It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My conclusions on ET activity on Earth

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

I can see this sort of fleshing out with numerous ancient civilizations and flying beings, gods, etc but I think the only reason why aliens ever would intermingle or travel or any living species search for another is just good old fashioned sex.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mello
reply to post by Dragonfly79

is just good old fashioned sex.

And that is where you are wrong, there is much more to women than just that experience. If you'd use a female right she would allow you to take over her dream and create a spaceship out of her, basically make a machine out of her. Then you'd have to fool her into believing you stole it and then she would have to fight to get it back but in the end after she has conquerored it she can take revenge and you would be evenly matched and she would fully understand if proposed.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Anyway an update. So first contact is not going to happen the way many folks thought it would like an actual spaceship would land, it's correct civilizations should meet in the middle but in all aspects of their being. And since Earth doesn't have spaceships which could make it to the nearest civilization even if they looked into a glass ball and knew which way to go and no acceptable plans have been made so far to convince other civilizations to allow this would be first contact it is all off.

So the only options now for humans to make first contact is

1 fool their ancestors with science fiction stories and a lot of magic
2 all countries should unite and work together for a single goal, namely to colonize space

In brief option 1 would mean the ancestors would be put into their own private heavens where they will fully believe anything they are told and this materializes a spaceship which would be detected by other civilizations as kind of a spatial anamoly as in Star Trek, for nearest comparisons.

Option 2 might have succes either way. Meaning humans will not make it into space before either the sun cools, or the Earth is simply dry of resources, too wasted or the human bodies have become too defective (meaning diseases). They might establish contact one day by using remote controlled spaceships and the other civilization would probably arrive instantly and provide spaceships on loan, like a microcredit kind of deal.

Anyhow remnants of some devices might be found one day, long after humanity has disappeared into a kind of imagined dreamless sleep by some civilization kind of like archeologists who then try to reconstruct the past out of which some of us will emerge and basically hack their systems so we can continue on Earth.
edit on 11/2/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
The only ET activity on this planet occurs in Hollywood, in the special effects department. Also in the minds of people who lost their grasp on reality. I've heard enough made-up ET garbage from the 2012 fiasco to last 100 lifetimes. When one lands and they come out to greet us, then I'll believe they exist. Until then, it is irrelevant anyway since not even a single clear photo exists of one (that can be proven legit). If they exist, they have no interest in introducing themselves, so they may as well not exist at all.

I have to disagree totally on this one bigtime.

I think in 1964 alone there was three major sightings from what I think were martians:
Lonnie Zamora 1964 April 24th - Oval craft -little people with space suites on from head to toe
Gary Wilcox 1964 April 24 - Oval craft little people with space suites on from head to toe
Donald Shrum 1964 - Little people with space suites on from head to toe.

They indeed can cloak their craft and Linda Moulton Howe had an interview with a prison guard that caught a ufo flying right above him seeing it in the act of cloaking itself. It was on Coast to Coast, An incredible interview one of the best i've heard.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I haven't had an encounter with the "greys" or evil aliens ready to play mind games. The one experience I did have there was an English guy in the beginning of it. Sometimes, I tell myself it was a dream. Sometimes, it doesn't feel like it. I woke up the next morning understanding all this technology and time dimensions. I understood time travel. How time isn't linear. Really advance math. Ancient Egyptian teachings before the Egypt we are taught about now by archaeologist. The Egypt I knew was Hindu. Associated with Vishnu/Shiva/Brahma trinity (and modern day Buddhism). They hid all their sacred teachings in art. Even esoteric art we use as new age hocus pocus now. I also heard this strong vibrational sound and I could see patterns/wavelengths. I drew these in my journal the following morning. It was the experience that sparked my interest in all this.

Please bare in mind before this experience..I was raised in Christian environment around me (im in the south). Never been exposed to Hinduism. Really horrible with math and science. No interest in Aliens. Hated Spielbergs' E.T. as a child. Cheerleader type in high school. Pure interest in materialism and living a day to day life, my little world was the only thing that existed. Time was a day to day thing.
Then one day, I woke up..understanding really advance math, science, time dimensions, how crop circles are made, alchemy, sanskrit, and the Pleiades/Krithikas constellation.

All I can think is that it might be attributed to my Native American ancestry. But even then, I'm not sure. Because there was a part where I was told I had to go back home and I remember almost this floating sensation and this vacuum pressure through my navel. The next day I woke up and could remember chunks but other parts felt like they had been erased.

One last part I do remember, there was a group in the future that had nuclear power/military weapons and launched them. The beings in my dream were going back in time to make things right.

It's interesting though to hear someone who feels that E.T. life may be evil and ready to control the masses. I believe that is a possibility to an extent, but at the same time I believe that there is life out there that is genuine in nature. On a side note, I wouldn't trust any life form that eats meat.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join