It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien space Cathedral

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Revealed - the Alien Space Cathedral built in New Mexico desert by the secretive Scientology church

These giant symbols etched into the desert are a welcoming message to Aliens from the deeply secretive church of Scientology

The religion, which believes a sinister extraterrestrial being called Xenu brought billions of people to earth in spaceships similar to DC8 airliners, operates a giant underground base hidden deep within the New Mexico desert.

The strange symbols sit on top of a rock formation in New Mexico where the church of Scientology has built an enormous underground bunker during the 1980's

The Secret New Mexico base is built to withstand a nuclear attack and reportedly holds the original texts of Scientology founder L Ron Hubbard

Deep inside its vaults sealed within titanium caskets, are the original texts of founder L Ron Hubbard on gold discs - the religion's most sacred scriptures.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
And The Church of Fear Inside the Weird World of Scientology
By John Sweeney
Do these Scientologists know something we do not or are they barking mad

Cran

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Where in New Mexico? I am in New Mexico and I haven't heard of this place.

Ah, found a wiki of it:

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 31-12-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cranspace

Those people are a weird bunch.

I don't know who is worst: the leaders of the church, ...or the followers

Think about it: there are followers !!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Kinda reminds me of boobies

I think I need a GF

edit on 31/12/2012 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I know very little aboout them, what I do know was fed to me via the MSM!!!

The msm say they are mad, they also say WE are mad.

Pesonaly I think they scare the crap out of TPTB, they are a strong powerful group, just what tptb dont want.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Where in New Mexico?

30 miles away from a settlement called Trementina
To find on google Earth

Just dial up Mesa Huerfanita on Google Earth and you’ll find a nearby mountain scarred by a long concrete strip with a short leg at the northern end pointing east. That’s the loony church’s private airport. A zig-zag white line from the strip heads north. That’s the church’s private road. It leads to the two linked circles — invisible from the land below.

This is from
www.thesun.co.uk...
Though i can not check this myself as Google Earth crashes my pc
The spot is north of Roswell — a town linked to UFO sightings

Cran

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

please educate yourself. this is a dangerous cult.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by cranspace
Revealed - the Alien Space Cathedral built in New Mexico desert by the secretive Scientology church

These giant symbols etched into the desert are a welcoming message to Aliens from the deeply secretive church of Scientology

Looks like giant lizard eyes to me merged into an infinity sign or figure 8 which means both 'change' and 'return'.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tonybotzo

I have no interest in them so have no need to educate myself about them. However my point was that all we know is what we've been told by a less than honest msm.
Do you have personal experience with them? Why do you say they are dangerous?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

The Secret New Mexico base is built to withstand a nuclear attack and reportedly holds the original texts of Scientology founder L Ron Hubbard

...at least we know that if the whole world implodes, there will still be at least one work of fiction available to read on the crapper.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Think about it: there are followers !!

Yes but i don't understand why from a quick google of Scientology you have too
Give them all your hard earned cash and then be
Ritually Beaten
Weird

Cran

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cranspace

Being stirred by symbols I want to thank you for sharing this and making something known to others. I do not like the feeling I get when those symbols are given names like "alien space cathedral". The idea (seed) is planted that influences a persons whole receiving of the symbol.
Very interesting find and nonetheless will be contemplated. Since an idea was what inspired this symbol to come into exsistance...i feel the need to pause and take it up with the One true idea.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
I know very little aboout them, what I do know was fed to me via the MSM!!!

The msm say they are mad, they also say WE are mad.

Pesonaly I think they scare the crap out of TPTB, they are a strong powerful group, just what tptb dont want.

How can you think that when you've just admitted that you've not even invested in a cursory investigation for yourself, and are relying on what others tell you to believe?

"The MSM says scientology is bad. Therefore I now believe TPTB are scared of them."

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
reply to post by tonybotzo

I have no interest in them so have no need to educate myself about them.

Then how can you assume any stance on them? The enemy of my enemy? Lol.

Obviously you have no interest in educating yourself about scientology, which is why you both offered an opinion on how they are a force that TPTB are afraid of, AND asked why someone else believes they are dangerous.

So obvious..

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Do you have personal experience with them? Why do you say they are dangerous?

All man made religions are dangerous to your soul. Not in a sacrifice you and send you to hell forever way...

but in a drain your pocketbook and never be fulfilled or learn anything way to being broke.

