It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran: US Plane Leaves After Emergency Landing

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Iran: US Plane Leaves After Emergency Landing

abcnews.go.com

A small American commercial plane left Iran Sunday after it was repaired following an emergency landing at an Iranian airport this month, state TV reported.

The plane was forced to land 16 days ago at the airport of the southern city of Ahvaz due to technical failure
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
abcnews.go.com
abcnews.go.com
www.cbsnews. com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Navy SEAL dead in Afghanistan in reported suicide
Crash kills members of SEAL Team 6

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

three passengers left Iran for Arab countries in the Gulf, but the plane remained under repair in the airport.

It was not clear why the announcement of the plane's landing was not made earlier.

And, its not really clear why the announcement is
made now, is it? Although, the Falcon has been
used as Rendition aircraft, which the CIA neither
confirms, nor denies. Some Falcons have dissapeared
from the FAA registry.

en.wikipedia.org...

Anyones guess, however its interesting that at the same time, two other news worthy stories have the same timing.

Hillary Clinton "fainting" and now ill with a blood clot, and
Commander Price, Seal Team 6, a "possible" suicide.

Cmdr Price, 42 died Saturday...according the the
Pentagon the death is still under investigation.
Defense Department description is a “a non-combat related injury”

Officials report Price was found on base with an
"apparent" gunshot wound to himself.

Price was assigned as the commander of SEAL
Team 4, a Naval Special Warfare unit based in Virginia Beach, Va.

SEAL Team 4 is one of the Navy’s eight Special Operations teams that routinely deploy to Afghanistan. Four are based on the West Coast and four on the East Coast.

The elite SEAL unit commonly referred to as Seal Team 6 is a separate unit. It is the most well-known of the Navy SEAL units because of its involvement in high profile missions such as the one that killed Osama bin Laden.

Formally known as DEVGRU, an acronym for Naval Special Warfare Development Group, the unit is still most commonly known by its original name of SEAL Team 6.

And with Clinton, what timing, amazing.

Reporter: The state department reports on what led to it. The death of ambassador chris stevens and three others will come out in the next couple of days. She was set to testify before both houses thursday.

Now she will stay home and two deputies will fill in. Not good enough says the republican chair of the house committee who declared the question about benghazi, "requires a public appearance by the secretary of state herself. " But that may never happen.

So, is this 40 Seals and counting?

abcnews.go.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 31-12-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

The West believes it might be aimed at weapons development, a charge Iran denies.

More like opium export

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

It could be a JANT flight (also refered to as JANET) which is "Joint Airforce Navy Transport". They generally are used to transport CIA, and other officials. The JANT flights are white with a red stripe that runs down the windows the the front of the plane. They look like civillan planes but they aren't they are all owned by the U.S gov't.

-SAP-

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I think the govt is fighting internally. They really need to move alot more overtly soon.
Things are just getting messy.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Apparently, there is speculation that Hillary Clinton was injured and a Navy Seal killed in a plane crash during a "secret US mission" to Iran:

A new Foreign Military Intelligence (GRU) report circulating in the Kremlin today is saying that United States Secretary of State Hillary Clinton [photo 2nd right] was injured, and a top US Navy Seal Commander killed when their C-12 Huron military passenger and transport aircraft crash landed nearly 3 weeks ago in the Iranian city of Ahvaz near the Iraqi border.

Posted by EU Times on Dec 30th, 2012

Monday, December 31, 2012 State Department Denies Clinton Plane Crash Story The State Department issued a terse statement in response to a press inquiry today denying a report by the European Union Times that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is recovering from injuries she sustained in a plane crash during a secret mission to Iran three weeks ago. The EU Times, citing a Foreign Military Intelligence Report circulating at the Kremlin, claims Clinton sustained injuries when a C-12 Huron military passenger plane crash landed at an airport in Ahwaz, Iran near the Iraqi border. The bizarre news report took on extra interest in the wake of Clinton's absence from the public for three weeks following a series of health problems disclosed by the State Department.

