It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something spooky this way comes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

Provocation of a spirit isn't too smart in my opinion.

Whether you believe or not.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by isado
reply to post by Soloprotocol

Provocation of a spirit isn't too smart in my opinion.

Whether you believe or not.

Would it make a difference if i change the words ex GF to Golf Clubs.....I dont live my life thinking i better not do this in case i evoke someone from the spirit world...

Get over it....I'm having Sex with his ex...not his Mother....Jeez Louise..

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I log into ATS after not perusing it for a good while. And I am greeted by many stories that seem to be straight out of a paranormal edition of Jerry Springer. What the actual #.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dextraphite
I log into ATS after not perusing it for a good while. And I am greeted by many stories that seem to be straight out of a paranormal edition of Jerry Springer. What the actual #.

I would have to agree.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
This sounds genuinely paranormal, in my opinion. But you have probably already reached that conclusion. The first thing that worries me is that your friend may potentially still be around. I say this wondering if the reason he stuck around has something to do with that particular woman, or maybe even the relationship between yourself and this woman. It is my belief that most people do not stick around after they die, unless there is a very tempting reason that is pulling them back. It usually has to do with that person not being able to accept something they have done, or they cannot let go of something or let go of certain emotions that were very strong on earth.

Was he devastated by the break up between himself and the woman in question? I think that he may have told you something regarding this, or you may have found something out another way, and I have this nagging feeling that you have some idea as to what is causing this that you did not share with the rest of us. I apologize if I am incorrect, but it is just a feeling. As far as your options...hmm.

I agree that it is possible he does not like the way you are treating her. You do not act as if you are generally in love with her, and this may have something to do with it. Or maybe this will end if you break off the relationship. Or maybe your friend is going to need some help crossing over to whatever is on the other side. If you know anyone who is psychic, or sensitive, maybe you could get them to come in and see what they sense. This would be the quickest way to get answers, although I suppose there are other options.

I think the most likely explanation is that, since the spirit is at the woman's house, it may not have anything to do with your relationship with her. Even if this seemed to have start when you two got together, he could have been there all along, but remained unknown because he was simply attached to this woman. And then it pissed him off when you began to lie with this woman, in the Biblical sense of the word, because his love for her, or attachment to her, is what has kept him on earth to begin with. I think I should mention that I am not an expert, nor am I psychic or sensitive. Occasionally I will pick up on something, and I know that these abilities are available to me, but I choose to block them out. I know they are available to me because I had them as a child to a small degree. I just feel that there are many negative consequences associated with switching these abilities on, although I also believe that many of the negative side affects are triggered by a person's own subconscious mind, but that is for another thread, haha. I really hope this gets resolved, for the sake of all 3 of you.
edit on 1/18/13 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Not in love with her!!!!......dont be silly...of course i'm not in love with her...do two people need to be in love todo the dance with no Pants now and again....Jesus man....you know what...knowing him he would be more pissed of at me if i was misusing his golf clubs.....

Wake up.....She's a booty call, nothng more nothing less, as i am to her...we hook up, we get the freak on for a night then we go our separate ways for a few weeks until one of us feels the urge again.....simple, no BS relationship that suits both parties involved...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join