It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My conclusions on ET activity on Earth

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

And Hollywood gets its inspiration from REALITY. Ufos are reality.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated

Originally posted by Dutcheagle

If they exist, they have no interest in introducing themselves, so they may as well not exist at all.

So if they dont introduce themselves they don't exist that is bogus and second every time they enter the earth they are in danger of beeing hit by one of the US government electronic pulse weapons look at the roswell incident.
I dont blame them for not always taking the risk and thank them for the time when they do.

There's always an excuse for why we never see them. Always. And I thought the craft from Roswell was downed by a bolt of lightning? You're saying we had EMP technology in the late 40s? I swear, sometimes I wonder how we made it this far as a species.

Internet was a military thing way before it came out in the 90's...military has more technology than you think. You honestly think they would tell you what they have? Who are you for them to tell secrets to? We are sheep to them for god sake. They use as cattle for wars and banks. If aliens came back today, ALL religions, politics, and friken money would disappear. This is why these bastards controlling this planet dont want us to know..THEY LOSE POWER. Billions of religious would turn agaisnt churches and mosks.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFlash
reply to post by Dragonfly79

Do you use any psychoactive drugs including, but not limited to, marijuana?

So mother earth feeds us, shelters us, but your agaisnt mother earth supplying medicine? your going places mate.

Just stick to your beers, cigarettes and other MAN MADE unhealthy things..

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy
Internet was a military thing way before it came out in the 90's...military has more technology than you think. You honestly think they would tell you what they have? Who are you for them to tell secrets to? We are sheep to them for god sake. They use as cattle for wars and banks. If aliens came back today, ALL religions, politics, and friken money would disappear. This is why these bastards controlling this planet dont want us to know..THEY LOSE POWER. Billions of religious would turn agaisnt churches and mosks.

Internet was primarily military? Can't say I've ever heard that one before. Before the internet, we had BBSes. Internet was available only to college students at Virginia Tech in my area, as I was living in Blacksburg, VA at the time when it was just coming out. It wasn't even called the internet back then. I'd also like to know how the internet would have served a purpose to the military when the fastest speed at the time was 56k. But I guess you'll tell me they had a secret fiber-optics network setup all over the planet without us knowing about it, or maybe their technology was so great that they downloaded everything directly into their brains? It would take that sort of advanced technology to prevent a space-faring species from landing on the planet to reveal themselves, which is basically the excuse you're making. I'm supposed to believe that our government has the capability of stopping creatures that advanced? It's an unconvincing excuse, and I've heard it before. I've heard them all before. Prime Directive (
), religion, our government stops them (yeah, right), "we're not ready for them", etc. etc.
edit on 4-1-2013 by MrUncreated because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by sailormon
Now and then I drop a crumb into the mix............................

However, I will drop a few crumbs here, and this is from experiene, not the type that can be proved, but that that comes from an analytical mind, an ex science and fine arts teacher.
:shk:

When a child, I remember the greys as does my wife. In my case that was in the late 40's and i was a starving orphan living in chicken coops, and many foster homes, no tv, no alien input to imprint on my savage mind, followed a few time by a bloody nose.
:shk:
And you were a teacher, ahem, ex-teacher, no wonder our students are screwed up!

As I age, my takings are now in the astral and a great deal more kind than as a child. I have been shown that some of the small craft are as much a living thing as a construct, or at least a sentient computer that made me welcome. My wife explained in detail the larger one as well as another world on perhaps a higher dimension and the tall ones whom dealt with us. .............. I discovered there are limits that somel of us are allowed to go, a barrier. Does that mean we are in a spiritual prison, or does it mean we are here to finish what we came for, again I do not know ........
That's a load of ..........

I remember backing down this presence and proclaiming I would take control of my own destiny and I had the power to do so, for it backed away, but I showed little wisdom following that.
I bet, I've seen very little wisdom so far..............

Last, my feeling are,
Thank God
(nice grammar by the way for an ex teacher!

........... there are some pretty nice folks out there,
:shk: Blessed be the Lord!