Scientology was big in my day. You joined and were "read" and then paid a fee to be "clear" and then you had to keep paying more and more to advance to the next level of "cleradom". The author of this L. Ron Hubbard, was the "guru" of the movement (gurus were big in the 80's). His book "Battlefield Earth" was supposed to explain the world, its beginnings and eventual demise but was just a good sic fi novel. Before he died he was exposed for a fraud and the religion went to the back burner. They earned a lot of money in a time when "end of the world" and "Survival" movements were huge.

I guess nowadays people are returning to the doom, food and gun hoarding in bunkers mentality too. Any way, don't believe their crap. It hasn't changed.

The symbol in the desert is some vague reference to their having some mystery that no one else knows and that is how they get you to join and find out it is nothing.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Scientology is a made up religion and it's author L. Ron Hubbard had admitted to this. He said...Why should I write Sci-Fi novels for 5 cents a word when I can make up a whole religion...write that religions..."Bible"...and become a Billionaire!

L. Ron Hubbard was supposedly busted in South East Asia on a House Boat that he lived on with many under age children.

The people who run the church of Scientology have been arrested and indicted on charges in France and just recently Belgium. There are many horror stories of people giving everything they have to this cult as the new charges in the E.U. have listed this fake religion to be...a CULT.

Scientology has been said to pay large sums of money to well known celebrities to be members in an effort to gain members.

The basis of Scientology reads just like a Sci-Fi novel as they teach that Aliens came to Earth and were somehow thrown into a Volcano where their spirits reside and then exist in Human Form which can be determined by a Meter of a kind that has been tested and found to have ZERO viable scientific ability to do anything.

Of course Scientology states that L. Ron Hubbard had the highest reading on this Meter as it measures a made up source of psychic energy that is said to determine the degree of status of a member. Scientology when asked has not been able to provide or show any proof or even scientific reasoning behind this meters workings.

There are many people who had conversations with Hubbard when he was alive as Hubbard boasted of the STUPIDITY of People whom he was taking advantage of with his made up religion. He basically said that people would believe in anything even something as ridiculous as his made up Alien Religious story as long as they thought they would be saved.

The sad part of all this is Scientology's author has been quoted and witnessed stating what a farce Scientology really was and how he went about making it all up. I guess he was right. People will believe in anything.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24

...at least we know that if the whole world implodes, there will still be at least one work of fiction available to read on the crapper.

But its on CD's. Won't the power be out?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
There are a few things that interest me on this,and i do at some point intend to try and look into scientology.

The main one being i'm sure i read that alot of it is based on aleister crowley's findings.

'IF' crowley did find the secret of alchemy and 'IF' scientology has built on that knowledge.

I myself would like to know more,however all of this has always been shrouded in secrecy,
and in my mind for two possible reasons

1 they found something very powerful worth protecting and only revealed to the 'worthy and initiated'

2 it's a blag and the secrecy is just a shroud to hide a lie

i have tried to look into it once but alchemy texts are generally riddles and fry your head after a while.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
Kinda reminds me of boobies

I think I need a GF

edit on 31/12/2012 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

yeah, your avitar isn't helping with that
JK

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Well, I only viewed this thread because of its title "Alien space Cathedral" and was surprised to find it concerned scientology.
As I said, I have no real interest in them, I have no real interest in ANY religeon, certainly not enough to invest my time researching them. However, I cant help but notice the amount of time and money spent by organizations such as the BBC to make programs that are designed to create hate towards the scientologists, why?
If they dont like them then fine, but why spend money to create such programs, why not just ignoore them, they're very good at ignoring the real problems we face so why go after the scientologists? Could it be that a well funded and organised group are cosidered a threat by tptb? seems very likely to me.

I asked the poster above me why he believed they were dangerous, that does not imply I wish to learn about scientology, I merely wanted to know how he came to the opinion they were dangerous.

My interest, if any, is with the world wide hate campaign thats being aimed at them, now as far as I know they havent murdered anyone, certainly not as many as the catholics anyway, they're not abusing children, unlike the catholics. The poster above who said they were dangerous didnt mention the catholics did he, what he did do was repeat what he's been spoon fed by the msm about the scientologists. He also failed to tell me why they are dangerous.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join