It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the Apollo 11 Moon Mission an Illuminati event based on the numerology of the date?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Whether or not we believe the Apollo 11 moon mission landing was faked I am wondering if the date of the landing suggests Illuminati involvement (thru the highest levels of our government). The date: 16 July 1969, according to numerology = 777. 16 = 1+6 =7; July = 7; 1+9+6+9 = 25 = 2+5=7 or three 7s. According to Himalayan mystics the number 777 represents "celestial man"....it also could represent the "heavens" in a more mundane interpretation. Does anyone have anything to collaborate the proposition that it is too coincidental not to be by design? Any NASA historians or numerologists care to comment?

Mods: feel free to move this thread to a General Conspiracies forum.
edit on 3-1-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Do you really think that numerology plays any part in science or technology?

Realistically, do you really think that an organisation like NASA would base their launch dates on numerology or on construction times?

I doubt anyone who has taken the time to learn advanced calculus is going to give numerology anything but contempt.

edit on 3/1/2013 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
Whether or not we believe the Apollo 11 moon mission landing was faked I am wondering if the date of the landing suggests Illuminati involvement (thru the highest levels of our government). The date: 16 July 1969, according to numerology = 777. 16 = 1+6 =7; July = 7; 1+9+6+9 = 25 = 2+5=7 or three 7s. According to Himalayan mystics the number 777 represents "celestial man"....it also could represent the "heavens" in a more mundane interpretation. Does anyone have anything to collaborate the proposition that it is too coincidental not to be by design? Any NASA historians or numerologists care to comment?

Mods: feel free to move this thread to a General Conspiracies forum.

This is the first time i have ever heard anyway bring this up. It is very interesting to say the least. Also it may be a coincidence but you no the saying "if it occurs 3 or more times its not mere coincidence".

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

CosmicCitizen,

You may want to check out this book: Dark Mission: The Secret History of NASA
by: Richard C. Hoagland (Author) and Mike Bara (Author)

At Amazon

Maybe read some of the reviews about this book first, before investing in it. Just to give you an idea first.

From what I understand, this book deals with the issues that you raised in your OP.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
Do you really think that numerology plays any part in science or technology?

Realistically, do you really think that an organisation like NASA would base their launch dates on numerology or on construction times?

I doubt anyone who has taken the time to learn advanced calculus is going to give numerology anything but contempt.

edit on 3/1/2013 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

No, he doesn't.

It has nothing to do with "science or technology".

He believes that numerology plays an important role in the EVENTS PLANNED BY THE RULERS OF EARTH, and this obviously include the US government.

But I don't expect you to understand it, since you seems to be someone who believes in the Occam's Razor HOAX and SCAM (yes, I'm saying Occam's Razor is a hoax, a scam and an intellectual fraud).

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by QMask

Thank you QMask for posting the link of the book for all to see. It looks like a good read.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
Was the Apollo 11 Moon Mission an Illuminati event based on the numerology of the date?

No

Next thread...

What? The Mods want more? Oh, all right...

Well for starters, The Apollo 11 landing was on July 20th, not July 16th.
The mission dates were determined by orbital mechanics.
Mathematics & Physics do not care if you're Illuminati, Presbyterian, Libertarian or vegetarian.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Saint Exupery

July 16th was the launch date,,,,the one date that could be planned well in advance (20th being the landing). The numerology for the "landing" then would be "727" so maybe the mission control guy who made that decision was from Boeing....LOL.(even so 7+2+7 = 16 = 1+6 = 7)....maybe 7s for good luck.

top topics

join