.............. when I was young and seemed to have to fight to stay alive from some force that attacked and [draind] my life energy on occasions, so good and bad exist, whom? Who the hell knows. Nuf said,
Well said!

so much happened in this life, too dificult to put into a thread. Happy sailing all.
Thank you for your little story
Good luck on that ship you sailed in on, err, shipped out on!!!

edit on 4-1-2013 by ItDepends because: changed mind

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadLights

No, in fact there is nothing in this entire existence which can truly harm me. Poke me with a knife and I might still bleed, I don't want to feel physical pain like that and most likely depending on the circumstances I would OBE on the spot and leave my corpse to rot.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

No, absolutely not. I find them funny though.
edit on 8/1/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider

Don´t you think they have evolved past the caveman violence enjoyment
as I believe or hope someday the human race will, more like do or die really

This isn't caveman violence, this is like extremely complicated choreographed combat with a lot of special effects.

If anything I think they are horrified by OUR violent nature

Some are but I seldom communicate with them.

there have even been UFO reports of nuclear bunkers being shutdown by UFO´s
and missiles shoot down by unknown objects

I don't work with any government, don't have any missiles nor have I ever seen an actual physical UFO.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dutcheagle
Well to be honest i dont agree with your conclusion a bit , i believe ET's aint here to do us harm the only one that are are man made.

Might be but those are not whom I was referring to. I don't want anything to do with ET myself, my activities are mostly in the hereafter in preparation for my own transition.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

The only ET activity on this planet occurs in Hollywood, in the special effects department. Also in the minds of people who lost their grasp on reality. I've heard enough made-up ET garbage from the 2012 fiasco to last 100 lifetimes. When one lands and they come out to greet us, then I'll believe they exist. Until then, it is irrelevant anyway since not even a single clear photo exists of one (that can be proven legit). If they exist, they have no interest in introducing themselves, so they may as well not exist at all.

If you would find yourself one day waking up and remembering a dream with hollywood like special effects, more clear than reality you know and see, wouldn't you doubt?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by phyllida
My own belief? which is basically all I have as there is so little "proof" out there....is...they've had thousands if not millions of years to invade/enslave/anihilate human beings so why haven't they if that has ever been their intention?

This species knows about several plans mostly revolving around religion. It's like many humans had to work on trillions, huge numbers of lines of programming which would finally come together in this time. And then when all the messiahs, prophets, buddha's would come together is when this species' plan would come into effect and basically mop them all up. It might even be they have different schemes going on on different planets and they just collect souls on the moment a species gains a kind of enlightenment.

There is plenty of alleged evidence that "they" have been around for a long long time, in times when to be quite frank it would have been far easier to enslave us than now.

For all we know, it could be US with the agenda, popping off into space and colonising and enslaving other species and planets not them

Ofcourse there is life out there, this place is huge beyond any beings' imagination and thriving with life. But no, the US nor any other country is going into space and enslave other species, that's not the plan. In fact, the way it is if any human would think of such a plan, ET's would receive warnings and depending on the species' configuration they would act. This is because all living beings in existence influence one another, which is all I can tell really.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sayzaar
Oh dear, what utter nonsense !
I'm not surprised you have no ET friends. In fact, i bet you don't have any human ones either.
I don't often post replies like this but when people post conjecture as something factual, i do get very annoyed.

I can't be friends with anyone because of my current stage of development, I only know a few beings which have similar interests or goals but I have to keep my distance. Before all of this though I had some good friends, but I had to take distance because of my 'hobby'.

I'm not out to make friends with ET, I would like to learn my ancestors before I do, then I can go make friends with ET and then I can go introduce spirits to ET's, which is what I am going to when my time here is over. BTW I don't believe in reincarnation, rebirth, I don't have an alien soul or whatever (no implants or abductions either).
edit on 8/1/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFlash

Do you use any psychoactive drugs including, but not limited to, marijuana?

Well yes I'm sure there are many people out there who are developing too who would be heavily against the use but yes I do smoke and I like it as it calms me down. Before I started smoking marijuana I had a vivid imagination though, I even started seeing spirits from a young age and later got diagnosed with schizophrenia. But I don't accept psychiatry at all. I don't endorse it though, in my country it is not illegal to smoke marijuana. But that's all I will say about that in this topic as I know this is against ATS' rules.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

This sounds like you are writing a fiction novel lol.

I'm hoping my post will inspire someone to make a novel or movie out of but my time is limited and I'm just too busy right now.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Never-mind.
edit on 8-1-2013 by knowledgedesired because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Now and then I drop a crumb into the mix when this subject comes up. Someone asked and I did not read further, sorry time constraint on this end, at least until I thought about it. They wanted to know your first hand experience. I have often thought of making a thread similar but without answers as I don't have many.

