides Chris Rodia. Kudos to ATS for putting a stop to it but this seems to be the only site with any ethics on this issue. Essentially this is a rare example of actual "gang stalking." You have an innocent person being targeted by anonymous people which eventually ends in harassment. This is even more disgusting in that this sort of thing would be unanimously derided on the conspiracy theory sites if it was happening in a different context to the true believers.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

I think this has already been posted on ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I'm surprised you're even allowed to utter this name. Seems like there is an ever increasing list of taboo names and topics which is shocking when you consider the motto "Deny ignorance."
edit on 3-1-2013 by jasonl1983 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jasonl1983

Denying ignorance and invading a person's privacy are two entirely different things.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

Then, where is your car broski?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Tsk..Tsk..Tsk. Ooooohh you said the C word!!! (Chris)

Better not say the G word (Gene)

Accusing people of heinous acts is unacceptable! Or giving personal info!
(Only sometimes though)

Was David Koresh EVER proven to be a pedo? But it's alright to say he was on ATS.

I can't stand false accusations, but how come only Villians approved by ATS it's fair game?

Here comes the lynch mob...

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
reply to post by jasonl1983

Denying ignorance and invading a person's privacy are two entirely different things.

What aspects of your life are actually private? Certainly not your phone number, address, criminal record, financial information. I don't like people spreading things around either but the fact is even my friends post images and other information about me to facebook though I've chosen not to avail myself of their service.

new topics

top topics

join