Source

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Possibly,

JANET is known for this, thought the Wiki write up was unusually informative.
As for the other aspects of the story, many other countries use the Falcon for
Heads of State transport.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by hurdygurdy

Interesting, the ABC report is similar, yet they cite a different aircraft.

I would never trust the EU times, yet the ABC article does report some
similarites...including Iran......very odd indeed.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
So the Iranians didn't try to behead the occupants or stone them or something? The MSM always tells me that's what they do

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
So the Iranians didn't try to behead the occupants or stone them or something? The MSM always tells me that's what they do

Could you imagine if an Iranian or Cuban aircraft did an emergency landing in the US?

Forget about human decency; the occupants would be hand raped, injected with drugs and interrogated, jailed and prosecuted under trumped up charges and fined.

In the media the propaganda and hating would be so pumped up that some poor Sikh with a turban would be beaten to death in the streets of America because he looks like the Hollywood depiction of an Ayyyrrrraaaabbbb.
edit on 1-1-2013 by DoorKnobEddie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I don't know why they're calling it a commercial plane. No commercial operators use the Falcon 900, it's a business jet for private operations.

As for the Clinton/SEAL story, there is no way that a C-12 Huron could be confused for a Falcon 900. Dassault wouldn't have sent a team, and why would Iran be lying about the aircraft type?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
I think the govt is fighting internally. They really need to move alot more overtly soon.

Ew that wouldn't surprise me, nothing surprises me anymore.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by cavtrooper7

Ew that wouldn't surprise me, nothing surprises me anymore.

Well from what I have read and seen here on ATS and elsewhere it seems that the US Govt has never been the same since JFK was killed and on that fateful day a coup took place and the world never realised this. The Coup still carries on today albeit in different forms.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

don't know why they're calling it a commercial plane. No commercial operators use the Falcon 900, it's a business jet for private operations.

As for the Clinton/SEAL story, there is no way that a C-12 Huron could be confused for a Falcon 900. Dassault wouldn't have sent a team, and why would Iran be lying about the aircraft type?

Whoops... as usual, good info Zaphod. So they are caught lying. And why are they reporting this at all?

"Routine" emergencies happen all the time. Expect a cover story shortly.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Seriously?

People are still getting sucked in by Sorcha Faal stories?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Wouldn't getting a private commercial plane repaired in Iran fall under a trading with the enemy deal, not saying I care, just pointing out the absurdity of the great 'diplomatic' nation of america.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Navy Secretly Contracted Jets Used by CIA
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is an older thread of mine that might be of interest here. Major League Baseball and Torture Rendition Flights... It's a crazy world.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
It seems the government is being very shady lately with its dealing. I mean very shady. It's starting make me nervous. They dont seem to be looking out for the American people, but for themselves. I mean, Obama let Russia go in, and maintain influence alone. It should have been a joint operation between Russia and America on securing Chemical weapon sites. I promise, Russia does NOT have America's interest in heart.

I dont like it.

Just like what he told Pooty, " I have more flexibility on the Missile defense shield, you know, after the election."
edit on 1-1-2013 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Seriously?

People are still getting sucked in by Sorcha Faal stories?

How about the odd story about the Seal commander reportedly dying in Afghanistan by his own hand(?).

abcnews.go.com...

a possible suicide...

---

“a non-combat related injury”

---

under investigation.

---

an apparent gunshot wound to his person.

Now, who you going to believe?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by DoorKnobEddie

We wouldn't harm them.we don't do that to people on home turf as Americans. We,in our country have laws protecting them from such things....unless the govt wants them.
I AM a Desert Storm vet and I wouldn't touch them. They're innocent unless they are spooks or the maniaclal leadership.The Iranian president came to slam us even then did we kill him? It could have been done quite easily,professionally or a lone shooter. But it didn't happen.

<<   2  3 >>

join