I think I have communicated with the same 'they'. I have helped them, or tried to help them with sorting out their system with family lines and also the parts about the connecting the different tribes through history, mostly because of my own interests in the hereafter.

I will not say for I can only glean from others pat terms or names of these entities. So I suggest unless one knows from first hand, exclude that which you don't know. I know they exist in the physical or close to it as my wife and I have had that experience.

That is the heart of the issue, there is a group of people living the closest to the physical layer from a very long time ago which have problems with these entities. They are those who keep the human spirit intact. Currently I am the only person who is keeping that layer and those of the entities seperate, like a gatekeeper not because I was chosen or destined or anything but just because it worked out that way. Basically kept being pushed further down into the layers of this planet and later existence until I got pushed into the afterlife, from where I couldn't go any further but I could also see this undiscovered layer.

Lost time is of course not provable, but can be observed and this also is our experience.

I could tell about time if you want me to. But currently I'm broke and I only do these favors when I have that green stuff

Did they do this in the physical or the astral, I do not know.

Not in the physical but in the astral.

In some of my travels out of body,

I have never personally had I 'full' out of body experience as in my case it would be a bad thing. I would advise anyone from doing so and stick to astral projection only, hearing is also allowed but no feeling and certainly none of the sexual encounters.

I discovered there are limits that some of us are allowed to go, a barrier. Does that mean we are in a spiritual prison,

Not a prison at all, it's just sometimes information cannot be processed either because the human can't fit it in the psyche or that particular human might have connections or information which might interact with other information in a negative way. Everyone's action's affects the other in a way but there is only one truth, which is held by this group in this primordial layer, this first layer of the first people who became aware of their self and have been isolated since maybe the neanderthal's era.

but twice I was told not to go beyond the barrier or leave the earth.

Well maybe you can ask them for a spaceship and a trip to Mars. Earth will always be your home.

I do know this, getting out into the astral level does not equate to having wisdom, we are all children on a play ground, but perhap very wise when we truly wake up. I remember backing down this presence and proclaiming I would take control of my own destiny and I had the power to do so, for it backed away, but I showed little wisdom following that.

You don't need to get out of the astral level, you need to learn how to control yourself so you can have fun there. It all depends on your truths you stick with, if they are aligned to this first layer you go to the better parts but if you drift from your truths or see untruths as truth and refuse to change this then you will be pushed away from that layer. Depending on what you see as truth and untruth is where you will end up. This first layer is not to be journeyed to, this is solely reserved for the first humans who achieved awareness and none can go there so don't ever try. They will visit us when we and them are ready, for that to happen a lot of people have to do a number of things which few will want to do as they would have to give up these things.

Happy sailing all.

Actually I don't sail or move at all

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79
I'm hoping my post will inspire someone to make a novel or movie out of but my time is limited and I'm just too busy right now.

Lol

How's this for a movie?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
And here we have it again....people desparate to be different, to feel important and special, always wanting to be more than and better than and more enlightened than....
Drives me bonkers!

And of course as the thread progresses then the psychological problems surface, the medication, the diagnosis and its always a case of the person not accepting psychology/psychiatry and its diagnosis and then come the denials

I have to wonder if forums like this do more harm than good for certain individuals. Do these places give them a place to feel safe and acquire justification for their delusions? Proof of their specialness? Or do they just add to the persons paranoia already in overdrive? Should we humour these people or try to help? Then again how can you help a person who denies they have a problem?

Questions questions

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
So I've just seen all of humanity will have a single destination in the afterlife, a place full of vomit where they will hear a single soul vomiting and burping forever. The stench will be that of puke, all they will see is darkness and vomit all over the place, I can already see the people screaming and choking in lots and lots of vomit. They will feel the slime and experience eternal disgust.

Those alive now cannot go to the places of their ancestors anymore, because they don't want humanities vomit anymore. And to those 'in the know', if only you had disclosed your information and made it public those ET's wouldn't be dragged along in it, especially that 'immortal' one.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I enjoyed your post as it's nice to hear others opinions and experiences.

I do not agree fully with what you say, but it doesn't mean you are wrong, I may be wrong

I understand theories about inter-dimensional entities and can't dismiss what you say completely because lots of credible people talk about the astral world and the coming of the avatar...

We also have capabilities such as remote viewing and we are known to be like transceivers...

I think people should take some of what you are saying on board such as the astral world... but the theory of their motive Im not so convinced...again doesn't mean you are wrong...I just can't prove it so I don't know...

Good post though...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join